Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss (37405 Views)

PHOTO: EFCC Arraigns Former EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Lamorde's Impersonator / EFCC BOSS (ibrahim Magu) Calls For Discipline Among New Recruits / EFCC Arrests Impersonators Of Ibrahim Magu In Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by IYANGBALI: 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
That's my president till 2023. Quote me negatively and die mysteriously in your sleep
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by tuna4servi(m): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
Na so nobody above the law
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by ElFenomeno1: 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
Good.
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by lekan29ice(m): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
This is just the beginning.......

........to be continued

This movie is becoming more interesting.... Baba what of other thieves in the Jonathan administration
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by Joeace3000(m): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
The chicken has come home to roost.

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by webshopNG2: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
I don dey suspect that guy since.. sad

Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by IYANGBALI: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
Eltigre7:
Ibrahim Lamorde, Chairman, EFCC through various fraudulent Acts/Omissions could not account seized monies amounting to over one (1) Trillion Naira” .

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/buhari-orders-investigation-of-efcc-boss/

one trillion naira shocked omo that guy na babanbarawo
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
MadCow1:
The Fear of President Muhammadu Obinna Buhari, is the beginning of Honest Behavior. grin

1. Saraki dey fire dey boil.

2. Deizani pot go soon climb stove.

3. Alamiesigha, dem still dey prepare the ingredients wey dem go use cook am.

4. Larmorde market na ehn dem dey price now. grin

Long Live his Excellency, the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria..

While the economy tanks....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
California30:
This Buhari is a big joke.
Must he investigate everything ??
You investigated Amechi who stole billions of naira, he was finally pronounced clean.
Meanwhile, enjoy his regime.
His presidency no dey affect me or my family.

it doesnt affect you but it affects ur mom in the village.
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by omojeesu(m): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
He who cleans must be clean!
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by judedwriter(m): 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
MadCow1:
The Fear of President Muhammadu Obinna Buhari, is the beginning of Honest Behavior. grin

1. Saraki dey fire dey boil.

2. Deizani pot go soon climb stove.

3. Alamiesigha, dem still dey prepare the ingredients wey dem go use cook am.

4. Larmorde market na ehn dem dey price now. grin

Long Live his Excellency, the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria..
na so wink under dat buba and shokoto na khaki buhari dey wear.
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by samscholes: 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
chiibekee:
Baba if u continue like this hunger go kill youths ooooo. Cos all of them na thief.
it is ur brodas dat are the theif IDIOT.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by chiedu7: 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
[size=14pt]B00hari is not serious.

Audu of Kogi state chop N11 billion, yet ein dey contest for office
[/size]

Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by shuby55: 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
Gooood
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by HAH: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Bush meat go catch hunter be dat
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by M4gunners: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
4years go soon finish. We will still be doing investigation. I pity my people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by slap1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
Amaechi, Timipre Silva, OBJ, Atiku, and the rest, nko? Daddy Bubu is a joke!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by onlinebethel(f): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
Product Information

Simply plug this item into your car's cigarette lighter and it instantly begins to save fuel and your money. You can experience more horsepower, better acceleration, longer battery life, and cleaner emissions etc.
• Easy to carry and convenient to use.
• Start saving gas consumption by 10% to 30% immediately.
• Designed for 12V cigarette lighter sockets
• Increase your car's mileage just by plugging it into your cigarette lighter socket.
• Lower emission, low power consumption and longer battery life.

How does it work?
Just plug and save! The Electrical components in your car's electrical system are interconnected with each other. To get superior performance from your car, it must have a clean electrical circuit environment. Many cars develop electrical imbalances over time due to the power demands made by various accessories and normal wear on batteries, spark plugs and other parts.

To maintain optimum electrical performance and improve MPG, your car will run better with a stable voltage environment. The Fuel Shark provides just that. It is a multi-purpose Voltage Stabilizer. Fuel Shark's worldwide patent pending design instantly stabilizes your car's electrical system, resulting in better fuel efficiency and overall performance. By stabilizing your car's electrical system, one big benefit is that your engine's spark plugs deliver a strong even spark, resulting in better combustion. This can increase power and MPG, in addition to having cleaner emissions.

This revolutionary technology provides consumers with an inexpensive way to save money at the gas pump and help our environment at the same time. Better yet, there are no installation charges. Just plug the Fuel Shark into you car’s lighter adapter and the blue light will let you know that the Fuel Shark is working, and reminds you that you are.

Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
California30:
You investigated Amechi who stole billions of naira, he was finally pronounced clean.
His presidency no dey affect me or my family.
What exactly do you want?
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by AminuRano87(m): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
I like that undecidedI like that
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by sask(m): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
like this horse for no reason

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by foriz4u(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Obviously, he's not giving up in the probing of dos PMB doesn't want him to probe so he want to frame d guy up to fix in sb he needs that with witch hunt ppl
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by maximilian19(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Tomorrow adsina and others will come to translate d english, dat he neva order.

We are watching the movies directed by PMB.
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by PublicAssurance: 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
[size=18pt]Abolish the EFCC![/size]
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by California30(m): 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
PDPwayoo:

it doesnt affect you but it affects ur mom in the village.

Sorry.
My mum is not even African.
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by jcflex(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
What those the 5% have to say on this.

this one no be your son right
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by SkyRider1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
PMB is romancing the very actors that put Nigeria in this state. This is as same in 1983. it was a popular coup that held promises to wipe out corruption. That regime never achieved anything. Its all documented. Nigerians were taken for a ride.

Nigerians are still taking a ride 2015..., common on, where are we heading to. Four months nothing has been effected by this administration. By their body language there seems to be nothing coming soon. The war is uncertain, economy in worse shape, infrastructure not yet mentioned . All we hear is no money. What was the economy of Malasia like in the 70's, worse than we are today. So its better we seek other excuses not to deliver.

Nigeria is in reverse
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by ladi02(m): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
Vanguard Newspaper = PDP
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by Kulas: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
All these probe this probe dat, investigate this n dat,arrest this n dat.At d end of all these,we never see or hear day so so money has bb recovered n remitted.Noisy n dullard government dat doesnt have direction
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by namdo(m): 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
who would be jailed?
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by belloabdulrazaq(m): 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Seat back,relax and enjoy the show. PMB in action. Wailaz how about u Are U at all feeling the swags as for me grin
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by AreaFada2: 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
California30:
His presidency no dey affect me or my sadfamily.
It will affect everybody o. The economy will just get worse, naira devaluation and inflation. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Found Dead In Aba, Private Part Missing (Graphic Photos) / How A 17-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stunned EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede With His IT Skills / Man Strangles His Children To Death In Abuja As A Sacrifice To His Dead Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.