Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss (37412 Views)

PHOTO: EFCC Arraigns Former EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Lamorde's Impersonator / EFCC BOSS (ibrahim Magu) Calls For Discipline Among New Recruits / EFCC Arrests Impersonators Of Ibrahim Magu In Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by falan: 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
everybody become CHRISTIAN.
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by chiibekee(f): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
samscholes:
it is ur brodas dat are the theif IDIOT.
na better thunder go fire u if u no show me the politician wet dey innocent. Maybe u too na thief na why e dey pain u. Silly thing.
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
I hope they brought him to book. Stories of investigation without actions are becoming common with this administration. I kinda support the dullard in this one.
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by ALISMILE(m): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
California30:
This Buhari is a big joke.
Must he investigate everything ??
You investigated Amechi who stole billions of naira, he was finally pronounced clean.
Meanwhile, enjoy his regime.
His presidency no dey affect me or my family.
so wats ur suggestion?
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by antigaybiafra1: 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
California30:
You investigated Amechi who stole billions of naira, he was finally pronounced clean.
if una dey use Gen for una house e don dey affect u already..
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by reuben79: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mr lamorde ur cup as full,ur time as expired,u r goin betw now till next month,am very sure 4 dat
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by sukkot: 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
California30:

Sorry.
My mum is not even African.
whats your mum, pygmy from kalahari desert ?
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by onismate: 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
I see the EFCC boss getting kicked out.
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by kenx1(m): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
The Hunter has become the hunted grin
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by nasoeb: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
Buhari desperately trying to restore his "mr dignity" by this move after fielding corrupt politicians as ministers. EVEN IF BUHARI HEAD IS USE FOR NKWOBI, IT WILL BE AN INSULT TO MERE GOATS. The guy is so corrupt.
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hahaha!!

Buhari's regime be like series movie. I'm just too addicted to Nigeria. New events unfolds in every episode.
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by akilo1: 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
California30:
mr wailer,relocate to niger republic
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by dazzlingd(m): 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
hunt them all, no mercy....
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by idrissunny: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
Amazing as hunter is been hunt
Eltigre7:
President Muhammadu Buhari has ordered a discreet investigation of the leadership of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission over sundry allegations of acts incompatible with leadership of the anti crime agency.

Investigations by Vanguard revealed that the investigations is being coordinated by the office of the National Security Adviser and involves officials from the National Intelligence Agency and the Department of State Services.

A source in the office of the National Security Adviser told Vanguard that the investigation commenced before the widely publicised by Dr. George Uboh, Chief Executive Officer, Panic Alert Security Services alleging that Ibrahim Lamorde, Chairman, EFCC through various fraudulent Acts/Omissions could not account seized monies amounting to over one (1) Trillion Nairaā€¯ .

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/buhari-orders-investigation-of-efcc-boss/

Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by Habidab: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
California30:

How you understand it
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by California30(m): 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
sukkot:
whats your mum, pygmy from kalahari desert ?

No.
She's Spanish.
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by ElCapone(m): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
Wait oooh, buh what's up with dat Dino dude, I no dey hear anything from dat guy again ooh. I hope them never set him a** on fire.
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by Diamondpicture(m): 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
MadCow1:
The Fear of President Muhammadu Obinna Buhari, is the beginning of Honest Behavior. grin God bless my able president sir your days and years on earth has been doubled it shall be well for you from January to December these is a voice from the south east

1. Saraki dey fire dey boil.

2. Deizani pot go soon climb stove.

3. Alamiesigha, dem still dey prepare the ingredients wey dem go use cook am.

4. Larmorde market na ehn dem dey price now. grin

Long Live his Excellency, the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria..
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by nkowaputa(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
MadCow1:
The Fear of President Muhammadu Obinna Buhari, is the beginning of Honest Behavior. grin

1. Saraki dey fire dey boil.

2. Deizani pot go soon climb stove.

3. Alamiesigha, dem still dey prepare the ingredients wey dem go use cook am.

4. Larmorde market na ehn dem dey price now. grin

Long Live his Excellency, the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria..

Nothing excites me in all these. My joy will be when BH stops killing innocent defenseless citizens of this country, and when prices of items in market become cheaper than they were last year December.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by DedeNkem: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
If this is true, then my respect for Buhari is on its way back. Lamorde is very corrupt! Replace him with a non-northern person (northerners are the most corrupt) and see how to fight corruption!

Buhari will not have my full respect until he investigates and jails Obasanjo who is the most corrupt person in West Africa.
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by mickeymimi: 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
http://www.vanguardngr.com/?s=Buhari+Orders+Investigation+Of+Ibrahim+Lamorde%2C+EFCC+Boss+

.let them throw punches while we sit back and watch. The way our judges are using the power of the courts are of great concerned. once a case gets court, Nigerians will never heard of it again.Eevery one must be treated equal in this country whether good or bad. I hope Nigerian would be patient for PMB because the economy of the country is presently unhealthy
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by jimmayoy: 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
idari:
All dis noise about probe dis probe dat and yet dia is no result to show for it,not up to $3m has been recovered from all d billions and trillions I hav been hearing about! Dis Govt is a disappointment.overhyped NOISE MAKERS

You be small pickin, what an elder sees sitting down even if you climb the iroko tree you no go see am, grin grin grin
For people like you that's expecting anti corruption action, just be pertient, you will not be disappointed.
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by samscholes: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
chiibekee:
na better thunder go fire u if u no show me the politician wet dey innocent. Maybe u too na thief na why e dey pain u. Silly thing.
wats my biz with politicians and again xince wen dem born u swear say u neva tiff even if na frm ur mama pot hypocrite.Na person like u go theif pass sef if u reach deir holy mary.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by Aroh48(m): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
Who wil investigate me?
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by solochris(m): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
buhari wil kip probing til d end of his tenure, nuting wil be achievd at d end of d day n nig wil be left in a worse state. Some pple r stil busy shouting sai baba... Mtcheew
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by specco(m): 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
California30:

Not only Amaechi, Sylva was pardoned of billions of Naira graft and rewarded with Bayelsa Apc Governorship ticket
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by Charly68: 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Many people are yet to come to term that it is the dawn of a new era... May God sustain Mr President to sanitize the rot in our nation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by Bobnotrouble: 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
California30:

Really?
Only the inert, lepers, blind and generally, a psychologically handicap fella hasn't felt any effect of this regime.
Are you sure, you haven't felt any effect?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by musulumi(m): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
Simple tactics: Let me show you how well to probe......
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by ogmaskman: 12:08am On Oct 08, 2015
California30:

Stop shouting that Amaechi stole billions. Do you know how much the state got in 8yrs vis a vis capital and recurrent expenditure for the same period. This info is available only that your likes will prefer to say he stole because u hate him. Your wike who is a saint bought brand new Toyota buses for almost every ward in rivers state. He bought brand new land cruiser SUVs for so many traditional rullers and some trouble makers in rivers state. Your saint wike did all this and others even bfor campaigns started. He had only been 2x chairman of the second richest LGA in Nigeria, chief of staff and a junior minister. We are not talking of monies paid to other aspirants and operation cost of running the more than 1000 campaign buses marked GDI. If u put Amaechi and wike side by side Amaechi na toddler for where wike dey when it comes to looting and embezzlement. wike's multi billion properties are littered in choice areas of phc and abj. They are so many that he doesn't bother to hide them anymore. Yet there is no Info on any form of income generating activity he was involved in pre 99. My friend remove the Zuma rock for ur eyes bfor u point those fingers. wike knows what he is doing and he can only deceive your type.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by ezigr8(m): 5:28am On Oct 08, 2015
This is getting INTERESTING each passing day#
that is it no brother no friend in business otherwise the business will go down rapidly
Re: Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss by ezigr8(m): 5:29am On Oct 08, 2015
This is getting INTERESTING each passing day#
that is it no brother no friend in business otherwise the business will go down rapidly. PMB on point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Dies In Accident In Aba During Chase By Revenue Officers (Graphic / Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison / Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.