Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India (36867 Views)

3 Women Arrested Over Smuggling Of 818 Rounds Of Live Ammunition / Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by LegendHero(m): 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India

Two Nigerian women, Adaze Jaye, 43, and Lagantius Chamika, 23, have been arrested with 65 grams of mephedrone by Pushkar Police in India.

A total of 65 grams of mephedrone, 65,000 Indian Rupee, and a digital wave machine were seized from them, First India reports Sunday, October 29.

The value of the seized drugs was also estimated to be approximately 600,000 Indian Rupee.

The police in-charge, Rakesh Yadav, said that police have registered a case against both under the NDPS Act and started an investigation.

Yadav added that the higher officials and the control room have also been informed.

Source: Punch (Twitter)

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Emekaphilip360: 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2023
Too bad

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by LeoDeKing: 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2023
grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Frank688915: 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2023
na dem smiley

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by deji17: 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2023
Obid.ense women too don dey carry drug... No wonder they want Pit Obi President, so they can smuggle drug in and out of the country without any hinderance.

158 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Urheadmaster(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2023
A certain president of one African country is a well known cocaine sniffing vagabond tongue
Frank688915:
na dem smiley

31 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by LegendHero(m): 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2023
Godwin4444:
The most annoying thing about these people is that na dem call tinubu drug baron pass

Imagine a tribe who are d most jailed throughout d world n are d highest drug pushers calling someone a drug baron

These peoples relatives will also come online n call tinubu a drug dealer

As in, you capture them well.

Look any iboe guy, anything he complains about is what he does most.

If the trend continue, in 30 years, Iboe men will be declared endangered species by the UN because by then, the number of them languishing in prison home and abroad will be a world record.

Now their women are being recruited into this and I really feel sorry for those ones. On top baby factory, they will now be adding drug trafficking.

134 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by LeoDeKing: 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2023
Frank688915:
na dem smiley
Who are the dem?

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Godwin4444: 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2023
LegendHero:

As in, you capture them well.

Look any Ibo guy, anything he complains about is what he does most.

they are d greatest hypocrite

They call out people for d same thing they derive joy in doing, if Asia stops issuing visa to Nigeria now they will start blaming tinubu when they are d culprit

112 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by MS247: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2023
cool

Hmmmn

I took a cab in downtown Dubai and was on my way to my hotel, so I got talking with this Pakistani driver

Do you know indians , Pakistani and Bangladesh know Ibos and their behavior

Go to Sharjah fish market, they know them as well

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Blissio: 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I know the people you are talking about but I won't mention it. grin
Lol. grin

Leodeking, nairaland number one baba weyrey.

The mention of that name sends shivers down the spines of Igbos on nairaland.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by advanceDNA: 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2023
Women are saints oooo... a man must have deceived or forced them.... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by MS247: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2023
PigKILLERpromax:
You read it already. Why are you Almajiri so dumb and useless. ...

Read this also...useless uncircumcised headslamming PIGs...spits

Blah blah blah

Seeking attention like a kid

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by juman(m): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2023
LegendHero:
Imagine upon prostitution and bab factories. Make they come add drug to am making 3 in 1.

Too bad.

9 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by MS247: 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
PigKILLERpromax:
See how Foolish you sound. I thought you said you didn't read it?

Worthless Almajiri Uncircumcised headslamming PIG. Carry your Foolishness and drop it in MECCA with a bowl of PIG meat as you pray to your Worthless prophet..spits

Ok , thanks and goodbye

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by MS247: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
PigKILLERpromax:
God Punish you and your Thanks should be saved in your foolish Generation...Foolish Almajiri PIG.

Lol

Is that all

Now move along as you bore me

29 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Kill Ihechi Nwankwo, Most Wanted Imo Robber (Photo) / Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day / Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.