Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics (3507 Views)

Desmond Elliot 2 Make Power Supply Constant In Surulere,See Wat He Did Yesterday / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters / Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by chimere66: 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
An upcoming Nigerian designer has expossed Desmond Elliot's harshness to him.

According to the designer,he begged Desmond Elliot to help him promote his label.The designer of “Gentle Inspired” fashion line in Lagos said he has earlier called Desmond Elliott to use his influence to promote his business but he didn’t
pick his call.Trying harder,he went on Whatsapp to chat with him.When all efforts to reach Mr Elliott failed, he took to the social media to expose their private conversations,

See their chats above

Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by chimere66: 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
Another pic

Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by midehi2(f): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
hell no! that was not a good start atall.....to a public figure? mbanu

the guy missed it

3 Likes

Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by benedictnsi(m): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hmmm..... So wetin concern you for their own own matter

1 Like

Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by Airforce1(m): 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
typing...
Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by jaymejate: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Okay
Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by Joeace3000(m): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Some people are so annoying. The time that he would have spent researching better ways of promoting his business, he's using it flying around desmond's ass like a fly.

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread

2 Likes

Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
dont know what to say undecided

1 Like

Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by darmys(f): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
But the guy is sending him messages everywhere?
Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by osamaBUSH(m): 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
Is he hoping that people would sympathize with him for stalking honorable?

1 Like

Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by jnizzle(m): 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
But its not by force na.........desmond should even sue him for stalking!!!

1 Like

Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
My opinion is that it would have been a case of stalking had it been he is not a politician. As a politician people will always reach you for all kinds of demand and it is expected that you should listen and attend to them politely even if you cant meet their demands. Although DE may not relate directly with the guy buy he would have directed one of his aides to. Afterall the guy is not asking for money or anything big......Be my model....Yes/No would have solved this issue.

1 Like

Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
personally i think the calls and text were too much,he should have understood that Desmond was not ready to assist or promote him after the first 4calls and text

1 Like

Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by Jackeeh(m): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
"A beggar has no choice". Clearly this one does! Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by msporche(f): 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
Only in Nigeria
Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by ellahzy(f): 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
grin grin Desmond don tire for the guy

"God is always free, I could talk to him always" __chai Frustration wan kill Man Pikin grin

funny Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by dhantey324(m): 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
Desmond is busy licking Tinubu's asss. Pls don't disturb him. angry
Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by kennyman2000(m): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
This's a lie.. U cant even get his no talkless of chatting with him.. This's just blogger propaganda to drive traffic to his blog..

1 Like

Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by macklef(m): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
The guy is sick. If u ask soneone, once, twice and he or she dosnt seem to be intrested in you,
Do not stalk and make urself look stupid.
Just give urself respect n look somewhere else.

By the way, i think i will borrow Desmond's combination for Saturday's outing.
Colours look in place.

1 Like

Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by pretydiva(f): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
Just here 2 read comments
Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
xc
Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by Ekugbeh(m): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
darmys:
But the guy is sending him messages everywhere?
d guy no him bearin.
Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
That guy is a true hustler but what i am not in support of is stalking around, but shall Desmond should have at least be more polite na, he was too mebn jare
Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by caesaraba(m): 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Very stupid way to approach people. Desmond wasn't even harsh sef. What nonsense?! See the eediot stalking abeg. Is it by force?

1 Like

Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by emmanwandud(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
All ye ppl saying the op was stalking him needs to get their head tested, do you know how many times Desmond was stalking me just for a vote bcs he was so desperate and now d op has towed d same line that projected him into honorableship.
Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by Yungmilio2(m): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2015

nothing harsh there
Hon. DOE just telling u the facts

you can make it without him
from all the screenshots
i only see a desperate upcoming designer

you just dey call GOD name as if u b pastor

1 Like

Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by ruggedtimi(m): 12:16am On Oct 08, 2015
is desmond elliot a business promoter..what d hell?... abeg why desmond even reply the junky
Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by EzenwaGentle(m): 2:52am On Oct 08, 2015
Hi poster,did he pay you to do this?
I pray you work for someone for 1 year and the person turns out to ignore you like a piece of trash IN JESUS NAME!

Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by okoro4: 7:31am On Oct 08, 2015
Desmond Elliot really dealt with the guy

2 Likes

Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 08, 2015
When you are in a hole stop digging! This can only totally destroy the tiny strand of relationship You have with Desmond Elliot. Other celebrities may also become scared of you. Loyalty is key to making a quantum leap. And note that loyalty and ass-licking or eye- service are 2 different things. If you were actually loyal or humble you will never paste things like this. Let the Lord be your Judge, don't try to water your life with your own hand, let God water it for you. Big ups Gentle B
Re: Designer Begs Desmond Elliot 2 Help Him Promote His Brand,See His Responses(Pics by dazzlingd(m): 9:08am On Oct 08, 2015
interesting. people can be so troublesome.
but why is the guy telling Desmond to tell the truth, do dey have some agreements or what?

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Channels TV Presenter Scratches His Head, While Talking About APC(vid / When I Get Like This I Can’t Be Around You - Sophia Momodu Says As She Slays In / Lost In Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.