Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Resellers Needed For Our Power Solution Products. Make A Lot Of Money From This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Resellers Needed For Our Power Solution Products. Make A Lot Of Money From This (599 Views)

Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van / 4 Secret Steps On How To Market Your Imported Products & Make Mega Profit / Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Resellers Needed For Our Power Solution Products. Make A Lot Of Money From This by aycamry(m): 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
A&E Integrated Services are looking for Resellers for their power solution products.
You can easily become our reseller and earn up to 30% discount on the sales of our Inverters, Batteries, Stabilizers, Solar panels, UPS and more.

We give our reseller ridiculous prices so that they can make a lot of money from the sales of our products to their clients. Do not worry about distance, we can always sort you out.

For more information call 07035491223 or visit our website http://aedunamis.com
You can simply send a message with the title "I want to become your reseller" to esales@aedunamis.com
Re: Resellers Needed For Our Power Solution Products. Make A Lot Of Money From This by seoxpert(m): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
I am in Asaba, How do I tap into this?

1 Like

Re: Resellers Needed For Our Power Solution Products. Make A Lot Of Money From This by aycamry(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2015
Please call us 07035491223 or send a mail to esales@aedunamis.com
You will need to specify where you will be operating from.

(1) (Reply)

World Richest Billionaires: Chinese Leads With 715, As America Follows At 513 / NCC May Reduce MTN N1.04trn Fine / Business Packages Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.