Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification (37184 Views)

Tribunal Sacks Speaker Abel Diah: Nullifies Election / Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu / Tribunal Nullifies Election Of Bashir Marafa Of Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by mrrock: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
If GEJ was an intelligent man, this's the exact judgement Buhari would've received before the elections. Now, we have an illiterate as president.
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by Smilingbob(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
With Reference to a post last month " When Are We Right To Say Some Is Qualified Educationally"
Cos all I see in the national assembly are Representathieves and Senathieves who are there for themselves alone....
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by Querty(m): 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
agabusta:

Why did you party PDP withdraw their case from the court??

dats because Jonathans political ambition is not worth d blood of any Nigerian.
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by agabusta: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
Querty:

dats because Jonathans political ambition is not worth d blood of any Nigerian.

Silly line. It is good to establish your facts for posterity sake. Till date, it is on record that PMB released his result for the whole world. Any one that claims the result is fake should be able to go the extra mile in establishing their claim. Any contrary thing based on silly excuse is just balderdash!
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
warrior01:
Good. Please when is Buhari going to vacate the presidential seat for lack of proper and adequate qualification? Thank God the illiteracy in him is already manifesting.

Just like the stupidity in you seems to have found a permanent abode.

Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
egift:
The same people that insulted President Buhari who has an equivalent of Master Degree from the US War College are stack illiterates themselves.

You talk too much. Why not just present a certificate and clear the web.

The lying liars
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by bashydemy(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
warrior01:
Good. Please when is Buhari going to vacate the presidential seat for lack of proper and adequate qualification? Thank God the illiteracy in him is already manifesting.
Sorry when you go get sense? The last time i check the military have found PMB WAEC certificate..
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by LydayBobo(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Waste of time and resources meant for goro business
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
dridowu:

PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former
Classmates

https://www.nairaland.com/2470443/photos-president-buhari-former-classmates

You post a pix of buhari and some set of white men as an alternate for a certificate? We are not all fools ok. Certificate is all we ask for, not pix of some fake old classmate
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by maximilian19(m): 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
dridowu:

Classmates

pls no vex oo, pls what is the name of the school buhari went to, and what did he study, back it up with prove of it original result.
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by maximilian19(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
bashydemy:
Sorry when you go get sense? The last time i check the military have found PMB WAEC certificate..

dude, dat is just a lie, d military gave to dummies like u to believe.
Retired generals has their result, d likes of T.Y Danjuma, OBJ, IBB, Abdulsallam, why is it only buhari own is with d military,

dude don't be fooled.
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by Adebowale89(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
grin
obailala:
APC candidate nullified yesterday for being a 'youth'... PDP candidate disqualified today for having no qualification grin

still 1:1....the match is interesting grin
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by Walexsammy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
alcmene:
Rubbish.....as if Buhari had any certificate

This is a vindictive and selective judgement
if ure sure he doesn't have any, why not sue him?
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by Soneh(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
thank God for phd holder without thesis, for sending him back to otuoke, even if i didn't eat for d next four years, i am just ok, imaging me having light for 4days without blink, buying kerosene for 50 naira, unbelievable
abeg where una dey buy dis 50 naira kero, because for my side na still 150 and talking about electricity that's story for another day
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by ogundeleai(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
If you have graduated time past and no way forward, still thank God because certificate can at anytime take you higher than you think.. You can see where this rep landed himself perhaps he fail to listen to his parents when he had all oppourtunity and he's paying the price
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by bashydemy(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
maximilian19:

dude, dat is just a lie, d military gave to dummies like u to believe.
Retired generals has their result, d likes of T.Y Danjuma, OBJ, IBB, Abdulsallam, why is it only buhari own is with d military,

dude don't be fooled.
Guy are you this daft? go and ask if you don't know, No military have their WAEC result with them it's always with the Military..... so stop saying what you don't know.... And also do you remember when IBB and OBJ say they have to go and check with the military incase they couldn't find theirs too..
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by richidinho(m): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
thank God for phd holder without thesis, for sending him back to otuoke, even if i didn't eat for d next four years, i am just ok, imaging me having light for 4days without blink, buying kerosene for 50 naira, unbelievable

so u cook with kerosene.?... OK continu
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by dridowu: 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

You post a pix of buhari and some set of white men as an alternate for a certificate? We are not all fools ok. Certificate is all we ask for, not pix of some fake old classmate
PDP deceive you pre/post election. If Buhari does not have the basic requirement, PDP would have use all that as an opportunity to make sure Buhari was disqualify from contesting that election.
maximilian19:

pls no vex oo, pls what is the name of the school buhari went to, and what did he study, back it up with prove of it original result.
US Army War College with Master Degree in Strategic Studies.

If i may ask you both, why did PDP withdraw the case from Court ?
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by Shantyken(m): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
alcmene:
Rubbish.....as if Buhari had any certificate

This is a vindictive and selective judgement
ask n he shall hav/a proof
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by maximilian19(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
dridowu:
PDP deceive you pre/post election. If Buhari does not have the basic requirement, PDP would have use all that as an opportunity to make sure Buhari was disqualify from contesting that election.

dude if u sure he went to US army war college, can u get me is data? And the year he attended it, to prove he went to it. Can u check the list of student in dat year Buhari attended d school?
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by maximilian19(m): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
bashydemy:
Guy are you this daft? go and ask if you don't know, No military have their WAEC result with them it's always with the Military..... so stop saying what you don't know.... And also do you remember when IBB and OBJ say they have to go and check with the military incase they couldn't find theirs too..

dude my dad is a retired military officer, capt. Osondu, and he has his result with him, dat is y i ask u to ask does men, n make sure u not notetaker like ur president buhari
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by Walexsammy(m): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
richidinho:

so u cook with kerosene.?... OK continu
no, he cooks with electric stove grin
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by richidinho(m): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
Walexsammy:
no, he cooks with electric stove grin

try Gas ....tnk me lerra
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by Walexsammy(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
richidinho:

try Gas ....tnk me lerra
when Diaz power to power my electric stove, why should go for gas...na wa oooo
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by kewhos(m): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
fratermathy:
Yesterday it was age, today it's qualification. All these make me wonder how INEC screens these people. If na Buhari now, they'll say he must produce his certificate. Smh

This means that INEC does not have the capacity to screen anyone.
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by Uncleodi(m): 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
agabusta:

Why u de ask?
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by 3barz: 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
There is one in imo state house of assembly by name Ikechukwu Amuka aka Oshimiri Apc candidates who forged weac results I think he should be removed also.
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by faithfulme: 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
sammyj:
Another PDP goner going down more to go !!! grin grin grin grin

ANOTHER EDUCATED ILLITERATE

PLS PARK WELL
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by Touchforfree(m): 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mogidi:
What of certificate-less Buhari?

Why did your party opted out with the certificate saga issue ?.

PDP poticised every facets of our lives then and thereby calling dog a bad name all bccos of killing it for meat.

When PMB was selling himself for the masses to vote for him; GEJ with his "goat & yam hypothesis" and PDP were busy searching for Buhari's ccertificate.
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by winningwinner(m): 11:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
agabusta:

They were forced at gun point to do so... lol.
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by winningwinner(m): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
dridowu:

Classmates

Certificate is required not classmates. Do you secure emplyment by showing your classmates? Do the needful...
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
dridowu:

Well, in case you don't know, APC threatened that hell will be unleashed in Nigeria if ever buhari is disqualified by court. I can search and provide you the link if you want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) / 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train / I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.