Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,214 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State (2826 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / SHOCKING PHOTO: This Can Only Happen In Ondo / Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by londonrivals: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by INTROVERT(f): 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
Respect that man.
Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
fwesh, intro baby how far??
Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
In a civilised world, that alligator would be sold to a zoo not murdering such a rear animal
Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by OmaBliss: 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
Chisos! shocked

Buhari should investigate that man cool

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lmao
Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
chaiii....pepper soup ....
mama uche do u have pepper soup with Aligator meat?
Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by MosakuAW(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nigeria no get laws that protects animals at all. If you kill ordinary pigeon for Hyde park in the London you will go to prison not to talk to killing Alligator.

Anything everything is possible in my beloved country.

Oh Naija.

Egba meji ki je ra won ni yon. Bawaa

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by Baawaa(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
That location is Akinolugbade very close to Obasanjo's house.the alligator is for Obasanjo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by NobleAky(m): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
Baawaa:
That location is Akinolugbade very close to Obasanjo's house.the alligator is for Obasanjo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
liberty300:
In a civilised world, that alligator would be sold to a zoo not murdering such a rear animal
OmaBliss:
Chisos! shocked
Buhari should investigate that man cool
kallmemrB:
chaiii....pepper soup ....
mama uche do u have pepper soup with Aligator meat?
INTROVERT:
Respect that man.
introvert...do you have Buhari's phone number because David Cameron called me in the afternoon to complain that the tipper failed brake and crashed where Oyegun was writing ABCD and the Suya has finished for kerosene. The moringa leaf will be the lighter that the UK court will use to jail Deziani Allison Madueke for putting fuel inside snuff box

do you?
Baawaa:
INTROVERT:
Respect that man.
introvert...do you have Buhari's phone number because David Cameron called me in the afternoon to complain that the tipper failed brake and crashed where Oyegun was writing ABCD and the Suya has finished for kerosene. The moringa leaf will be the lighter that the UK court will use to jail Deziani Allison Madueke for putting fuel inside snuff box

do you?
Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by INTROVERT(f): 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
NobleAky:

do you?

Let me call Francois Hollande to tell Harrysongs that the Swiss account has been credited to buy Victoria's Secret for Silifa that sells dogoyaro at the towers.
Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by simplycarro: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
Baawaa:
To the former house,not the present House.
Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by Rich4god(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

Nigeria no get laws that protects animals at all. If you kill ordinary pigeon for Hyde park in the London you will go to prison not to talk to killing Alligator.

Anything everything is possible in my beloved country.

Oh Naija.

Egba meji ki je ra won ni yon. Bawaa
When them never get the one wey go protect human being, na animal dem go protect?

Poor croc...

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by NobleAky(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
INTROVERT:

Let me call Francois Hollande to tell Harrysongs that the Swiss account has been credited to buy Victoria's Secret for Silifa that sells dogoyaro at the towers.
and equally him to tell Aisha Buhari to tell Buhari that his Body Odour is disturbing the scent of Banga soup that Oshiomohle wife is preparing...and that primary 3pupil has graduated from university and is promoted to be Vulcanizer
Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sweet meat! grin
Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by Chimarto: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
That beast alive?
Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by MosakuAW(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rich4god:
When them never get the one wey go protect human being, na animal dem go protect?

Poor croc...

grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by wheredemdey: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
NobleAky:

do you? introvert...do you have Buhari's phone number because David Cameron called me in the afternoon to complain that the tipper failed brake and crashed where Oyegun was writing ABCD and the Suya has finished for kerosene. The moringa leaf will be the lighter that the UK court will use to jail Deziani Allison Madueke for putting fuel inside snuff box

do you?

INTROVERT:

NobleAky:
and equally him to tell Aisha Buhari to tell Buhari that his Body Odour is disturbing the scent of Banga soup that Oshiomohle wife is preparing...and that primary 3pupil has graduated from university and is promoted to be Vulcanizer

God bless u both for putting so much smiles on my face.....i hv never laughed this loud in a long while.....thanks once more
Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by Austin4lif: 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
K
Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
liberty300:
see as u settle down type rubbish. You people see every thing as an opportunity to say trash abt Nigeria. Shebi in those 'civilised' countries they have no endangered species and they have no trouble with people killing and selling exotic animals?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by Realdeals(m): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
My Egba cool
Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
Baawaa:
omo egba re Iwo. Baawa. That na the exit to the bridge that linked brewery.

Abi nko gba?

grin
Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by hatux: 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
That mam na Spartacus cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by Vicadonis(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ogun and Oyo (Ibadan precisely)
Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by Day169: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Obe e de!
Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hmmm,
Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by obailala(m): 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hehehehehe grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by Legitbaba(m): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
liberty300:
Crocodile... No Alligator in Nigeria
Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by chesterlee(m): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ogun ppl no go kill person!
Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by dhantey324(m): 12:15am On Oct 08, 2015
Chop anything..
Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by Baawaa(m): 2:27am On Oct 08, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
omo egba re Iwo. Baawa. That na the exit to the bridge that linked brewery.

Abi nko gba?

grin
Baawaa!!
Re: PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State by LoveMachine(m): 3:30am On Oct 08, 2015
That gator will become soup, a belt, a wallet, a cap and fresh pair of boots. GOOD DEAL! GBAGAM!

(1) (Reply)

APC Leaders Scramble For Board Appointments / Osinbanjo Runs From Nigeria As Biafra Wins UN Debate / Why Are Yorubas Obsessed With Igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.