Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration (1321 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Buhari's Appointments So Far What It Really Looks Like / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by Gluthatione: 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
Before Buhari was sworn in as the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, i told myself that i'm not going to rate his administration not until after 6 months but barely after 5 months he was sworn in, the man has really done well, though, the pace may be little bit slow ,but it is steady and we are heeding towards good direction.
Nairanders what can you say about President Buhari's administration?
Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by Atlantian: 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
I think Buhari is the most confused nomad in the history of animal husbandry.

10 Likes

Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
i m looking to see anything but Aso rock is very dark.
Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by Gluthatione: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
shivaclub:
i m looking to see anything but Aso rock is very dark.
Let me borrow you my Google, though is not for free.
Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by Legitbaba(m): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nothing has happened yet...am yet to see anything

1 Like

Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by judiciarypalava: 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
Deceit, Scam, Confusion, Cluelessness, Lies, Denials, Blackmail, Wailing, Propaganda all the way.

2 Likes

Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by Codedb2: 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
Gluthatione:

Before Buhari was sworn in as the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, i told myself that i'm not going to rate his administration not until after 6 months but barely after 5 months he was sworn in, the man has really done well, though, the pace may be little bit slow ,but it is steady and we are heeding towards good direction.
Nairanders what can you say about President Buhari's administration?

Please can you define "Done Well"
And give us the places ur presidiot has done well

2 Likes

Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by duality(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
Manipulation is key. it's the power for the new world order. That's what is going to win wars , both in politics and in other areas.

Its the chain of perception.

It takes a lot to break away from it. Even those who know that this administration is yet to really start, they'll come upin defence. Those who accused the last government of keeping them jobless, will still defend this present government, even if they remain jobless until 2019.

it's the power of manipulation. I don't want to go on, because there's no need. the point have been made.
Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sai baba, sai wérè! That was d respond I got at oshodi under bridge today. The wérè means crazy
Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
HighLy Disappointing!

2 Likes

Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by Gluthatione: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
Legitbaba:
Nothing has happened yet...am yet to see anything
what about d fight against corruption, improved power supply, plan to reduce pump price and bringing back our local refinery back to life etc
Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by Gluthatione: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
HighLy Disappointing!
How?
Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by Gluthatione: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
atarapa:
Sai baba, sai wérè! That was d respond I got at oshodi under bridge today. The wérè means crazy
hahahahahah
Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by Gluthatione: 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
atarapa:
Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by Bitterleafsoup: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Yes I am impressed!

Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by ojeota(f): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Better than the last administration.
Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by Kagarko(m): 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Atlantian:
I think Buhari is the most confused nomad in the history of animal husbandry.

I think you are the most confused if you can‘t feel the change.

Or better put let the wailing wailers wail.

Meanwhile, light has improved in my area.

When corruption is fought to a stand still definately, nig will be good.
Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by WHOcarex: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
I will say a right step on a right direction
Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by Legitbaba(m): 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
Gluthatione:

what about d fight against corruption, improved power supply, plan to reduce pump price and bringing back our local refinery back to life etc
Refinery back to life U sure of wah ur saying.... Hw has it affected d pump price or d economy...
Power supply?? We know d story..so dnt even go dere...power situation has gon back to normal(poor)
For d pump price...has PMB changed anything? is it nt 87naira u are buying fuel?? I dont wanna sound so sentimental....so ill stp here....
Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by McKren(m): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
atarapa:

Laugh wan turn my belle

LWTMB
Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by mightyhaze: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
I say(sai) bad bad angry
Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by BALLOSKI: 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
He has done wonderfully well.
His 4 months on the saddle is better than 16 years of pdp .
Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by BALLOSKI: 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
Legitbaba:

Refinery back to life U sure of wah ur saying.... Hw has it affected d pump price or d economy...
Power supply?? We know d story..so dnt even go dere...power situation has gon back to normal(poor)
For d pump price...has PMB changed anything? is it nt 87naira u are buying fuel?? I dont wanna sound so sentimental....so ill stp here....
you are sentimental already and it shows even on your signature.
Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by Gluthatione: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2015
ojeota:
Better than the last administration.
Good
Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by Gluthatione: 8:21am On Oct 08, 2015
judiciarypalava:
Deceit, Scam, Confusion, Cluelessness, Lies, Denials, Blackmail, Wailing, Propaganda all the way.
You are just been sentimental
Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by Legitbaba(m): 10:04am On Oct 08, 2015
BALLOSKI:
you are sentimental already and it shows even on your signature.
Lolz....if u think so... PMB is our president and there is nothing anyone can change about it...i aint as sentimental as u lots are...is it b cos i didnt talk abt how poor d security situation is....so poor to d extent dat Fulani herds men sef don dey kidnapp....
bros i say things as they are nd hw it affects me....so if u are enjoying d change.. Den Good for u....am only saying i hvnt seen any changes....
Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by Legitbaba(m): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=Gluthatione post=38774649]
You are just been sentimental[/quote
Anyone against ur opinion is sentimental abi?? Nd u are straight forward....wel done...thats d APC way
Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 08, 2015
Kagarko:

I think you are the most confused if you can‘t feel the change.

Or better put let the wailing wailers wail.

Meanwhile, light has improved in my area.

When corruption is fought to a stand still definately, nig will be good.

Light improving in your area isn't Buhari's effort. How many times do you need to be told that it's as a result of rise in water level? Last year, there was light until November/ December. I noted it because I remember it was then I stoPped subscribing to GOtv out of annoyance. It's not like it was dark all through the administration. I remember GEJ vowed that he was going to see to it that power improved in Nigeria and he worked towards it. And there was a significant improvement till at a time it dropped. I follow history and I don't forget easily. I remember when Obasanjo got to power, the first thing he did was sack top ministers in power sector. Yet that never changed anything. For now Buhasri hasn't done anything on power supply. Maybe he will and when he does we will all hear it. In the main time, stop giving him credit for what he didn't do. The problem we have in power supply is that the change is never stable. And when it changes to bad, the good time is easily forgotten. I'm not saying Buhari is not trying. All I'm saying is he's not responsible for the present improvement in power supply.
Re: The Journey So Far, What Can You Say About President Buhari's Administration by BALLOSKI: 1:23am On Oct 09, 2015
Legitbaba:

Lolz....if u think so... PMB is our president and there is nothing anyone can change about it...i aint as sentimental as u lots are...is it b cos i didnt talk abt how poor d security situation is....so poor to d extent dat Fulani herds men sef don dey kidnapp....
bros i say things as they are nd hw it affects me....so if u are enjoying d change.. Den Good for u....am only saying i hvnt seen any changes....
issorite!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Fg Appoints New Dg/ceo For Nimc / How Omoyele Sowore Of Saharareporters Escaped Rape, Blackmails Politician For Mo / Ogbonnaya Onu And Made In Nigeria Pencils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.