Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) (44167 Views)

Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal / Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2015
Some fools will start blaming oliseh without hearing his side of the whole issue.

See them sad
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by ekika(m): 8:31am On Oct 08, 2015
gladiolus:
Pic of you with your kokoro or I no fit believe. In fact I no believe
THOMAS
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by lexy2920(m): 8:33am On Oct 08, 2015
That's not dommy leader u have
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2015
This guy should stop playing up sentiment of playing for 13 years. He was strip and thrown out for arrogating too much power to himself. When oliseh tried it with one modakeke man, he was thrown out too. He did not cry about the sacrifice of playing with malaria or playing for over 15 years. Conform to rules of the man in charge or get out. This is not real Madrid where players are allow to be more powerful that coaches

3 Likes

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by molasautos(m): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2015
Olishe is fool and he need to take things easy with his boys
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by TI1919(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by 400billionman: 8:39am On Oct 08, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Oliseh is a fool

He also captained Nigeria, so why should he behave in a Buharistic manner

You will have to explain yourself..
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by advocates: 8:39am On Oct 08, 2015
I love Enyeama from the heart, but this unnecessary distraction from him may have a ripple effect on the effectiveness of the coach and the crew
What happen to discipline and tolerance.

Just last week in church, a member was appointed as my departmental head even though I was much more committed and also the oldest serving member in that same place. It didn't take anything from me. Life calls for tolerance, that's all.

Vincent should learn to demonstrate humility, otherwise all his glory days will be replaced with history of arrogance. It hurts I know, but hey, over look it and move on.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by deygar: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2015
vincent has always be loyal to the national team, he dosent deserve these especially at these period of his life that he is berieved,oliseh shld learn from is predecisors...
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by webshopNG2: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2015
haabaa..BTW

(I Was Stripped Unclad And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos))

wey the photos sad

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by sweatlana: 8:47am On Oct 08, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
camon... dude just buried his mother

That is eh !
Oliseh must be heartless
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by WailingWailer00(m): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2015
400billionman:

You will have to explain yourself..
What explanation do you need sir

Buhari doesn't consult anyone to make his (foolish) decisions, Oliseh did same
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by jkbee(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2015
Hnnnn...... Such is life. That can be likened to change currently ongoing
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by cocoberry(f): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2015
How do I get episode 123? I'm actually waiting for all d episodes to aired.... weekly suspense is killing

iamdjtune:
Watch And Download The Episode 3 Of The Second Season Of Empire.

In This Episode 3, Lucious Lyon is now out of jail, having been granted bail after His Lawyer used some Crooked means to convince the judge to grant his release. He quickly Resumes His Position As The Head of Empire Records.

Download Here: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/8b479a3b
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Reference(m): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2015
Fluidelvis:
He definitely wasn't stripped un-clad as claimed, but it was bad of Oliseh as head coach to have let things degenerate to the point of calling in security men? (men he(vincent) can pay their salaries).
What happened to managing the situation knowing that this guy just came back from burying his mum
Oliseh shouldn't tow Siasia's hardline rule oo, we all saw how that panned out for everyone(Nigerians, d Eagles & him too!) sad

Yes 'pay their salaries'. You can always expect Nigerians to fly the money card in everything about life and living. Not surprised we are the way we are.
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by LadyD1: 9:00am On Oct 08, 2015
Mee234:
This guy should stop play up sentiment of playing for 13 years. He was strip and thrown out for arrogating too much power to himself. When oliseh tried it with one modakeke man, he was thrown out too. He did not cry about the sacrifice of playing with malaria or playing for over 15 years. Conform to rules of the man in charge or get out. This is not real Madrid where players are allow to be more powerful that coaches

Yes, I agree with u... If Enyeama knew that punctuality is the rule, why won't he opt out to save himself this disgrace. If he is actually a humble guy,he will not need security to "unclad" him. He could have peacefully walked out then settle things with the coach later. let's not forget the issue he had with NFF.

1 Like

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by fastestfinger: 9:01am On Oct 08, 2015
Was it not this same oliseh that was giving coaches headache and instigating boycott of matches by foreign based players?treat people how you would like them to treat you.oliseh would never have condoned this kind of treatment.maybe he thinks football analysis on Tv is the same in real life.

1 Like

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Badgers14: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
camon... dude just buried his mother

Sir thats not an excuse for disobedience..
Enyeama could have left the room outta self respect then confront the coach later... Thats managing issue like an adult.. If the coach condone that attitude, what do you expect other players to do...

Bro, Enyeama knows very well he couldn't try this at his club... Remember Mourinho fined Casillas even when he was#2 for coming late to training... Casillas had evidence and pictures but heyy.. Thats team discipline...
All professional shoulda know that by now.

1 Like

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by sweetgala(m): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2015
I think this has more to do with enyeama recent tantrums with the NFA more than anything else. Oliseh could have handled it better
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2015
This dude is making so much noise. He should come and hire me so we can settle the matter in court.
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Bluffly: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2015
miszeno:
Bad of oliseh anyways

Nothing was bad of Oliseh's ways. Enyeama was stubborn and deserve what was melted unto him.The coach said, excuse me and yet you want to force yourself on him. If he had left respectfully, no one would have mishandled him. He lacks wisdom. Enyeama should stop seeking for pity from Nigerians and trying to make Oliseh the Devil. He's not better than Oliseh in the national service of football.
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Bluffly: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2015
Badgers14:

Sir thats not an excuse for disobedience..
Enyeama could have left the room outta self respect then confront the coach later... Thats managing issue like an adult.. If the coach condone that attitude, what do you expect other players to do...

Bro, Enyeama knows very well he couldn't try this at his club... Remember Mourinho fined Casillas even when he was#2 for coming late to training... Casillas had evidence and pictures but heyy.. Thats team discipline...
All professional shoulda know that by now.

Please tell the Eyeanma supporters who have allowed emotions to cloud their judgements.

1 Like

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 08, 2015
oismail:
Oliseh is the bad option we took.
Enyeama has another meaning for unclad.
Only if we can have a YouTube video!

I think both enyeama and oliseh May have their faults regards this crisis...But oliseh would not have gone this extreme being more older and mature.I remember enyeama once had this type of crisis with the formA eyimba chairman,felix anyansi
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by suwalee(f): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2015
myners007:
After the yelling, shouting and shoving that engulfed the Super Eagles camp in Belgium on Tuesday, skipper Vincent Enyeama still heart-broken has opened up on the disgrace meted out to him by security men that resulted in his clothes being torn.

The altercation between coach Sunday Oliseh and Enyeama graced the headlines as the Eagles prepare to face Congo in one of their two friendlies ahead of a World Cup qualifier. The Eagles play Congo today and would face the Indomitable Lions of Cameroon on Sunday.

Writing on his Instagram page ‘vinny 2908’, Enyeama regretted the disgrace of being thrown out naked by security men.

‘’After 13 years of national service, having this smile on my face and this passion in my heart. Through the billows, the waves of the ocean, the tears of defeat, the sound of rejoicing from victory chants. Now the thought of being stripped naked and security agents throwing me out breaks me completely.

“I will take anything but not insult to my dead mother.”

Sports Vanguard gathered coach Sunday Oliseh has since appointed Ahmed Musa as captain to replace Enyeama who kicked against it. But before the issue got out of hand, NFF President Melvin Amaju Pinnick quelled the situation. Enyeama was later re-admitted to the Eagles camp
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/i-was-stripped-naked-and-thrown-out-enyeama/
wonder why ppl are judging oliseh huh eyama be forming saint ere playing d victim makin oliseh look like an hrtless pesin
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Bluffly: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2015
sweatlana:

That is eh!
Oliseh must be heartless

And then. When my father died, I flew in and buried him today and had only a day off after which I resumed at work. Life continues.
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by onyxo76(m): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2015
don't want to believe the unclad story, but a row between coach and players is not in the best interest to our game plans
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by musulumi(m): 9:27am On Oct 08, 2015
miszeno:
Bad of oliseh anyways

That your lips and eyeballs though.........
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by dotune(m): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2015
I can't believe this guy won cup of nations for us 2 years ago and is now being treated this way. The beef started when he didn't show up the last time. He called NFF that his mom died instead of calling his coach. The coach didn't like it and then he came to camp late again, that was the last straw for him. Well...this is my thinking anyway, may not be totally true.
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2015
jascon1:
Stripped unclad?? then post the pics as evidence so Nigerians sympathize with u

all of you liking and sharing this post, were you guys expecting him to take pics of himself while he was being thrown out, lol, anyways i guess we never know what really went down.

1 Like

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by obibanks: 9:35am On Oct 08, 2015
All this noise & bad blood is not necessary. Wasn't it in Brazil that Dunga changed captaincy from Thiago Silva to Neymar without much noise. Why can't things be done maturely and different in Nigeria??
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Goke7: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2015
Enyeama should have call it quit after the world cup, Nigeria easily gets tired of his heroes, so its better to go when you are at your peak. Nigeria does not value total commitment to national duty, I doff my hat for victor moses, the guy sharp wella, when they invite him next time, he will come up with another excuse, that's the best way to deal with Nigeria.

Enyeama I commiserate with you, you are a General in Nigerian soccer, Please bow out honorably, I trust you will coach nigeria some day or at least Goalkeeper Trainer. I will miss you greatly Forget Oliseh now, we are waiting for the match against Egypt next year in Cairo to know whether he deserved to be your coach in the first place, My big brother just chill.
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 9:37am On Oct 08, 2015
I think being a boss also involves being rational and respectful. to me oliseh can choose who ever he wants as captain, but not announcing it in a gathering without relaying the news beforehand to the former captain, its disrespectful and shows lack of leadership ideas on the part of oliseh. there are some people you treat with respect considering the experience and years of dedication and commitment. and enyeama is one of them.

the way oliseh handled that situation looks as if he is having a person grudge against enyeama.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Ikpeba Slammed Over Commentary Blunders During Nigeria Vs Zambia Match / What Happens To The Used Kits Of Football Players After A Match? / 4 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Won The CAF Footballer Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.