Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Diezani: I’m Vindicated, Says Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani: I’m Vindicated, Says Oshiomhole (652 Views)

Oba Of Benin Death: Our Hearts Are Heavy, Says Oshiomhole / Diezani: I’m Vindicated, Says Oshiomhole / FG Borrowed To Pay Salaries, Says Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani: I’m Vindicated, Says Oshiomhole by myners007: 5:46am On Oct 08, 2015
do State Governor Adams Oshiomhole yesterday spoke on the arrest in London of former Petroleum Resources Minister Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke.

Mrs. Alison-Madueke and her brothers, who are directors of Hadley Petroleum Solutions Limited, were arrested for alleged bribery and money laundering. No charges have been preferred against them.

Oshiomhole, who has been outspoken against fraud in former President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration, has been under attack in the social media for his views. Now, according to him, he is vindicated.

Speaking with State House correspondents after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari, the governor said Alison-Madueke’s arrest was a tip of the iceberg.
http://thenationonlineng.net/diezani-im-vindicated-says-oshiomhole/
He said: “For me, I don’t think anybody should be surprised because the most favorable commentator on the Nigerian condition, both the economy, the polity and society, everybody agree that our economy was badly mismanaged over the past several years.
Re: Diezani: I’m Vindicated, Says Oshiomhole by Republlican(f): 5:46am On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Diezani: I’m Vindicated, Says Oshiomhole by ojeota(f): 5:59am On Oct 08, 2015
Can you just shut up for once.
Re: Diezani: I’m Vindicated, Says Oshiomhole by greatness22(m): 6:03am On Oct 08, 2015
Oshiomhole, pls shut up.
Re: Diezani: I’m Vindicated, Says Oshiomhole by DuchessLily(f): 6:04am On Oct 08, 2015
This man shaaa.... grin
Re: Diezani: I’m Vindicated, Says Oshiomhole by mysteriousman(m): 6:05am On Oct 08, 2015
Bros osho no dey form woman attitude na
Re: Diezani: I’m Vindicated, Says Oshiomhole by AustineE1: 6:06am On Oct 08, 2015
Edo state governor is a shame not only to Edo state but to all APC governors,how can a man who was once respected as a union leader,depreciate to the lowest ebb! Oshiomole is an Apology,only in Nigeria that notable men no longer have decorum,talking about 'nagging-men'. what a shame,i wonder who made him the minister of information,when he shld be busy with paying up the back log of money he owes workers and contractors in his state,see the bad state of roads in Edo.
Thats what you get when a governor has a huge complex,his only achievement in the last 6yrs in Edo state, is his marriage to a young white lady....a chimpanzee remains a chimpanzee,no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: I’m Vindicated, Says Oshiomhole by DaBullIT(m): 6:10am On Oct 08, 2015
Just like i projected

More arrests coming with more proof

Where are those threatening to blow up the country because their daughter is innocent ?

I would have said Kudos to Buhari but Barca already said , it's not Buhari's work ... so Britain , Thank you
Re: Diezani: I’m Vindicated, Says Oshiomhole by permsec: 6:16am On Oct 08, 2015
Iara brought alot of capverdian weed for her hubby. she should tell him to slow down on the intake.
Re: Diezani: I’m Vindicated, Says Oshiomhole by otokx(m): 6:20am On Oct 08, 2015
AustineE1:
Edo state governor is a shame not only to Edo state but to all APC governors,how can a man who was once respected as a union leader,depreciate to the lowest ebb! Oshiomole is an Apology,only in Nigeria that notable men no longer have decorum,talking about 'nagging-men'. what a shame,i wonder who made him the minister of information,when he shld be busy with paying up the back log of money he owes workers and contractors in his state,see the bad state of roads in Edo.

Are the roads as bad as the federal roads in Imo state or those in Rivers State?
Re: Diezani: I’m Vindicated, Says Oshiomhole by mightyhaze: 6:28am On Oct 08, 2015
Oshom ole shd pls shut his squeaky beak! angry
Re: Diezani: I’m Vindicated, Says Oshiomhole by AustineE1: 6:32am On Oct 08, 2015
otokx:

Are the roads as bad as the federal roads in Imo state or those in Rivers State?
who cares,both states are or where APC states.....what has Buhari done about it,its been a long six month since he was elected.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: I’m Vindicated, Says Oshiomhole by otokx(m): 6:36am On Oct 08, 2015
AustineE1:

who cares,both states are or where APC states.....what is Buhari doing about it.

Federal roads that Goodluck refused to repair inspire of SURE-P, ministry of Niger Delta, etc.

Buhari will do something about the Federal roads.
Re: Diezani: I’m Vindicated, Says Oshiomhole by iykenex(m): 6:39am On Oct 08, 2015
Go and take care of your wife
Re: Diezani: I’m Vindicated, Says Oshiomhole by LastProphet: 6:39am On Oct 08, 2015
AustineE1:
Thats what you get when a governor has a huge complex,his only achievement in the last 6yrs in Edo state, is his marriage to a young white lady....a chimpanzee remains a chimpanzee,no matter what.

and in your myopia you think he talks for his own gain or to increase his salary? and what has the decorum and 'respected' silence bought for the common man? so if osho keeps silence and only speaks occasionally and he earns respect and allison and others steal the Future of the next 3 generations that will make myopic people like you happy abi?
Re: Diezani: I’m Vindicated, Says Oshiomhole by AustineE1: 6:44am On Oct 08, 2015
otokx:

Federal roads that Goodluck refused to repair inspire of SURE-P, ministry of Niger Delta, etc.

Buhari will do something about the Federal roads.

i guess that was why he was voted out,so what is your Buhari doing about it? It took six months from the day he was elected to give us the worst set of ministers ever in the history of Nigeria.Who knows,just may be it will take him another 3yrs to even understand that certain roads in Nigeria are federal roads.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is Amechi Perceived To Be 'corrupt' Or Utterly Corrupt. / BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Former Benue Governor, Suswam / Okonjo-iweala Backs Buhari On Corruption War, Says President Leading By Example

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.