Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara (1605 Views)

Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) / Buhari Takes Water As Osinbajo, Saraki And Chief Justice Take Juice (pic) / Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by klem93(m): 5:52am On Oct 08, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osibanjo, Saraki, Dogara and National Assembly officers Meet at State House.At least 20 members of the upper and lower chambers were led last night by Senate President and Chairman of the National Assembly, Dr. Bukola Saraki, to a first official meeting between President Muhammadu Buhari and the leaders of both houses of the federal parliament, since assuming office on May 29, 2015.
The meeting was held the First Lady’s conference room in the Presidential Villa, Abuja with the principal leaders of the Executive and Legislative arms of government in attendance.It was gathered that President Buhari sought the support of NASS leadership for implementation of the 2015 supplementary budget at the meeting.He also used the opportunity to familiarise himself with the lawmakers and also banked on them to confirm the ministerial nominees he sent last Friday.
Present at the meeting were President Muhammadu Buhari,Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, Senate President, Bukola Saraki; Speaker, House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, Senate Minority Leader, Godswill Akpabio,House Majority Leader, Femi Gbajabiamila and other principal officers of the red and green chambers. What amaze me most is the way this men are just laughing throughout the pictures.
http://www.maxgist.com/2015/10/photos-from-meeting-of-president-buhari.html
cc lalasticlala ishilove

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by cornoil(m): 5:53am On Oct 08, 2015
Na wa ooo, see d way Buhari smile and Saraki smile, who come be dog or tiger between the two?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by preach93: 5:55am On Oct 08, 2015
This man Yemi Osinbajo don't even know how to fake a smile at all... he is always a Happy man.... thumbs up sirs!!! Unity leads....

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by Republlican(f): 5:56am On Oct 08, 2015
grin
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by ojeota(f): 5:56am On Oct 08, 2015
Smiling for the camera

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 08, 2015
Buhari, buhari, buhari, how many times am I calling you? So person no fit put food for fridge again without it being blocked? Because of constant light. So person no fit trekked long distance again, he must pay Trans, even if he want enta toilet, because of low cost of tp. Chai baba, so for once person no fit stay again for house because of excess employment that Is going on. So na true, our children get what to eat and spare now. Chai baba, dis thing were you do Nigeria I no fit talk again o. Na God go talk for you. And na God go punish you with his blessing.. Abeg who get this man BBM pin or whatsapp numb? Drop for me make I reach am cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by egift(m): 6:03am On Oct 08, 2015

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2936351_112299715269218441398068985130324448810610n_jpeg31ca125ef808835a4591f14e180e10ff

I love this. The Wailers will have heartbreak on this one. Buhari is the man We are unstoppable. Even our enemies laugh with us and remain in perpetual state of confusion.

The best of Nigeria is ahead. God bless Nigeria. Sai Buhari/Osinbajo

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by lurther: 6:04am On Oct 08, 2015
Chai!!!

Buhari just deceived Tinubu.

Tinubu does not have influence in the national assembly like he envisaged and wanted. Buhari kept mute about that. As if that was not enough, Buhari did not even consider any slot for Tinubu and his loyalists on the ministerial list. Even OBJ was considered in the input of ministers.

Infact Buhari went as far nominating Tinubu's enemies Fashola and Fayemi to help checkmate Tinubu's excesses in the southwest.

Why do I have the feeling that Buhari would create a new ministry called ministry of lagos and hand that portfolio over to Fashola.

Seeing this picture alone where Buhari, Saraki and Tinubu's mere commisioner laughing will give Tinubu hypertension.
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by Tallesty1(m): 6:05am On Oct 08, 2015
Most fat people dey laugh like mumu.

Dunno why.
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:07am On Oct 08, 2015
Association of Thieves
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by agarawu23(m): 6:08am On Oct 08, 2015
Okay!!!
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by egift(m): 6:09am On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Association of Thieves

E pain am. Sai Buhari all the way - Hello to express ministerial confirmation grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by faray: 6:10am On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Association of Thieves
research has shown that wailing wailers don't last long

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by permsec: 6:14am On Oct 08, 2015
This Dele momodu needs to visit Dr 9210.
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by bigtt76(f): 6:14am On Oct 08, 2015
Saraki: ....Commissioner you still dey?
Osinbajo: I de o ....ele won grin

egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2936351_112299715269218441398068985130324448810610n_jpeg31ca125ef808835a4591f14e180e10ff

I love this. The Wailers will have heartbreak on this one. Buhari is the man We are unstoppable. Even our enemies laugh with us and remain in perpetual state of confusion.

The best of Nigeria is ahead. God bless Nigeria. Sai Buhari/Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by egift(m): 6:20am On Oct 08, 2015
cornoil:
Na wa ooo, see d way Buhari smile and Saraki smile, who come be dog or tiger between the two?

The are cracking jokes about Saraki's Accused-Box experience and the SP was just laughing sheepishly grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by tyson99(m): 6:20am On Oct 08, 2015
permsec:
This Dele momodu needs to visit Dr 9210.
Dele momodu kor jare Ayo Martin's ni afoju
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by klem93(m): 6:37am On Oct 08, 2015
crazysaint:
Buhari, buhari, buhari, how many times am I calling you? So person no fit put food for fridge again without it being blocked? Because of constant light. So person no fit trekked long distance again, he must pay Trans, even if he want enta toilet, because of low cost of tp. Chai baba, so for once person no fit stay again for house because of excess employment that Is going on. So na true, our children get what to eat and spare now. Chai baba, dis thing were you do Nigeria I no fit talk again o. Na God go talk for you. And na God go punish you with his blessing.. Abeg who get this man BBM pin or whatsapp numb? Drop for me make I reach am cheesy
lol you are quite funny sha
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by malton: 6:38am On Oct 08, 2015
I'm just wondering the conversation that evoked that kind of laughter. Like the Hausa man will put it, "wasa da kaza ba ta hana yanka!".
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by banki(m): 6:39am On Oct 08, 2015
lurther:
Chai!!!

Tinubu does not have influence in the national assembly like he envisaged and wanted. Buhari kept mute about that. As if that was not enough, Buhari did not even consider any slot for Tinubu and his loyalists on the ministerial list. Even OBJ was considered in the input of ministers.

Infact Buhari went as far nominating Tinubu's enemies Fashola and Fayemi to help checkmate Tinubu's excesses in the southwest.

Why do I have the feeling that Buhari would create a new ministry called ministry of lagos and hand that portfolio over to Fashola.

Seeing this picture alone where Buhari, Saraki and Tinubu's mere commisioner laughing will give Tinubu hypertension.

Sometimes you guys can't stop amazing me! Who knows if it's you that has hypertension tinubu is sitting somewhere he probably doesn't know you exist while you think that every gathering of political interests has tinubu involved

You imagine quarrels and fights and anticipate that there will not be peace in the polity just so you can say oh we told you so!

Fayemi and fashola are tinubus enemies? You must be a joker

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by ikaboy: 6:41am On Oct 08, 2015
Who be that orobobo guy on brown?
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by 989900: 6:52am On Oct 08, 2015
Politicians are 'badohs'; laughing yet plotting, scheming, waylaying. #coldbloodedanimals
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by IamPatriotic(m): 6:53am On Oct 08, 2015
Philip Aduda is so elated meeting PMB, look at his crude laughter.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:54am On Oct 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 08, 2015
Where is the DSP?
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by sammyj: 6:57am On Oct 08, 2015
This men are busy making themselves happy why some paid m*fo like pa chukwudi44 is busy dying for them shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by sirfemoz(m): 7:24am On Oct 08, 2015
Chai! Life is good o.. where are all those Idefenders on nairaland? But I pity my VP sha, cos he will laughing to somethings he doesn't even understand. He must learn hausa by fire, by force.. grin grin
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by nasty45(m): 7:26am On Oct 08, 2015
Secret meeting abi
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by donphilopus: 7:41am On Oct 08, 2015
lurther:
Chai!!!

This guy doesn't even know what he's saying. All you should be concerned about is Tinubu producing the Minister that would represent the State of your demigod (Saraki), Kwara. In case you ain't aware, Saraki's choice was Abdullai Bolaji (former Sports' Minister) but was dropped by Buhari for Tinubu's right hand man, Alhaji Lai Mohammed. Shouldn't that call for a concern for you? Your almighty Senate President doesn't even have a say on who should represent his State in Buhari's Cabinet and you're here yelping sh1t about Tinubu. The rate you guys are going, Tinubu may lead your to your early grave!!
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by 5starmilitant: 7:42am On Oct 08, 2015
preach93:
This man Yemi Osinbajo don't even know how to fake a smile at all... he is always a Happy man.... thumbs up sirs!!! Unity leads....

Unlike the brainless old yahoo yahoo messiah right?
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by omenka(m): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2015
#Politics. smiley
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by doublewisdom: 7:46am On Oct 08, 2015
Osibanjo no join the inner caucus at all.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Custom Service Retires 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general, 30 Senior Officers / DPR Dispensing Fuel Free For Motorists @ Conoil Filling Station Ebute Meta Lagos / Buhari Could Have Fayose Removed, Fani-kayode Jailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.