Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar (34447 Views)

Federal Government Begins Screening Of Ebola Virus At Lagos Airport / Virus Scare: Anambra State Government Confirms Rumour / World's latest Virus scare: WHO To Hold Emergency Meeting on Zika Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by suwalee(f): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by maureen546: 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Not again!is not our potion in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
grin grin grin
drss:

no be wetin dem do GEJ last year? Person wife no concieve dem blame GEJ.
lmao can't shout...yhu just cured my bad mood, which super eagles planted. Asin yhu guys are now fighting for karma Abi... grin grin grin
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Jagabanthelion: 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
These Calabar people that take bats as a delicacy won't stop now abi? If ebola will ever re-surface in dis country,and its not imported,I know it will come through the bat eating communities in Cross-river state.The state govt should talk to its people ASAP.
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by tollytexy(m): 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
ernesty20:
The fear of ebola

Is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by WHOcarex: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
judey1992:
its not all about panic and fear, and shouting Buhari Daura. its all about being careful and alert. God protects His ppl
Leave them make them go catch ebola dey shout Buhari.
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by drss(m): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
whizzzz:
grin grin grin lmao can't shout...yhu just cured my bad mood, which super eagles planted. Asin yhu guys are now fighting for karma Abi... grin grin grin
sweet karma. grin
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by drchinchek: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
Vivipop:
Denial can be very dangerous. If this story is true, they had better confirmed it so as to successfully nip this in the bud before it escalates.
Ebola kwa? Chukwu a ju!

Not again, never again!!!
I refuse to believe this...

Bros you started by condemning denial, but ended in denial yourself! shocked shocked grin
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by dododawa1: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Where did I kept my SALT and WATER
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by dancoolD(m): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nigeria is free from Ebola in Jesus name (Amen)
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by flokii: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
wetin dey worry those calabarians sef?..
na only dem dey Naija ni... abeg make dem no come Lagos o
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Osama10(m): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by OboloMAN: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
Might not be far from Ebola Ooo...

Last week Last batch of Ebola volunteers to Nigeria returned home.

www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/health/last-batch-of-ebola-volunteers-returns-to-nigeria/112807.html

www.punchng.com/news/250-ebola-volunteers-return-to-nigeria-evd-free/

Safety Should be the Watchword
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
axeman10:
I dont want to sound insensitive, but when you warn people to stop eating wild animals anyhow, 'them no go hear.'

See people celebrating the snakes they killed and used for peppersoup on front pages like Ebola is not real.
Nigerians are primitive human beings who always refuse to learn from their mistakes. What is going on in that country? There is nothing done right!Not even to put the population under control! Nothing in that society. It is very annoying.

Now EBOLA is back again. Smh... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry angry angry angry
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by opribo(m): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
The possibility of it returning to Naija is high, I heard some doctors due to poor economy go to Liberia and Sierra Leone to treat Ebola patients and come back into Naija forth nightly. Of which I trust our immigration once you are looking healthy they will just let you go.
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
opribo:
The possibility of it returning to Naija is high, I heard some doctors due to poor economy go to Liberia and Sierra Leone to treat Ebola patients and come back into Naija forth nightly. Of which I trust our immigration once you are looking healthy they will just let you go.
They should start searching for those doctors and confirm their state of health. What nonsense is all this? I can't image a nation like Nigeria is still experiencing Ebola at this point in time.

The dullard should resign quickly!
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by treachiz(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
rapthugx:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/ebola-virus-scare-in-calabar-one-dead/
Wait oo, are my eye readin dis nd my brain interpretn dis? Baba God na my knees i they, dey beg u oo. pls make d cos of dis man's death nt b EBOLA!!! Calabar near PH oo, chai wer i go run go? Lolz!!! Bt i dnt believ it is EBOLA sha, God dey!!
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
axeman10:
I dont want to sound insensitive, but when you warn people to stop eating wild animals anyhow, 'them no go hear.'

See people celebrating the snakes they killed and used for peppersoup on front pages like Ebola is not real.
...see them here ripping anyone who says the above apart like they don't know how Ebola evolved. Ndi ara sad
Dem go chop d one wet go resurrect for them belle one day, rubbish angry
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
Now South African xenophobic AmaZulus and Ghanaian dwarfs would have more room to insult us. This is one of the reasons I don't like that country and the people. They don't have plan for the future. No project to depopulate in the future. The society is disorganized and the people aren't getting civilized soon. There is no good infrastructural development, no good health care system and no good insurance provisions. That nation is annoyingly full of barbarians that hate to move along with the progressing world.

The dullard must resign. We can't continue to experience another scourge of Ebola virus again. Shame on all of you!!! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
Fire the health minister and bring in a competent hand. I don't know why Dullard is so slow and dumb! Jeez!
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Lionofdjungle: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
God won't let us experience the scourge of Ebola in Nigeria again. Somebody say Amen.
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by electrokcoi(m): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
I TALK AM

NO BE BUHARI BE DIS

MAMA eeeeeeeeeee WHERE SALT DE NAA
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by eaglechild: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
all4naija:
Fire the health minister and bring in a competent hand. I don't why Dullard is so slow and dumb! Jeez!
Are you in Congo
We have no health minister.
I wonder how the dullard will manage a crisis if any occurs.
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
eaglechild:

Are you in Congo
We have no health minister.
I wonder how the dullard will manage a crisis if any occurs.
Okay! That says it all. I thought he has appointed some of the important ministers already. That dullard is a joke of a president. He can't rule a democratic nation as Nigeria. He should just resign. Enough of the disgrace. Now South Africans and Ghanaians are going to be laughing at us. Jeez! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
i thought this ebola thing is over.
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by profmallam: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
the last time EBOLA came to Nigeria, he ran away because he saw something worse than him self (EBELE). now that ebelle is no long president of Nigeria. God don't allow it to enter Nigeria in buhari regime oo.
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
yatch360:
Not again... Where are my hand gloves angry

kai!
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by mightyokwy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ebo what . If na joke make una stop am ooo.
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
I just hope it won't ruin the carnival!
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Topman0001(m): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
Omo i don't want to bath with salt and warm water this time o. It better not be ebola
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by mzpositive(f): 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lol
chocolateme:
Hmm.. When people won't stop eating everything they see or kill. Agama lizard, pythons of different sizes and species, alligator, crocodile and even monkeys.
God please don't allow this rapid killer disease to visit this country again, Amen

FTC
Chocolate cream
chocolateme:
Hmm.. When people won't stop eating everything they see or kill. Agama lizard, pythons of different sizes and species, alligator, crocodile and even monkeys.
God please don't allow this rapid killer disease to visit this country again, Amen

FTC
Chocolate cream
chocolateme:

FTC
Chocolate cream
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by mzpositive(f): 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ebola?? Dah deadly virus?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) / Patient Who Fled Imo After Testing Positive For COVID-19 Caught Trading In Ondo / Troubled Man Spotted On A Telecommunications Mast In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.