Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,385 members, 7,954,559 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar (34608 Views)

Federal Government Begins Screening Of Ebola Virus At Lagos Airport / Virus Scare: Anambra State Government Confirms Rumour / World's latest Virus scare: WHO To Hold Emergency Meeting on Zika Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by mzpositive(f): 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
You tink dahz funny??
profmallam:
the last time EBOLA came to Nigeria, he ran away because he saw something worse than him self (EBELE). now that ebelle is no long president of Nigeria. God don't allow it to enter Nigeria in buhari regime oo.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
chocolateme:
Hmm.. When people won't stop eating everything they see or kill. Agama lizard, pythons of different sizes and species, alligator, crocodile and even monkeys.
God please don't allow this rapid killer disease to visit this country again, Amen

FTC
Chocolate cream
Turkey, chicken ,fish e.t.c aren't free either
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked

No panic yet cool
That was how Ebola started till it killed some persons
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
asokoromadam:
Everything Jonathan did right,the Daura President is doing wrong
What has Buhari done to warrant this?
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ebola again undecided
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by sirnicson(m): 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
Buhari is yet appoint a minister of Health ooooo!

I tweeted a month ago when news of Ebola resurfacing in SierraLeone broke out, that Buhari needs to appoint a minister of health asap. But Buhari says he is looking for a Native Doctor or Pastor to be our Health Minister la Healer.....now its October and we dont have a leadership at the Ministry of health.

I voted for Buhari ooo, but i am not happy with what is going on at all. This is bad timing for Ebola to break out in Nigeria, when financial market dey fall, oil price is priced like Gala N50, Boko Haram now attacks the FCT, the Senate has not passed a bill, no new roads built, now new facility commissioned, no jobs created, and the recovery of looted money canpaign that is trumpeted has not made any headway.

Buhari i still believe in you, but you are comparing less and less favourably to Goodluck day by day, even in his last days.

Sai baba....... *lowers head*

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
What is the government of Nigeria saying about this grave issue over there? This is a big disgrace to the nation health system. angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Nickymezor(f): 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
It's well... Lets jst be calm.
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Folaatisade(f): 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
chocofizzy:
Jesus Christ! I can't believe this. Ebola kwa? Calabar bikonu marakwa ihe unu mere ooo because I don't want such story ooo.
Items to buy now:
Salt
Bitter kola
Hand glove
Sanitizer
Overall
Safety boot etc.

Nonsense! Who are you announcing this to? Why don't you silently buy those items instead of announcing it to the whole of nairaland? What's the point of letting us know?
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Folaatisade(f): 11:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
all4naija:
Now South African xenophobic AmaZulus and Ghanaian dwarfs would have more room to insult us. This is one of the reasons I don't like that country and the people. They don't have plan for the future. No project to depopulate in the future. The society is disorganized and the people aren't getting civilized soon. There is no good infrastructural development, no good health care system and no good insurance provisions. That nation is annoyingly full of barbarians that hate to move along with the progressing world.

The dullard must resign. We can't continue to experience another scourge of Ebola virus again. Shame on all of you!!! cry cry cry cry cry

Oloriburuku! Omo jati jati! Oloshi! Nonsense! Who gave you the the right to call ghanaians dwarfs? You can insult SA for all i care after what they did to their fellow brothers and sisters but please leave ghana out of this! mtcheww.

4 Likes

Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by godwin120alex: 12:00am On Oct 09, 2015
Bad news
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 09, 2015
Folaatisade:

Oloriburuku! Omo jati jati! Oloshi! Nonsense! Who gave you the the right to call ghanaians dwarfs? You can insult SA for all i care after what they did to their fellow brothers and sisters but please leave ghana out of this! mtcheww.
Shut the f**k up! You masquerade. Ghost! lipsrsealed
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by miketayo(m): 2:41am On Oct 09, 2015
asokoromadam:
Everything Jonathan did right,the Daura President is doing wrong

Like?
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Ilekeh(f): 3:49am On Oct 09, 2015
all4naija:
What is the government of Nigeria saying about this grace issue over there? This is a big disgrace to the nation health system. angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry

Did Buhari ask these people to eat dogs?

Even in the USA, there's only so much the government can do. You can't force people to be responsible with what they eat.
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by zynzyn(m): 4:15am On Oct 09, 2015
ernesty20:
The fear of ebola

The story of victory over Ebola is premature. We still need to be alert!
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by franconian: 5:54am On Oct 09, 2015
chocolateme:
Hmm.. When people won't stop eating everything they see or kill. Agama lizard, pythons of different sizes and species, alligator, crocodile and even monkeys.
God please don't allow this rapid killer disease to visit this country again, Amen

grin grin I bet you've never tasted banga soup made with smoked monkey, if not u for nor include monkey.

I made the mistake last time, if ebola outbreak ever occurs in Nigeria again ( I really don't wish that though) I will turn a full-blown "monkeyterian".

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by ernesty20(m): 7:04am On Oct 09, 2015
zynzyn:

The story of victory over Ebola is premature. We still need to be alert!
u are right
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Donbabaj: 7:33am On Oct 09, 2015
the borders of Calabar should be quarantined with immediate alacrity sad

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Nicepoker(m): 8:05am On Oct 09, 2015
Ghost of patrick sawyer. Still want to visit my town.
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Skybee1(m): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2015
Baba do somtin gudluk fight ds diseases fo us so we no want anoda outbrk again abeg,no slow fo ds one mbok.
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Folaatisade(f): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2015
all4naija:

Shut the f**k up! You masquerade. Ghost! lipsrsealed

Bastard! Am a fine looking ghost i may say. Stupid donkey! You were insulting Ghanaians, your own brotherly nation and you expect me look away. You fucking cow, at least i show my pic. Why don't you upload you anancephaly looking ugly picture make we see? You sh!t looking pig! Don't waste your time to respond because i will give you the benefit of the doubt!!!

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2015
Folaatisade:

Bastard! Am a fine looking ghost i may say. Stupid donkey! You were insulting Ghanaians, your own brotherly nation and you expect me look away. You fucking cow, at least i show my pic. Why don't you upload you anancephaly looking ugly picture make we see? You sh!t looking pig! Don't waste your time to respond because i will give you the benefit of the doubt!!!
Bwahaha... Who told you you are fine? You ugly mutant. Alien specie! Female orc wrapped up in clothes meant for hypocrites. Dressing in a swaddling clothes created by the religious medieval Arabs tells a lot about your brainwashed nature. Taking a selfie of your ugly face in them isn't funny. Jeez!

However, Ghana is not a brotherly nation because the citizens insults Nigerians a lot in the this forum. South Africans are even civilized and understandable more than them. Those dark dwarfs who have no respect for us and expect to be respected don't look like brothers to me. You must be joking trying to fight on their behalf. Don't worry they will soon come and tell you about your country with words like 'mumugerians', 'sh*tnigerians', etc.

Are you trying to threaten me with your last statement? You are a big joke, lady. cool cool cool grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 09, 2015
Ilekeh:

Did Buhari ask these people to eat dogs?

Even in the USA, there's only so much the government can do. You can't force people to be responsible with what they eat.
Oh, yeah! Are you serious? A ban on wild meat should do that.
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 09, 2015
Donbabaj:
the borders of Calabar should be quarantined with immediate alacrity sad
Does the government of Nigeria ever listen to what people like you say? The barbarians in the top of affairs are there to loot the nation treasury nothing more. Bunch of primitive human beings. cry cry cry cry
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by isaacbush1987: 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811 I dey beg Una help ooo
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Folaatisade(f): 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
all4naija:

Bwahaha... Who told you you are fine? You ugly mutant. Alien specie! Female orc wrapped up in clothes meant for hypocrites. Dressing in a swaddling clothes created by the religious medieval Arabs tells a lot about your brainwashed nature. Taking a selfie of your ugly face in them isn't funny. Jeez!

However, Ghana is not a brotherly nation because the citizens insults Nigerians a lot in the this forum. South Africans are even civilized and understandable more than them. Those dark dwarfs who have no respect for us and expect to be respected don't look like brothers to me. You must be joking trying to fight on their behalf. Don't worry they will soon come and tell you about your country with words like 'mumugerians', 'sh*tnigerians', etc.

Are you trying to threaten me with your last statement? You are a big joke, lady. cool cool cool grin

You are a NOTHING but a fucking BASTARD! you fucking cunt! not only are you islamophobic but you are also racist towards ur own race. where the Bleep on this forum have you seen a Ghanaian insulting a nigerian on this forum? why don't you give me prove you homeless pig. motherfucka, for your information am half Ghanaian and half Nigerian and i will NOT tolerate ANYONE spewing nasty insults NOR SLANDERING my people! DON'T JUDGE an entire nation based on something a group of people did. FYI you blind fool, not all Ghanaians are dark, some are fair like oyinbo ppl. come to ghana and see for yourself. am done arguing with you, you bloody fool! someone once said: “Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” That being said, am outta here !!! DON'T quote me again! oga Seun needs to ban you, period!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Folaatisade:

You are a NOTHING but a fucking BASTARD! you fucking cunt! not only are you islamophobic but you are also racist towards ur own race. where the Bleep on this forum have you seen a Ghanaian insulting a nigerian on this forum? why don't you give me prove you homeless pig. motherfucka, for your information am half Ghanaian and half Nigerian and i will NOT tolerate ANYONE spewing nasty insults NOR SLANDERING my people! DON'T JUDGE an entire nation based on something a group of people did. FYI you blind fool, not all Ghanaians are dark, some are fair like oyinbo ppl. come to ghana and see for yourself. am done arguing with you, you bloody fool! someone once said: “Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” That being said, am outta here !!! DON'T quote me again! oga Seun needs to ban you, period!!
You i d i o t. A primitive lady! Nothing more!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by flawlessT(f): 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
I doubt undecided

Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
flawlessT:
I doubt undecided
Please, provide your source. We cannot believe these people because they are good in deceiving the citizens.
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by flawlessT(f): 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
all4naija:

Please, provide your source. We cannot believe these people because they are good in deceiving the citizens.

Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
flawlessT:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943518_beautybrains065208_jpeg_jpeg13099ca83eb0022723cf44b9c5215593 .
Link to the page. What is so hard for you to understand about source? Jeez! lipsrsealed
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Folaatisade(f): 12:27am On Oct 10, 2015
all4naija:

You i d i o t. A primitive lady! Nothing more!

Village Champion! Wan't to have the last word? Why don't we agree to disagree and drop this topic, huh? Am tired of arguing with racist premature minds like you. Go to sleep jo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Says Lagos Mortuaries Are Full Due To Lockdown, Need Decongestion / Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations / How To Survive A Bullet Wound Until Ambulance Arrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.