Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar (34452 Views)

Federal Government Begins Screening Of Ebola Virus At Lagos Airport / Virus Scare: Anambra State Government Confirms Rumour / World's latest Virus scare: WHO To Hold Emergency Meeting on Zika Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Nobody: 1:45am On Oct 10, 2015
Folaatisade:

Village Champion! Wan't to have the last word? Why don't we agree to disagree and drop this topic, huh? Am tired of arguing with racist premature minds like you. Go to sleep jo!
Go and suck a c**k, you c**k sucker! Ugly b**ch! lipsrsealed
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by flawlessT(f): 6:27am On Oct 10, 2015
all4naija:
Link to the page. What is so hard for you to understand about source? Jeez! lipsrsealed
Ok,is d link u r waiting for ryt?keep. Waiting undecided
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2015
flawlessT:
Ok,is d link u r waiting for ryt?keep. Waiting undecided
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Folaatisade(f): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2015
all4naija:

Go and suck a c**k, you c**k sucker! Ugly b**ch! lipsrsealed

Calling me ugly? Ctfu oo you and i both know that am FAR from it. STOP living in denial jare. Telling me to go and suck a cork? Olorun ebami ooo, the truth wey i dey talk the pain you down to you spinal bone ctfu. Irony of life: for an UGLY person who is uglier than an orangatun and doesn't want to show 'its' profile pic for fear other ppl will go into coma immediately after seeing his face, to call another person ugly ! O.o

I beg hv several seats jo. African booty scratcher.
You know what? Amo let u hv the last word to avoid stooping down to ur level. REPLY me however u want idgaf am outta here and done arguing with u. Btw i don't suck dick, i ain't tht time of girl. I DON'T indulge in sexual relations before marriage unlike ur STD infested self who has slept with 156 and ounting underaged oloshos you pedophile. BODAMFUO! KWASIA! ABUOA! GYMIENI cheesy wink
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2015
Folaatisade:

Calling me ugly? Ctfu oo you and i both know that am FAR from it. STOP living in denial jare. Telling me to go and suck a cork? Olorun ebami ooo, the truth wey i dey talk the pain you down to you spinal bone ctfu. Irony of life: for an UGLY person who is so uglier than a orangatun and doesn't want to show its pic for fear other ppl will go into coma immediately after seeing his face, to call another person ugly ! O.o

You know what? Amo let u hv the last word to avoid stooping down to ur level. REPLY me however u want idgaf am outta here and done arguing with u. Btw i don't suck dick, i ain't tht time of girl. I DON'T indulge in sexual relations before marriage unlike ur STD infested self who has slept with 156 and counting underaged oloshos you pedophile. |8 ^_^ cheesy
Oh, please... I am not going to accept this your virgin claim here. You p o r n star
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by treachiz(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Folaatisade:

Calling me ugly? Ctfu oo you and i both know that am FAR from it. STOP living in denial jare. Telling me to go and suck a cork? Olorun ebami ooo, the truth wey i dey talk the pain you down to you spinal bone ctfu. Irony of life: for an UGLY person who is uglier than an orangatun and doesn't want to show 'its' profile pic for fear other ppl will go into coma immediately after seeing his face, to call another person ugly ! O.o

You know what? Amo let u hv the last word to avoid stooping down to ur level. REPLY me however u want idgaf am outta here and done arguing with u. Btw i don't suck dick, i ain't tht time of girl. I DON'T indulge in sexual relations before marriage unlike ur STD infested self who has slept with 156 and ounting underaged oloshos you pedophile. BODAMFUO! KWASIA! ABUOA! GYMIENI cheesy wink
Oh Jesus, i least expct dis frm so calld matured pple u guys claim 2 b... Abeg u guys shuld stp embarasn urslfs here ooo... See d kind of words emergn frm ur minds? Boy, xo dirty!! God hv mercy
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by chocofizzy(f): 12:10am On Oct 11, 2015
Folaatisade:

Nonsense! Who are you announcing this to? Why don't you silently buy those items instead of announcing it to the whole of nairaland? What's the point of letting us know?
the point is that you have known and I'm happy I announced it to you so go hug nearest transformer.
Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by chocofizzy(f): 12:23am On Oct 11, 2015
Folaatisade:

Nonsense! Who are you announcing this to? Why don't you silently buy those items instead of announcing it to the whole of nairaland? What's the point of letting us know?
the point is that you have known and I'm happy I announced it to you so go hug nearest transformer.
Nickymezor:
It's well... Lets jst be calm.
Folaatisade:

Re: Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar by Nickymezor(f): 12:33am On Oct 11, 2015
glad its only a rumour... EBOLA u dont belong here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) / Troubled Man Spotted On A Telecommunications Mast In Lagos / Patient Who Fled Imo After Testing Positive For COVID-19 Caught Trading In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.