Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Dangote's Daughter Dies In UK After 2-yr Battle With Brain Cancer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote's Daughter Dies In UK After 2-yr Battle With Brain Cancer (2001 Views)

Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) / Kachikwu Unseated As OPEC President After 2 Days / Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote's Daughter Dies In UK After 2-yr Battle With Brain Cancer by raven21: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2015
Adoptive daughter of Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote, Fatima Bello Dangote, has died after a 2-year battle with brain cancer.

According to reports, Fatima died on the 2nd of October, at a private hospital in the United Kingdom where she was being treated.
it was gathered that the deceased was the daughter of Dangote's younger brother, Alhaji Bello Dangote, who died in 1996 alongside the son of late Head of State, General Sani Abacha, Ibrahim Abacha, in a plane crash on the 17th of January 1996.

The billionaire reportedly adopted his late niece after her father's passing.

Fatima has since been buried in London according to Islamic rites.

source: pulse.ng

1 Share

Re: Dangote's Daughter Dies In UK After 2-yr Battle With Brain Cancer by yatch360: 9:59am On Oct 08, 2015
Rest in peace .... Beautiful girl
Re: Dangote's Daughter Dies In UK After 2-yr Battle With Brain Cancer by gladiolus: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2015
Eeeyah RIP...
Re: Dangote's Daughter Dies In UK After 2-yr Battle With Brain Cancer by oluvick(m): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2015
Some things money cannot buy.

Sad world.
Re: Dangote's Daughter Dies In UK After 2-yr Battle With Brain Cancer by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2015
RIP young lady. For those of us alive, lets keep thanking God for life.
Re: Dangote's Daughter Dies In UK After 2-yr Battle With Brain Cancer by Obikodo(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2015
if only money could buy life
RIP BEAUTIFUL

1 Like

Re: Dangote's Daughter Dies In UK After 2-yr Battle With Brain Cancer by TOMTOM15(m): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2015
RIP...
Re: Dangote's Daughter Dies In UK After 2-yr Battle With Brain Cancer by jaymejate: 10:26am On Oct 08, 2015
We have heard haa. R.I.P
Re: Dangote's Daughter Dies In UK After 2-yr Battle With Brain Cancer by nedu2000(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2015
So tragic
Re: Dangote's Daughter Dies In UK After 2-yr Battle With Brain Cancer by lekan29ice(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2015
RIP
Re: Dangote's Daughter Dies In UK After 2-yr Battle With Brain Cancer by johnmartus(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2015
shame on you money

1 Like

Re: Dangote's Daughter Dies In UK After 2-yr Battle With Brain Cancer by Idrismusty97(m): 11:00am On Oct 08, 2015
johnmartus:
shame on you money
oluvick:
Some things money cannot buy.

Sad world.
Obikodo:
if only money could buy life
RIP BEAUTIFUL
Are you all using this tragic event to justified poverty? Don't the poor also die of cancer?

1 Like

Re: Dangote's Daughter Dies In UK After 2-yr Battle With Brain Cancer by kunzo: 11:38am On Oct 08, 2015
oh Death!!! the end of everything in life. RIP
Re: Dangote's Daughter Dies In UK After 2-yr Battle With Brain Cancer by dialfa: 11:40am On Oct 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Satan. cheesy

Yes, I know. My death will come, it will happen to my family, bla, bla, bla.

Save your breath.
Re: Dangote's Daughter Dies In UK After 2-yr Battle With Brain Cancer by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
Rip to the dead. Just shows money ain't everything. May the almighty keep us and everyone we hold dear safe. Amen
Re: Dangote's Daughter Dies In UK After 2-yr Battle With Brain Cancer by Obikodo(m): 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:

Are you all using this tragic event to justified poverty? Don't the poor also die of cancer?
yea they do
Re: Dangote's Daughter Dies In UK After 2-yr Battle With Brain Cancer by neocortex: 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
johnmartus:
shame on you money

Why justifying poverty with another man's calamity ?
I guess you will live forever because you are poor.
SMH.
Re: Dangote's Daughter Dies In UK After 2-yr Battle With Brain Cancer by johnmartus(m): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
neocortex:

Why justifying poverty with another man's calamity ?
I guess you will live forever because you are poor.
SMH.
you remained A useless forever you will also live in the object of poverty forever idiocy
Re: Dangote's Daughter Dies In UK After 2-yr Battle With Brain Cancer by neocortex: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
johnmartus:
you remained A useless forever you will also live in the object of poverty forever idiocy

The way you portrayed money up there one would think you loved poverty.
Hypocrite.

(1) (Reply)

See What I Found Inside a Pepsi Bottle (pics) / Rotimi Amechi:the Only Reason Why Apc Lost Rivers Rerun / Emirs, Herdsmen Clash With N’central, Southern Leaders Over Gazing Reserves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.