Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President (35823 Views)

Ahmad Ahmad Wins CAF Presidential Election, Beating Issa Hayatou / CAF 2017 Election : Issa Hayatou V Ahmad Ahmad Live? / Acting Fifa President Hayatou Sleeps Through Press Conference. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:53am On Oct 09, 2015
OVI75:
Should i be happy? well am tempted to be.but should incase i dnt knw,ISSA H.has d tendency to undertake the most heinous corrupt charges ever known in Fifa,yes dats my fear fr any African given a world responsibilty

Anyway ISSA hayatu just know that Messi in currnetly on injury,pls do all u can to ensure Ronaldo wins his fourth ballon d'or.

I am first to comment.

Well! Lets watch out...
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by grandlexuz(m): 7:21am On Oct 09, 2015
hassan85:
Hmmn rather dan celebrate, Africans are here caln dia own a ROGUE

Is it not obvious to you that all these bashing is because the gentleman is not a Nigerian.
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by hassan85(m): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2015
grandlexuz:

Is it not obvious to you that all these bashing is because the gentleman is not a Nigerian.
hmm its like u've not taken NL as a case study of nigeria o. Even when its a nigerian, if its nt their tribe, hes corrupt or being witch hunted. Two Nigerian men are presently contesting for FIFA president but wat are people or NFF saying? That its a waste of time! How pathetic. We are ALL suffering from HATE seriously.
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by grandlexuz(m): 10:38am On Oct 09, 2015
hassan85:
hmm its like u've not taken NL as a case study of nigeria o. Even when its a nigerian, if its nt their tribe, hes corrupt or being witch hunted. Two Nigerian men are presently contesting for FIFA president but wat are people or NFF saying? That its a waste of time! How pathetic. We are ALL suffering from HATE seriously.

True talk. We Africans we are our own greatest enemy. I was also going to note that just because the man has a Muslim name lots of Nairalanders would see in BOLD the Olympic bribery scandal for which he was never found guilty. The scenerio in my country Cameroon is not very different. However it is not as bad as that of Nigeria. Muslims and Christians live in the most cordial terms in Cameroon. Mosques and Churches are found on thesame buildings.

1 Like

Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by clets1000: 10:38am On Oct 09, 2015
I DO NOT KNOW WHY NIGERIANS ARE THIS JEALOUS.NO HUMAN IS PERFECT.THIS MAN MIGHT HAVE CORRUPTED IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER BUT DON'T FORGET ALL THE THE GOOD WORKS HE HAS DONE FOR THE AFRICAN CONTINENT SO FAR AS FOOTBALL IS CONCERNED.
LET ME OUTLINE SOME OF THE THINGS HE HAS DONE FOR THE CONTINENT's FOOTBALL AND THE WORLD AS A
- Increasing Africa’s representation at the World Cup from two teams at the time of his appointment to five today
- Fighting for Fifa to introduce the World Cup rotation policy, which eventually came about in 2001 – and which ultimately led to South Africa becoming the first African nation to stage the event in 2010
-Doubling the size of the Africa Cup of Nations from 8 teams to 16
- Introducing youth championships for both Under-20s and Under-17s
- Reformatting the African Cup of Champions to the Caf Champions League in the mid-1990s, while also introducing a second tier club competition
- Implementing the African Women’s Championship
- Massively boosting both Caf’s finances and the amount handed out by the organisation to technical development on the continent
PLEASE DONT ARGUE BLINDLY because OF JEALOUSY
EVEN IF YOU HATE CAMEROON,APPRECIATE THE GOOD THINGS THAT COMES OUT OF IT FOR IT IS FOR ALL OF US
IF AFRICA MISSES THIS CHANCE NOW,IT WILL TAKE MANY DECADES FOR IT TOBE REGAINED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo / Can You Spell The Names Of These Players Correctly? / Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.