Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. (35846 Views)

Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria / 2018 World Cup: Jordon Ibe Claims Coach Rohr Wants Him To Play / Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Antell95(m): 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
Bournemouth winger Jordon Ibe is ready to turn
his back on England by pledging international
allegiance to Nigeria.

Former Liverpool ace Ibe initially snubbed pleas
to play for the Super Eagles but is now ready to
make a U-turn.

A source close to the Nigerian Football Federation
said: “Jordon is willing to listen to what we have
to offer.

“We are hoping he finds the project enticing enough to dump England where he is a youth international and play for Nigeria at senior level.”

Ibe has played for England at all levels from under-18s and has four under-21 caps. The Cherries star was reportedly the victim of a £25,000 robbery earlier this month.

The ex-Liverpool winger was understood to have
been hit by a vehicle containing four men, who
threatened Ibe with a knife before taking off with
his watch on November 6.

Source:- http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/bournemouth-star-jordon-ibe-ready-9306381

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Antell95(m): 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
he should have waited for England and end up like Ameobi or Agbonlahor.. #FishBrains #Rubbish

Modified:;: My Thread made front page?? *Dancing Kukere*

Using this opportunity to tell her that i still love Her.

Who

I mean the prettiest girl on Nairaland.

I mean --- Sleek2

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Antell95(m): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
Gernot Rohr has made Nigerian football more attractive compared to the Era of local coaches.

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by general111(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin ;Dthat biafran should wise up oh.

2 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by solpat(m): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
He better receive sense and join the Super Eagles

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Nickizoe(f): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
Who is begging him ....If he likes he plays if he doesn't like he shouldn't play ...Akpa sukulu ya! we have Moses,Musa,Nacho,Iwobi,balogun.etc....He should keep forming England and keep calling his name Ibe while is I B E.... grin

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Antell95(m): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
solpat:
He better receive sense and join the Super Eagles

He has fallen down the pecking order for rejecting us at first.. who is he gonna bench?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by sugaDaddy(m): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
Last time I checked he (ibe) played a friendly match for the England senior team which officially makes him ineligible to play for nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Antell95(m): 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
sugaDaddy:
Last time I checked he (ibe) played a friendly match for the England senior team which officially makes him ineligible to play for nigeria.

Last time i checked; Friendly matches do not count and he's still eligible to play for Nigeria.

Check well next time.

176 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
So shakara don end? cry

36 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by mikron(m): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
sugaDaddy:
friendly matches are not competitive matches in FIFA calendar

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by sugaDaddy(m): 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
Antell95:

Last time i checked; Friendly matches do not count and he's still eligible to play for Nigeria.

Check well next time.

My bad. Forgive my heart ignorance

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Antell95(m): 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
sugaDaddy:

My bad. Forgive my heart ignorance
LOL!
Your apology is being processed...
I'll get back to you when Buhari returns from Equatorial Guinea.

133 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Antell95(m): 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
iamGraced:
So shakara don end? cry
make we forgive am sha

2 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by henrydadon(m): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
grin

when he see how well alex iwobi and carl ikeme and the rest of the international player are doing..he decide to come back..ode..stay for your England let see how well they treat you..no place like home

[img]http://i./10QdGgFVMVOi88.gif[/img]

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Neimar: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
agbonlahor loading

2 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Ichel: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
ifa hear say nigeria cap dis guy, i'll be d least impressed with NFF decision, after all his shakara. Nigeria should reject being a dumping site for england rejects.
Paz

8 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by LesbianBoy(m): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lol....my guy saw what happened to his yoruba brother, agbonlahor...my guy quickly changed his mind grin grin grin grin

Igbos are just too sharp lipsrsealed

28 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by jotey(m): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
make naija just use and dump m
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by julioralph(m): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
him for no pledge na, wen england use and dump am, him eye go clear

4 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by sirOrubebe: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
The Super Eagles attack is becoming very formidable. Even Victor Anichebe looks to have found his mojo...

The only thing I fear now is that beret-wearing mofo of a sports minister. With him at the helm of Nigerian's sports affairs, I'm afraid for every step we take forward, we'll take 10 backwards.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Jodforex(m): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
cry
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by greatdonmikell: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
sugaDaddy:
God Bless You

1 Like

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by trademoore1: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
sugaDaddy:
Friendly matches no longer count against non eligibility. FIFA changed the rules
England has form when it comes to stalling careers of playera with dual citizenship

1 Like

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by ChrisOT: 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
jotey:
make naija just use and dump m
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Osasnidas(m): 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
:/
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by chrisxxx(m): 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
Good for him.
Meanwhile I made this comment below before. How am I sure Ibe never read it?
Musa Ahmed, Victor Moses, Alex Iwobi and Iheanacho all in Nigeria team. We had never been this blessed. Meanwhile Chuba Akpom and Ibe are still waiting in vain for England call up.

6 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Customer80: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
is he an IPOB yoout ?

2 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Pavore9: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
He has less chance with the three lions.

2 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by sulmeza(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
sugaDaddy:
he's still eligible bro..onli competitive games count

1 Like

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by cejaypriesty(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
general111:
grin ;Dthat biafran should wise up oh.
People like you can't rest until the show off there tribal sentiment. Ibe is an Igbo name so what??

3 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by SweetJoystick(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
He better play for England where they cherish their players and take good care of them, where them no dey owe them salaries or allowances

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Esha Gupta Apologises For Racist Comment At Alex Iwobi (Photos) / Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS / Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.