Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? (45555 Views)

Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by captainprogress(m): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
Oluremi Tinubu, wife of Bola Tinubu, a national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), spoke for the first time at the eighth senate on Thursday. And she address‎ed Bukola Saraki as “distinguished senate president” — a sign of new things after the bitter disagreement over the refusal of Saraki to toe party line in the election of senate leadership.

Tinubu’s ‎had remained quiet since the emergence of Saraki as senate president in June, and the defeat of Ahmed Lawan whom the APC hierarchy supported.

Tinubu, who was making a contribution to the debate‎ on the legislative agenda of the upper chamber, urged her colleagues to steer away from making mistakes the senate under the leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) made. “‎This is the first time Nigerians will vote against a ruling party to birth a new government. And looking at the agenda so far, I’m in the position to allow this new government to take root,” she said.

“I see us resisting things that did not work in the seventh senate‎. And since they didn’t work in the seventh senate why are we resisting them. “Thank God they said they want to consider the national conference report, but it went through a lot of criticisms and scrutiny. We as the APC then t‎hought was a mere distraction. If we are going to do a new constitution we should be given room to do that. “I think this senate has an agenda, and that’s to give the people what they want.

Let us go back to our constituencies‎, and look at the needs of the common man. Coming here if we have to make laws to that effect we should be given the room to do so.”

https://www.thecable.ng/remi-tinubu-finally-speaks-8th-senate-exactly-say

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by Kasiem2: 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
Now, your husband has finally learnt that nigeria is not an empire he can just colonise by paying some media outlets.

More lessons will come soon when they will tell him that the services for which he was used is no longer needed.

Tinubu has minimal influence beyond his political empire, and he was given a little sense of belonging cos that his political empire was needed to add up to some votes.

By the next time, there won't be much need for that his empire and tinubu will soon be returned to his NADECO days or made chief editor att SAHARAREPORTERS

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by Abbeyme: 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
Good talk there!

Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!! for you.

A Lagos Woman Speaking with maturity....

That even the SP marvels,

Experience counts..

****modified*****

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by braine(m): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Good. I like women who respect men.

4 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by kunlexy1759(m): 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
She has has a point

16 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by 48noble(m): 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
that's how haters bow when God and majority support ur season.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by hob(m): 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
So thats all she could say

and we r paying her so much

Issorai grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by ojeota(f): 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
Just following what her husband told her

8 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by DuchessLily(f): 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
ojeota:
Just following what her husband told her

Abi ooo .. U spoke my mind. Hahahaha

@ Mrs Tinubu- I pray u people are truly after the need of the common man. I pray u will really give us what we want

5 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by donphilopus: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
48noble:
that's how haters bow when God and majority support ur season.

Blabbing blabber, keep shut. Nobody is hating on another. If not that a video emerged showing Saraki was truly stoned, you would have still accused the so-called haters of fabricating the story!!

16 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by LeOstrich: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
USELESS WOMAN

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by 48noble(m): 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
donphilopus:

Blabbing blabber, keep shut. Nobody is hating on another. If not that a video emerged showing Saraki was truly stoned, you would have still accused the so-called haters of fabricating the story!!

quit smoking pot... and recieve brain as u read my comment again,...pus..lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by eazysmiles: 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
grin grin grin
Aftere How many years . I never knew show speak sef grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by buzquet(m): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
So Tinubu is just a local king kong?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by damton(m): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
So the both warring parties have come to terms. perhaps Saraki's case at the CCB. will be withdrawn. curious though.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by WHOcarex: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
So?

Make she nor speak na. Na her mouth go dey smell

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by gift01: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by donofdons: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
[size=18pt]she is have done well and i honestly belive that the tinubu family is the greatest yoruba family ever while bola tinubu is the greatest yoruba man in history...a true reincarnation of oduduwa himself and the only solution to the havoc wrecked by the awolowos...[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by gift01: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
What did she say? Nothing new

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by eaglechild: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
Useless lip service.

Tell your husband to return the loot he carted away.

11 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by menix(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Seems most of the previous posters understood what she said..

Abeg anyone fit summarize watin she talk..

I no finish skool abeg..

Abii she just succeeded in confusing the senate..

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by iwantto(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
She said a lot of positive things and made a lot of sense.

I wonder why the writer is so hateful!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by goodlifehyd(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
LeOstrich:
USELESS WOMAN

So sure you didnt read the post, shows how useless you are, someone made a reasonable point and all your empty skull can think of posting is this trash SMH

11 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by TippyTop(m): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ok
Who woke her up, always sleeping during plenary

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by tolexy007(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Long live Saraki..... cheesy
Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by philfrey08: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
undecided I read that. What did she say? We heard this in May in June, July, August and September. Did it just dawn on her the APC won d election?

Spoke for the first time... so she has been looking or sleeping..

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by Eeser: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
Senator Remi
Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by slightlyMad(f): 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
the fight against corruption will be unfair if efcc do not investigate tinubu and co.

4 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? by sweatlana: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
Kasiem2:
Now, your husband has finally learnt that nigeria is not an empire he can just colonise by paying some media outlets.

More lessons will come soon when they will tell him that the services for which he was used is no longer needed.

Tinubu has minimal influence beyond his political empire, and he was given a little sense of belonging cos that his political empire was needed to add up to some votes.

By the next time, there won't be much need for that his empire and tinubu will soon be returned to his NADECO days or made chief editor att SAHARAREPORTERS

You knocked it right out of the park Bro

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Supreme Court Ruling On Imo May Affect Ganduje / Richard Akinjide Is Dead / See The Different Headlines In Today's Sun Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.