Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles (74995 Views)

Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub / Vincent Enyeama & Wife Celebrate Their 11th Wedding Anniversary / Vincent Enyeama, Wife & Kids Take An After Match Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by ocelot2006(m): 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
There's nothing as great as having your wife as your personal cheerleader.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by loomer: 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
The same oliseh wey kill us against Italy
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by pbs4real(m): 12:09am On Oct 09, 2015
aalangel:

Lolzzzz. Try me.
like seriously
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by hardbody: 12:46am On Oct 09, 2015
Koolking:

I like the fact you mentioned organised office. I can tell you Enyeama is a total disappointment and failure in an organised workplace. The HR determines who deserves promotion through performance appraisal. This appraisal doesn't only appraised your service years, but how well you have impacted on your team and the company as a leader. Your loyalty, your commitment, etc. Enyeama was given a dateline to return to camp, but he overstayed. HR will query him of course, his response will determine their next line of action. Enyeama goofed and deserved sanction. He had no iota of respect by walking away from his coach. I expected him to manage the situation well as a professional. But he allowed his ego to get a better of him. That being said, the sooner we realise we are all replaceable, the better. There are better talents out there

I hope you find time to understand what transpired. No one has a right to treat another insolently. My information was that Enyeama stood up to explain his position and the coach told him to shut up and sit down. Except in a one man company, even a lettered chairman will not insult a staff in that manner. Global best practise is respect for the person.

While at it, was Oliseh an epitome of humility in his days especially when he played for Nigeria. He that wants equity must come with clean hands. I would have done exactly what Enyeama did. I wont take shiite from a fellow man much as i also wont give it.

Posterity will judge both actors, starting from the 0-2 loss to Congo.

Nemesis .....i love the biatch.

Modified

Enyeama may be gone but Oliseh is vilified. Where is he presently and what happened to his captain's appointment. A man of little brain he was, is, and will ever be

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by omolami: 12:48am On Oct 09, 2015
Oliseh is irrational He is a serial loser as a coach.For sure he can't take the eagles far. It has started showing in eagles serial disappointed outings. The latest was today with Congo. I bet eagles under Oliseh will suffer defeat throughout. How come Oliseh got this coaching job sef? Hope its not through quota system, because he cannot deliver any good. NFF should as. a matter of urgency start scouting for a real coach. Flat mouth.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by muscoliscious(f): 2:45am On Oct 09, 2015
Its not like you guys want the Intelligent and wise ones
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by SStoneCCold: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2015
bettercreature:
Can a female write this? she is very intelligent i must say
I bet Most of lagos and portharcourt ladies can never compose like this
smiley
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Okesilas15: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2015
Well said but I think ur husband is not done yet cos we are not done with him.If you think all that sleeping alone is over naa.He retired cos he found the situation untenable but I think the NFF will invite him and the coach with a view to resolving the matter or he comes back from retirement after Oliseh is sacked and another coach is employed.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Goke7: 8:48am On Oct 09, 2015
Okesilas15:
Well said but I think ur husband is not done yet cos we are not done with him.If you think all that sleeping alone is over naa.He retired cos he found the situation untenable but I think the NFF will invite him and the coach with a view to resolving the matter or he comes back from retirement after Oliseh is sacked and another coach is employed.

Please let Enyeama go, the deed has been done, we get easily tired of our heroes in Nigeria, any friend or relation to any senior player in the eagles now should please advise them to retire, its enyeama today and this will not be the last cos na naija we dey.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by aalangel(f): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2015
mmse:

This girl abiakwala ozo..
from news editing to TV show? hmmm. tell me more
Nwanne, I'm a broadcast journalist.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by aalangel(f): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2015
pbs4real:
like seriously
Mhmmm...
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 09, 2015
aalangel:

Nwanne, I'm a broadcast journalist.

Where biko?? I wan confirm.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2015
Koolking:

I like the fact you mentioned organised office. I can tell you Enyeama is a total disappointment and failure in an organised workplace. The HR determines who deserves promotion through performance appraisal. This appraisal doesn't only appraised your service years, but how well you have impacted on your team and the company as a leader. Your loyalty, your commitment, etc. Enyeama was given a dateline to return to camp, but he overstayed. HR will query him of course, his response will determine their next line of action. Enyeama goofed and deserved sanction. He had no iota of respect by walking away from his coach. I expected him to manage the situation well as a professional. But he allowed his ego to get a better of him. That being said, the sooner we realise we are all replaceable, the better. There are better talents out there

I don't thinj Vincent walked out on Oliseh. If Vincent actually walked out on him, Oliseh wouldn't have called security to bundle Enyeama out.

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by eyenibibio(m): 9:42am On Oct 09, 2015
OVI75:
Wise woman jawee.i think this woman would hav made a better spokewoman fr APC,and PMB.

Operation douse the tension,yet honour the country.
Wise words yet true.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Skybee1(m): 10:41am On Oct 09, 2015
MosakuAW:

That was a cool statement/support from the wife.

I like that she sounded mature and never sound bitter.

This is what you call a wife and your #1 fan

Kudos to her.

wat a joy to av as a wife,shwin oliseh hw maturity shld b shown,she'z truly a pride to bhol
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Skybee1(m): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2015
bettercreature:

Dats our product,proudli Akwa Ibom,proudlyourwify.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by aalangel(f): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2015
mmse:

Where biko?? I wan confirm.
Inbox your email ad. I'l send you a link.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by calcal: 11:30am On Oct 09, 2015
that is not service, it is business, thousand are available to do same job. idi nayui.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by nellyelitz(m): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2015
hahahahha wetin u drink
bettercreature:
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2015
aalangel:

Inbox your email ad. I'l send you a link.

I hope say u no stubborn? take a cue from Enyeama's wife
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Koolking(m): 11:37am On Oct 09, 2015
hardbody:

I hope you find time to understand what transpired. No one has a right to treat another insolently. My information was that Enyeama stood up to explain his position and the coach told him to shut up and sit down. Except in a one man company, even a lettered chairman will not insult a staff in that manner. Global best practise is respect for the person.

While at it, was Oliseh an epitome of humility in his days especially when he played for Nigeria. He that wants equity must come with clean hands. I would have done exactly what Enyeama did. I wont take shiite from a fellow man much as i also wont give it.

Posterity will judge both actors, starting from the 0-2 loss to Congo.

Nemesis .....i love the biatch.

We seem too emotional about the entire situation.
Just to be heard, I am dead sure Enyeama was already bellicose before he was sent out by the security.
I was not in any way surprised at their 0-2 lost to Congo. Even with Enyeama's Captaincy, TeamNigeria was nothing to write home about in the committee of football sport. Don't you agree with me, it is high time we overhauled the team? Let's put sentiment aside and be objective.

1 or 2 privileged Nigerians cannot make us look like we are poverty of talents in over 170million people in Nigeria. It's this same sentiment we share in politics - we are known to be recycling ego-maniac and failures year in year out with nothing to show for.

We cannot move forward with this mentality. We need CHANGE boss.

Long live Nigeria
Long live the world
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Koolking(m): 11:38am On Oct 09, 2015
mmse:

I don't thinj Vincent walked out on Oliseh. If Vincent actually walked out on him, Oliseh wouldn't have called security to bundle Enyeama out.

Just to be heard, I am dead sure Enyeama was already bellicose before he was sent out by the security.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by nortcentrallord(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
I think Lie of mohamed should give this woman her job. Very matured woman. Nigerian aproko girls, learn from this woman.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Bashir4you: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
God bless Nigeria
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by aalangel(f): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
mmse:

I hope say u no stubborn? take a cue from Enyeama's wife

Inasmuch as I like Enyeama, his wife cannot be my role model. I have Pastors to teach me what to do.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by purutumpu: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
Olise has not improved in his anger management.This will no doubt affect his performance
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
aalangel:

Inasmuch as I like Enyeama, his wife cannot be my role model. I have Pastors to teach me what to do.

oh Lord my God. which kind girl (pikin) be this one?

now na pastor issue we wan face?
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by aalangel(f): 12:46am On Oct 10, 2015
mmse:

oh Lord my God. which kind girl (pikin) be this one?

now na pastor issue we wan face?

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Phemostiga(m): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
OVI75:
Wise woman jawee.i think this woman would hav made a better spokewoman fr APC,and PMB.

Operation douse the tension,yet honour the country.
oga trilions likes 4 u

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs / How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus / Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.