Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles (75002 Views)

Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub / Vincent Enyeama & Wife Celebrate Their 11th Wedding Anniversary / Vincent Enyeama, Wife & Kids Take An After Match Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by hotswagg12: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
+kay
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Kulas: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
Oliseh will pay the price of this injustice and wickedness

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by nationwide1(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
Wow! I doff my cap for her support and maturity.
God bless their family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by tpiander: 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
Children, grandchildren and future generations, hm, this is serious.

na ogun atayedaye ( everlasting war).
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by free2ryhme: 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
Coming from a vitous woman, commendable!

But for the legend part I believe she is blowing that trumpet too much grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Excuzeme: 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
morereb10:
Vincent Enyeama's wife Promise took to instagram to speak on her man quitting the national team.

"Yes! You did well! Hold your head up high my love! I'm so proud of you and your dedicated service to your fatherland for 13 good years. I have witnessed your passion and commitment firsthand.

You spent sleepless nights just to analyze every goal you conceded, even if there was nothing you could do to save them. You played through injuries, pains and fatigue. You took the bullets of unjust criticisms, biased and false reporting/information, just to let peace reign.

You missed important family moments to honor national call-ups. Thank God for the opportunity/privilege to serve the nation. Thank God for the strength/skill to carry out your duties. Thank God for all the memories (good and bad). You leave as a hero. You bow out as a legend. Our children, grandchildren and future generations will hear and speak of your great deeds. God bless you my husband. God bless Nigeria."
she wrote.

https://instagram.com/p/8k5Q7IA1o-/

Iyawo Enyeama, be very proud of your husband. Nigerians are proud of him!
We Nigerians love him and Oliseh is just an arrogant Arrow trying to force respect where he did not need to

I will still insist that Enyeama CANNOT leave now.
The Nation still needs him afterall, Oliseh will soon be sacked (or have you seen any Nigerian coach that lasted 13years? ) ... and another sensible Coach will still invite the "safest hands" in Nigeria, to once again do the Nation proud.

3 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by haryomikun(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
Awwww... Gee.. This is so horrible sad
Our main man retiring.. *thinking* abi im wife dey bobo us 4 here ni? ?

Meanwhile, click on my siggy if you are a music luva
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by tlops(m): 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
nice
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by KHAYGOLD(m): 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
IF I HEAR
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by geniusmedia: 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
Y
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by bettercreature(m): 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
holamiday:
Beautiful beautiful words from Mrs Enyeama. These days, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than to find a wise woman.
The way she composed it really amazed me
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by 48noble(m): 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
that was awesome...
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by osazeeblue01: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
Indeed your husband was a hero.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Excuzeme: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
Kulas:
Oliseh will pay the price of this injustice and wickedness

Oliseh has dug his own grave.
I hope he is mature enough to admit that he bungled this one and recall Enyeama otherwise, his own disgrace will be far worse!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by megastarjec(m): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bekwarra:
Well today is my birthday but I won't beg for likes unlike some people.

already begging in disguise grin

Happy birthday
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by shiinihost: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
free2ryhme:
Coming from a vitous woman, commendable!

But for the legend part I believe she is blowing that trumpet too much grin

Vincent is a legend for club and country.

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by nationwide1(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
quiinnBee:
i feel her pain angry
Don't feel pain for her.

The old wise man once said, what is coming ahead is far more than what has passed.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by maestroferddi: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
The ball is now in Oliseh's court.

The Mourinho, Guardiola, Ferguson, Wenger and Simeone all rolled into one of African football management should go on and deliver not just the next AFCON title but take Nigeria to the semi-final of the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

We are waiting.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by aalangel(f): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
bettercreature:
Can a female write this? she is very intelligent i must say
I bet Most of lagos and portharcourt ladies can never compose like this

Lolzzzz. Try me.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by davibid: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
Beautifully constructed, nice one!
Make me sef do get married jor... Lol
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by OLAMINREWA(m): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
Guy na wa for you ooo
bettercreature:
Can a female write this? she is very intelligent i must say
I bet Most of lagos and portharcourt ladies can never compose like this

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by mightyokwy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
Kudos ma'am. Enyeama will remain ever green in our hrt. God bless your family.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Transformer999: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
YES MADAM GOD BE WITH U,
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by free2ryhme: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
shiinihost:

Vincent is a legend for club and country.

do you know the definition of legend

Yes, Enyeama is worthy of praise but a legend it is just too far

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Alphacrissy(m): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
MadCow1:
Madcow indeed!
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Burger01(m): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
Smh for Oliseh sad

All the best Enyeama smiley

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by joseph1832(m): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
kemlily:
fair enough grin
I love your smile.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
Now am hating on oliseh
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Bimpe29: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
Patriotism at its peak from husband and wife.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Akosxxx(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
straightup frm her hearth

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by shiinihost: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
free2ryhme:

do you know the definition of legend
Yes, Enyeama is worthy of praise but a legend it is just too far
Which player has achieved what enyeama has achieved in this country?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs / How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus / Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.