Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Do Women Feel Like It Too? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Women Feel Like It Too? (748 Views)

Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) / Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? / Why Do Most Women Feel So Uncomfortable With Their In-laws? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Feel Like It Too? by Flancey: 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2009
Do most women feel sex like men?
My woman doesnt drive it unless i ask. Sometimes i feel am too demanding.
Trust me sometimes its just once per week. Not good for me. i thot an ave of 3-4 times per week is good.
Pls advice.
Re: Do Women Feel Like It Too? by Ben13: 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2009
what the heck are you feeling like

Ohh gosh! how did I come in here
Re: Do Women Feel Like It Too? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2009
if your lady is with children all day, doing the chores and what not, i am sure you can understand that she might be a bit tired at the end of her long day and being sexual would be the last of her worries.all day studying or hard working can also cause lack of sexual interest.
try helping her get back in the mood again. talk to her, listen to her, was she ever a 3/4 times a week lady or that is just a wish of yours?
Re: Do Women Feel Like It Too? by sparta(f): 11:48am On Apr 24, 2009
of course women feel like having sex too except if she is not normal or tired as som1 suggested, try and make her feel more comfortable.

(1) (Reply)

My Inlaw To Be / In-laws Beat Drummer To Death / 12 Years Marital Unrest Terminated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.