Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,734 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Nigeria Before Pmb's Emergence As The President Of Nigeria Represented In Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Before Pmb's Emergence As The President Of Nigeria Represented In Photos (1280 Views)

Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader / How Ooni Of Ife Was Represented At His Son’s Wedding Today / Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Before Pmb's Emergence As The President Of Nigeria Represented In Photos by BlackAlbino6(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
The first picture represents Nigeria' static position in terms of development before PMB's emergence as the President, while in the second picture, the 'Eagle' represent President Buhari, while the Snake been smashed by the Eagle(PMB) is Corruption, perpetrated by all past political office holders, be it former presidents, Ministers, Lawmakers, Governors, name them.
What do you think

Re: Nigeria Before Pmb's Emergence As The President Of Nigeria Represented In Photos by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Before Pmb's Emergence As The President Of Nigeria Represented In Photos by Bekwarra(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
Well today is my birthday but I won't beg for likes unlike some people.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Before Pmb's Emergence As The President Of Nigeria Represented In Photos by benedictnsi(m): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
This is one of the IRANU posts I regret wasting my Mb on

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Before Pmb's Emergence As The President Of Nigeria Represented In Photos by oba2flex(m): 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
Make I warn this OP...take ur time o
Re: Nigeria Before Pmb's Emergence As The President Of Nigeria Represented In Photos by nikkiking(m): 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
Some slowpoke out here posting meaningless treand, cost me my MB.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Before Pmb's Emergence As The President Of Nigeria Represented In Photos by baralatie(m): 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
benedictnsi:
This is one of the IRANU posts I regret wasting my Mb on
Re: Nigeria Before Pmb's Emergence As The President Of Nigeria Represented In Photos by johnwizey: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
OP u are on point jare

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Before Pmb's Emergence As The President Of Nigeria Represented In Photos by Republlican(f): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
Op op Op
Re: Nigeria Before Pmb's Emergence As The President Of Nigeria Represented In Photos by BlackAlbino6(m): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
johnwizey:
OP u are on point jare
Thanks jare. This is one of the reasons why I became reluctant joining Nairaland. Every single thing you do, insults must follow. But if I had posted Unclad Pictures here ehm. No body would have warned me as oba2flex did. Some Guys like baralatie, benedictnsi & nikkiking are even saying I made them to waste their MB. Hmmmmmmm Nairalanders make una change oooooo Change is here to stay.
As if it is easy to join this forum just yesterday and begin to have a voice at the same timegringringrin
Re: Nigeria Before Pmb's Emergence As The President Of Nigeria Represented In Photos by benedictnsi(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
BlackAlbino6:

Thanks jare. This is one of the reasons why I became reluctant joining Nairaland. Every single thing you do, insults must follow. But if I had posted Unclad Pictures here ehm. No body would have warned me as oba2flex did. Some Guys like baralatie, benedictnsi & nikkiking are even saying I made them to waste their MB. Hmmmmmmm Nairalanders make una change oooooo Change is here to stay.
As if it is easy to join this forum just yesterday and begin to have a voice at the same timegringringrin

Lol....... But na true I talk na grin

Thank you for joining Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Before Pmb's Emergence As The President Of Nigeria Represented In Photos by BlackAlbino6(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
Republlican:
Op op Op
Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican, Republlican,gringringrin Oya come out of your hiding and tell me why you are calling me. You guys have a new born baby in the house and all you care is just to make jest of his serious post. WHY
Re: Nigeria Before Pmb's Emergence As The President Of Nigeria Represented In Photos by BlackAlbino6(m): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
Me na lie post I make
benedictnsi:

Lol....... But na true I talk na grin

Thank you for joining Nairaland
How can you say you wasted your MB on new born baby's post, una no de encourage small pikin
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Before Pmb's Emergence As The President Of Nigeria Represented In Photos by BlackAlbino6(m): 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Afam4eva, OAM4J come and show this new baby some love jare, make shame catch baralatie, oba2flex, benedictnsi & nikkiking.gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Obiano Must See This / Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets,banks,schools Closed LIVE NOW! / For All Haters Of Biafra, See What The Prophets Are Saying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.