Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. (3757 Views)

NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview / Transtell Group Nig Ltd Invitation / ICS Ltd Interview And Assessment: Who Else Got The Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. by Bubblefairy(f): 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, i just got an invitation sent to my mailbox from ICS Ltd for an interview slated for Monday 20th of March 2017.
Of all the credentials requested for to be presented on Monday, i do not have my First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC).
My question is, would i be denied entry if i can't present my FSLC. I need to know cos i'm coming from Ogun state.
Also, is Declaration of Age mandatory, cos i have birth certificate, National and even voters ID. Thanks
Re: ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. by tatawesome(f): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
You may go and explain yourself. that way they will tell u to come when all d documents r complete. Meanwhile, they will give a computer based test expect u to score at least 40%
Re: ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. by tatawesome(f): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
You may go and explain yourself. that way they will tell u to come when all d documents r complete. Meanwhile, they conduct a computer based test for u; expect u to score at least 40%
Re: ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. by Bubblefairy(f): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
tatawesome:
You may go and explain yourself. that way they will tell u to come when all d documents r complete. Meanwhile, they conduct a computer based test for u; expect u to score at least 40%

ok. Thanks alot.
What about the Declaration of Age?
Re: ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. by Tanyogo(m): 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
Just go there and tell them the primary school certificate, ur birth certificate is more authentic than declaration of age. It's possibly gonna be a bank customer service job. Gud luck.
Re: ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. by Bubblefairy(f): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tanyogo:
Just go there and tell them the primary school certificate, ur birth certificate is more authentic than declaration of age. It's possibly gonna be a bank customer service job. Gud luck.

Ok. Thanks
Re: ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. by jeremiah123: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Anyone with the nature of questions
Re: ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. by Bubblefairy(f): 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
jeremiah123:
Anyone with the nature of questions

Heard it was english and maths
Re: ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
its a marketing job...And deir documentation is even harder dan both the test nd interview.....
Re: ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. by Bubblefairy(f): 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
Boujurz:
its a marketing job...And deir documentation is even harder dan both the test nd interview.....

really? What does the documentation entails?
Re: ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. by ftai: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
Please my fellow NL.
If u received this invitation from rmosiko@icsoutsourcing.com i advice u not to waste ur precious time n tfare to d venue because they re GNLD people using ICSL format.
Just observe the mail u received n check the details, u will see that the mail was forwarded to many email address.
Any true company send mail to u directly n not forwarded mail.
That is my advice...
#WE SAY NO TO GNLD
Re: ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. by iyinagoro(f): 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hi. house I got the mail by Richard inviting for interview at ICS limited ilepeju on Tuesday
Re: ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. by Zico5(m): 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Yes, that's right. U can go but prepare very well.
Re: ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. by Bubblefairy(f): 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
Zico5:
Yes, that's right. U can go but prepare very well.

will do that. Thanks.
Re: ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. by Bubblefairy(f): 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
iyinagoro:
Hi. house I got the mail by Richard inviting for interview at ICS limited ilepeju on Tuesday
mine is on monday
Re: ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. by sirnaked: 12:32am On Mar 19, 2017
Bubblefairy:
Hello Nairalanders, i just got an invitation sent to my mailbox from ICS Ltd for an interview slated for Monday 20th of March 2017.
Of all the credentials requested for to be presented on Monday, i do not have my First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC).
My question is, would i be denied entry if i can't present my FSLC. I need to know cos i'm coming from Ogun state.
Also, is Declaration of Age mandatory, cos i have birth certificate, National and even voters ID. Thanks

wh role are u interviewing for?
Re: ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. by sirnaked: 12:34am On Mar 19, 2017
iyinagoro:

For wh role? ...had an interview with him dis week
Re: ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. by Bubblefairy(f): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
sirnaked:

wh role are u interviewing for?
Transaction officer. Hws the interview like
Re: ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. by sirnaked: 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
Bubblefairy:

i wz nt invited 4 dat role...u just nd to be calm and be urself...I knw u will be fyn. success all d way...
Re: ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. by Bubblefairy(f): 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
sirnaked:

i wz nt invited 4 dat role...u just nd to be calm and be urself...I knw u will be fyn. success all d way...

Thanks alot for the encouragement. Can you please give me directions to the place from Oshodi. I would sincerely appreciate.
Re: ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. by sirnaked: 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=Bubblefairy post=54741922]

Thanks alot for the encouragement. Can you please give me directions to the place from Oshodi.

k...Dnt knw where u r coming frm..just under d pedestrian bridge where u can see motor going to gbagada , Take a bike frm there and just tell dem dat u r going to icsl.....d place is at illupeju
Re: ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. by Bubblefairy(f): 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=sirnaked post=54746903][/quote]

it will be easy then. Thanks for your time and input. Wishing u the best of luck as well.
Re: ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. by Whizkiday(f): 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bubblefairy:

Did you later go for the interview? How was it?
Re: ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. by Bubblefairy(f): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
Whizkiday:

it was very successful
Re: ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. by Bubblefairy(f): 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
Whizkiday:

(1) (Reply)

Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend / Osun State University: / Halliburton Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.