Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Awwwwn! Darey Shares Adorable Photo Of Wife & Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Awwwwn! Darey Shares Adorable Photo Of Wife & Kids (631 Views)

Majid Michel's Wife & Kids Join Him As He Kneels Down & Ministers In Church(pic) / Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri / Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awwwwn! Darey Shares Adorable Photo Of Wife & Kids by ELLAOLOLADE(f): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
Awwwwn! Darey Shares Adorable Photo Of Wife & Kids

R&B superstar Darey Art Alade has taken to his Instagram page to express his love for his beautiful wife Deola and their two children Femi and Tinuke.

Commenting on his post he wrote, “When asked the question, “What makes you happy?” my response is simply “family”. I am thankful to have them in my life and I wake up each day looking forward to being the best husband and dad to my family – more than family, they are my biggest fans! #Naked #DareyNaked #FamilyFirst.”

See the adorable family photo below:

Re: Awwwwn! Darey Shares Adorable Photo Of Wife & Kids by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
Cute family. God bless my hustle.
Re: Awwwwn! Darey Shares Adorable Photo Of Wife & Kids by dblaisepascal(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
Made FTC today'. Where d heck is my award'. Abeg who dey give am? Else, I probe nairaland! PMB is my witness

(1) (Reply)

Impressive!!check Out Kylie Jenner's $2.7m Lavish Mansion / Nollywood Has Lost A True Friend In Alamieyeseigha – Peace Anyiam-osigwe / Shocking!!Check Out This Hilarious Notice /Death Threat "BY TRESPASSING" [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.