Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? (3034 Views)

Is There Any Particular Dress Code For Just Pastors Alone? / Does God Destine People For Prosperity In Specific Cities? / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? by femzysticks(m): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
Many at times we hear preachers say every man has a particular woman God prepared or vice versa
And they give examples of how God created Adam and made Eve as his wife,
Joseph and Mary
Abraham and Sarah.

My question now is, is the wife of every man the plan and purpose of God for him?

What happens if a man does not marry who God has prepared for him

And how do you really know if a woman is God's plan for your life?
Re: Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? by bigeagleeye(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
Yes is correct..
No also is! wink wink wink

for the second question...Of course, not only wife, but everything a man does..the only thing is that just like every other issues of life, a man is at free will not to follow God's plan and purpose for him!

for the third...that's rhetoric..if you believe there is a purpose, not following it must sure have a devastating consequence!

for the fourth...Hmmm...that's hard for another person to tell you oh, especially from the beginning, you are the only one that knows what you feel when in on a right course..so when u feel same for a woman, then she is most likely yours!

All of the above is premise on the fact that you also are a genuine man sincerely wishing for the sincere woman! All dza best.. cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? by femzysticks(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
bigeagleeye:
Yes is correct.. No also is! wink wink wink
Don't get you
Re: Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? by Agunnewi: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
Good question, waiting for the SU sect for answer.

I had an aunty who is deep in this religious thing, before she got married 2 suitors were on her case, and she prayed to God to show her who the real husband would be among this 2. She said God told her to fix a date for the 2 of them to come visit her and first one to show up is her husband. Fast forward 4yrs down the road, she is regretting her choice of husband and as I'm typing this now, they are on the brink of divorcing.

My question is, was it really God who made her to choose the wrong husband?

So this begs the op's question, is there an anointed wife God prepared for anybody? I think not.

1 Like

Re: Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? by Agunnewi: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lalasticlala do the needful, I would like to hear the opinion of others on this salient question the op asked.
Re: Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? by Jalubarika(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? by tpiander: 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
This topic again?

Why are you folks so deeply entrenched in adultery?

1 Like

Re: Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? by tpiander: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
femzysticks:
Many at times we hear preachers say every man has a particular woman God prepared or vice versa
Joseph and Mary
Abraham and Sarah.

My question now is, is the wife of every man the plan and purpose of God for him?

Your post reeks of ignorance and semi literacy.

Stop asking foolish questions on the web, try to look for a relationship with God instead of defining yourself by adultery and fornication.

Are you a christian or a native practitioner?

1 Like

Re: Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? by femzysticks(m): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
bigeagleeye:
Yes is correct..
No also is! wink wink wink

for the second question...Of course, not only wife, but everything a man does..the only thing is that just like every other issues of life, a man is at free will not to follow God's plan and purpose for him!

for the third...that's rhetoric..if you believe there is a purpose, not following it must sure have a devastating consequence!

for the fourth...Hmmm...that's hard for another person to tell you oh, especially from the beginning, you are the only one that knows what you feel when in on a right course..so when u feel same for a woman, then she is most likely yours!

All of the above is premise on the fact that you also are a genuine man sincerely wishing for the sincere woman! All dza best.. cool cool

Thanks for your answers

If you check, back then parents chose wives for their children
When a man is of age the mother will now introduce him to a girl they have prepared for him probably a child of a family friend and those marriages end up well

I still believe if a man marries a woman without hearing from God, he can still have a happy family

That is where character and morals come to play

Will still like to hear other peoples opinion too
Re: Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? by Chizzled06(m): 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
If you believe in an all-powerful God, then by definition he knows the future and everything that happens and will happen are His intentions.

But of course I'm sure you've realized you have the free will to make the life changing choices you desire.

Your destiny is in your hands. Happiness in a marriage is based on the compatibility between a man and his spouse, accompanied with the mutual decision and effort from both of them towards making it work.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? by bodee(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
The answer is a blatant No! as God does not destine a particular woman to a man. There are certain biblical principles involved in finding your life partner. According to Paul, If a particular partner dies, God allows the another partner to look for another spouse.

1 Like

Re: Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? by Rogersmith(m): 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
Tough question!
Re: Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? by femzysticks(m): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
bodee:
The answer is a blatant No! as God does not destine a particular woman to a man. There are certain biblical principles involved in finding your life partner. According to Paul, If a particular partner dies, God allows the another partner to look for another spouse.

I really like your view.
Same question I always ask, if your 'God given' partner dies, does it mean he prepared two women for you?

So I believe we are free to make choices
Re: Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? by tpiander: 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
femzysticks:

I really like your view.
Same question I always ask, if your 'God given' partner dies, does it mean he prepared two women for you?

So I believe we are free to make choices

are you planning to kill someone's "God given" partner?

I know una matter no dey pass that?
Re: Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? by femzysticks(m): 2:45am On Oct 09, 2015
tpiander:

are you planning to kill someone's "God given" partner?
I know una matter no dey pass that?

Hahaha Haba why
Re: Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 09, 2015
Chizzled06:
If you believe in an all-powerful God, then by definition he knows the future and everything that happens and will happen are His intentions.

But of course I'm sure you've realized you have the free will to make the life changing choices you desire.

Your destiny is in your hands. Happiness in a marriage is based on the compatibility between a man and his spouse, accompanied with the mutual decision and effort from both of them towards making it work.

Goodluck.
then hw can u knw a ur compactible woman??
Re: Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? by Nobody: 4:12am On Oct 09, 2015
I believe to every Adam there's eve.

Marriage is vry tough..u either enjoy or endure.

Put God first in everything and evry other thing shall follow.

My 2kobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? by PastorandMentor(m): 6:37am On Oct 09, 2015
The very day you were born, God's purpose began to work in your life.In God's time table,He already planned and constructed your beginning till you depart this world. Although many people miss that part because of their unbelieve for God and His word. There is a purpose for your life;ranging from schools you attend,visions and fulfilling your purpose. Have you heard this before? "Before I formed thee I knew you" So in God's purpose,He already knows who you will marry. It is only when you back off and decide to do without Him that things may go soar,but if you are for Christ,He directs your every path. God bless you.
femzysticks:
Joseph and Mary
Abraham and Sarah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? by tpiander: 6:43am On Oct 09, 2015
femzysticks:

Hahaha
Haba why

If you have a vision of your god appointed destiny or of someone being your god given destiny partner and something happens to you before you are able to actualize this, what then?

1 Like

Re: Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? by PastorandMentor(m): 6:46am On Oct 09, 2015
God is not a magician.most time, people hear a voice and call it God's voice. God speaks,satan also speaks. Only a listening heart can clearly hear God's voice and instruction. Your auntie made a prediction(The person that arrives first) Just like a person throwing a coin up and anyone that shows is the right one... You don't tell God what to do, you ask for instruction. He is God all by himself. God bless you. quote author=Agunnewi post=38792733]Good question, waiting for the SU sect for answer.

I had an aunty who is deep in this religious thing, before she got married 2 suitors were on her case, and she prayed to God to show her who the real husband would be among this 2. She said God told her to fix a date for the 2 of them to come visit her and first one to show up is her husband. Fast forward 4yrs down the road, she is regretting her choice of husband and as I'm typing this now, they are on the brink of divorcing.

My question is, was it really God who made her to choose the wrong husband?

So this begs the op's question, is there an anointed wife God prepared for anybody? I think not. [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 09, 2015
I am not here to give a simple direct answer to your question. If I wrote about this now, it would be in phases. It is complicated. It requires a thorough explanation.

1. My advice is that you see a qualified marriage counsellor before making your choice. Knowledge delivers one from trouble.

2. Commune with GOD as Abraham's servant did when he was asked to go get a wife for Isaac. He got the Divine direction that he prayed for (Genesis 24:2-67). Please read the Scriptural reference carefully.

The points above are acutely pedestrian and shallow in comparison to the depth of Divine knowledge you need concerning this issue. I can't go into it here. Go speak with a competent Christian marriage counsellor.
Re: Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? by femzysticks(m): 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
Better understanding have I gotten from all your contributions
Thank you all
Re: Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? by Qpetz: 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
You are at your best with your so-called soulmate.. For every Adam exists an Eve.

1 Like

Re: Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? by Image123(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
femzysticks:
Joseph and Mary
Abraham and Sarah.

Yes, every human has all that he or she needs provided for them by God including wife and husband. However, it is not compulsorily one person, it is quite flexible. While God may plan a particular person for you, circumstances might change that necessitate another. It takes walking closely with God and fellowship with Him to know what to do, and of course His Word.
Re: Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? by HCpaul(m): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
The bible said 'He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing.' also 'Everything God created was good.'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Destine Any Particular Woman For A Man? by jcross19: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
Qpetz:
You are at your best with your so-called soulmate.. For every Adam exists an Eve.
thats a fat lie which we so call christian use to confused ourselves. Those reverend fathers now that refuse to marry then what will their destined wives going to do? Huh you think God is stupid to make woman and than man?!!!. There is no destined wife or husband we are here to make a choice thats why we pray to God for perfect match for you but we are making mistake instead we should ask for a true lover we are asking for a perfect match mr right or mrs right,as far human is concern there is no perfect being but there is a perfect lover out there . When there is love between couple trust me the union will be like paradise. God can give wife or husband but never guarrantee happy home. Even you married wrongly God can still turn it around. No mistake in marriage what is missing there is true love.

(1) (Reply)

I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! / Church Members Go Naked For Pastor (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: God’s Word Is The Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.