Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Photo: Is Buhari And His VP Mocking The Senate Leadership? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Is Buhari And His VP Mocking The Senate Leadership? (1738 Views)

Names Of Senators Who Signed Ndume Out Of Senate Leadership / Senate Leadership Crisis Worsens / Is CNN Mocking The APC In This Tweet? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Is Buhari And His VP Mocking The Senate Leadership? by 4ubootyman: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
What did PMB say to PYO

Re: Photo: Is Buhari And His VP Mocking The Senate Leadership? by homeboy205: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
Says
Re: Photo: Is Buhari And His VP Mocking The Senate Leadership? by francbadoo: 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
Saraki no happy at all
Re: Photo: Is Buhari And His VP Mocking The Senate Leadership? by madridguy(m): 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
@ OP, make Saraki catch you. He will ask his body guard Pa Chukwudi to deal with you.

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Is Buhari And His VP Mocking The Senate Leadership? by sandraokosun: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
pmb, everybody go just dey in laughter frenzy

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is Buhari And His VP Mocking The Senate Leadership? by sandraokosun: 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
i spot the clown melaye behind saraki, its obvious saraki is never comfortable with pmb at all, he knws pmb is still a deep man like a mafia. Saraki is so suspicious, anyway with a fulani military general and head of state that survived and seen many coup plot, he got to be scared. Pmb is a dope chess player

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is Buhari And His VP Mocking The Senate Leadership? by Tolatutu: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
He he he, they are definitely laughing at Saraki . Maybe they just saw the picture of him sitting in the dock . grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is Buhari And His VP Mocking The Senate Leadership? by abiambo(m): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
PMB did not see many coup plot and certainly did not survive any... d only coup against him succeeded and cheaply if I may add.
And for the umpteen time PMB is/was not a general in d army, he was a major general...
sandraokosun:
i spot the clown melaye behind saraki, its obvious saraki is never comfortable with pmb at all, he knws pmb is still a deep man like a mafia. Saraki is so suspicious, anyway with a fulani military general and head of state that survived and seen many coup plot, he got to be scared. Pmb is a dope chess player
Re: Photo: Is Buhari And His VP Mocking The Senate Leadership? by MyMouth(m): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
abiambo:
PMB did not see many coup plot and certainly did not survive any... d only coup against him succeeded and cheaply if I may add.
And for the umpteen time PMB is/was not a general in d army, he was a major general...
U really are a joke! All former head of states are generals! He had the power to promote himself the day he became head of state but decided to remain a major general. That still does not change anything. But the way, which rank ur papa reach for him life?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is Buhari And His VP Mocking The Senate Leadership? by MabraO: 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
abiambo:

U seem to know more than d bearer of the title
Na wetin fraustration dey cause be this?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is Buhari And His VP Mocking The Senate Leadership? by sandraokosun: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
abiambo:
shut up u infedel, do u shit knws what it means to be a general and be alive till now, only ibb,obj,pmb are in that class. Ask gej who got a piece of the boss. Dont quote me again

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is Buhari And His VP Mocking The Senate Leadership? by walemoney007(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
abiambo:
in the us army a brigadier general is regarded as a 1 star General,not to talk of a Major General....a Major General is a 1 star general in countries like china,russia etc all over the world a Major General is a General
Re: Photo: Is Buhari And His VP Mocking The Senate Leadership? by walemoney007(m): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
abiambo:
so a major general is a colonel in the army grin
Re: Photo: Is Buhari And His VP Mocking The Senate Leadership? by abiambo(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
No a major general is not a colonel neither is he a general... a major General in d army is a major general in d army nothing more, nothing less
walemoney007:

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is Buhari And His VP Mocking The Senate Leadership? by jumobi1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
walemoney007:

If a Major General is a General then what is a General?
Re: Photo: Is Buhari And His VP Mocking The Senate Leadership? by abiambo(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
If a major general is actually a general, what is the rationale behind add "major" to the rank??
They are 2 very different ranks, different status etc, yes MG is a rising star general but not a general
walemoney007:
in the us army a brigadier general is regarded as a 1 star General,not to talk of a Major General....a Major General is a 1 star general in countries like china,russia etc all over the world a Major General is a General
Re: Photo: Is Buhari And His VP Mocking The Senate Leadership? by jumobi1(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
walemoney007:

But we're talking about Nigeria.
Re: Photo: Is Buhari And His VP Mocking The Senate Leadership? by walemoney007(m): 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
jumobi1:

But we're talking about Nigeria.
A brigadier or major General is a General
Re: Photo: Is Buhari And His VP Mocking The Senate Leadership? by walemoney007(m): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
jumobi1:

If a Major General is a General then what is a General?
a General is a General
Re: Photo: Is Buhari And His VP Mocking The Senate Leadership? by jumobi1(m): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
walemoney007:

Can we say an Assistant Director and Deputy Director are Directors?
Re: Photo: Is Buhari And His VP Mocking The Senate Leadership? by jumobi1(m): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
walemoney007:

You might be right. I guess they are lower ranked Generals than a General.
Re: Photo: Is Buhari And His VP Mocking The Senate Leadership? by mannobi(m): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
PMB : yemi see this accused mumu bragging earlier doesn't know he has a special bedspace at kirikiri.
PYO: his excellency you are very correct. He looks very confused now hahahaha
Re: Photo: Is Buhari And His VP Mocking The Senate Leadership? by walemoney007(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
jumobi1:

Can we say an Assistant Director and Deputy Director are Directors?
they are all directors

(1) (Reply)

Why Ogd And I Can Never Agree,by Spbk. / This Is What Is On Wikipedia About Zakzaky And The Shia Sect / Reminiscences: Chief Samuel Ladoke Akintola 50 Years After - Abimbola Akintola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.