Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Fayose Visits APC Chieftain, Olumilua (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Visits APC Chieftain, Olumilua (Photos) (30480 Views)

Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix / ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua / Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Visits APC Chieftain, Olumilua (Photos) by securi: 12:02am On Oct 09, 2015
Even if he becomes the President of Nigeria, the question is 'did he misuse Rivers state money?' and answer is yes, so this is not about Wikebut about Rivers state people that Amaechi denied of what is meant for them

Ebwalams:
let wike learn from gov fayose of Ekliti state. he is fighting a fight that he cannnot finish it. RH Ameachi is already a minister of the fed rep of Nigeria. he likes it or not. go and die. JUST SIDON LUK. sai Amaechi.
Re: Fayose Visits APC Chieftain, Olumilua (Photos) by securi: 12:04am On Oct 09, 2015
Am just thinking aloud, so that is Olumilua's house, it looks like a Federal Secretariat, where did he get such money/ No attack me o, just thinking aloud
Re: Fayose Visits APC Chieftain, Olumilua (Photos) by oweman: 12:17am On Oct 09, 2015
Hmm that t hug governor !
Re: Fayose Visits APC Chieftain, Olumilua (Photos) by kings09(m): 12:20am On Oct 09, 2015
byrron:
I AM A SUPER FAN OF FAYOSE
standing fan or ceiling fan
Re: Fayose Visits APC Chieftain, Olumilua (Photos) by IamAtribalist: 12:39am On Oct 09, 2015
cool Amala-eaters and their dangerous politics - there is no Machavielian strategy that these Westerners have not mastered. They will be eating their amala while at the same time devising political strategies.
Re: Fayose Visits APC Chieftain, Olumilua (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 09, 2015
kings09:
standing fan or ceiling fan

Both
Re: Fayose Visits APC Chieftain, Olumilua (Photos) by cabaliciouscabal: 12:58am On Oct 09, 2015
princeuj2015:
Fayose, to me is a role model to the young generation I must say, he's got so much wisdom in him and every news about him these days is really a humbling experience to every one around him.

Which wisdom ar u referring to? I do hope is not same dat requires u using ur senses, for all I care fayose is Jst a common clown and a stupiiid man.

The way i see him is like somebody dat likes to play to gallery, he is more of a politician mixed with comedy,

A state of ekiti status dat parades well educated people shouldnt av allowed an ilierate like fayose to take d mantle of governance in d state .

I believe by d tym he finished his term d state will know dat dey av indeed entered one chance.
Re: Fayose Visits APC Chieftain, Olumilua (Photos) by azimibraun: 5:56am On Oct 09, 2015
Versace and pam sandals...... The Nikka degrade Versace sha.
Re: Fayose Visits APC Chieftain, Olumilua (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 09, 2015
omogidi234:
Is that not 2015 Range Rover? I thought my governor was riding an old Mercedes Benz.
Criosly DTS wat I was abt saying...I wonder wat has hapnd 2 d old Mercedes.
Re: Fayose Visits APC Chieftain, Olumilua (Photos) by lordmans(m): 6:49am On Oct 09, 2015
Ebubeslym:
Temitemi your role model no dey play politics of bitterness like the Apshits....

Fayose is better than Awo..

Quote me anywhere.

I wonder these folks were brought up. Africans are known for being respectful, ie showing respect for our culture, heritage, traditional institutions, the aged and elders. I believe it is only in society where these are lacking you see people heep derision at the doorsteps of the elderly or tradition. In Yorubaland all over the world (cos we are blessed to have cousins outside the naija soil), it is only bastard children that do that.

What has the late sage gotten to do with an exuberrant Fayose seeking for relevance in his own way? If you dont know broda Fayose is just a comic relieve to the hard line posture of PMB. He is yet to define his own ideology. He is not doing bad either. I may not share his ideals but he is a yorubaman and we still share certain affinities. May be what he did is so strange to you but it is normal for you to accord respect to your elders. Fayose is just showing he is a true Yorubaman. May the lord bring peace to yorubaland. No more to politics of bitterness.
God bless YORUBALAND!
Oodua agbe wa o

And thank we have Awo.
Eni ti ko ni iru eni, ko le mo iyi eni (sorry for my lagos yoruba though, someone should translate that for the bastards)
Re: Fayose Visits APC Chieftain, Olumilua (Photos) by IamGabby: 7:16am On Oct 09, 2015
samscholes:
who. Cares about wat u tink.
Haba,bros.....na fight? All the same gud morning,happy Friday.
Re: Fayose Visits APC Chieftain, Olumilua (Photos) by IamGabby: 7:18am On Oct 09, 2015
nationwide1:

If you cannot commend him, don't condemn him.

His kind of politics is uncommon in Nigeria's political arena. This level of political maturity is only seen in US, Canada and Australia.

Fayose has made the noise making politicians in Nigeria look like school boys. I can tell you that currently in Nigeria, we have no matured politicians like Fayose.

Noted Sir.
Re: Fayose Visits APC Chieftain, Olumilua (Photos) by thegoodone2(m): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2015
Nigeria next vp
Re: Fayose Visits APC Chieftain, Olumilua (Photos) by Skybee1(m): 8:58am On Oct 09, 2015
Reali a model to us youth ,m learnin alot frm ds man,ride on baws..
Re: Fayose Visits APC Chieftain, Olumilua (Photos) by rheether(f): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2015
Yes, he is.
Re: Fayose Visits APC Chieftain, Olumilua (Photos) by samscholes: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
IamGabby:

Haba,bros.....na fight? All the same gud morning,happy Friday.
happy friday
Re: Fayose Visits APC Chieftain, Olumilua (Photos) by isaacbush1987: 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811 I dey beg Una help ooo
Re: Fayose Visits APC Chieftain, Olumilua (Photos) by iguita: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
This Fayose of a guy is a werey. See his cool, young boy dressing. Him no get problem at all. The politician we love to hate but have to start liking... #BabaOnTheTop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records / Military Frees 128 Detainees In Borno. / Niger Delta Avengers Will Regret Their Actions - Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.