Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

We Have Been Deceived!! Nigerians Have Been Decieved - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Been Deceived!! Nigerians Have Been Decieved (653 Views)

School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP / Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) / Office Of The "First Lady": How Buhari Deceived Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Been Deceived!! Nigerians Have Been Decieved by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
So ebola has finally returned to Nigeria?

I thought that President Buhari and Vice President Osibanjo will fight all this National Issues with both military and Spiritual tactics as promised. Boko Haram has been killing and Bombing even More since this government came to power and yet no one wants to talk. They promised to fight corruption but yet the ministerial list was full of renowned corrupt individuals an example is Ex Governor Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi and we all know it.

Well, 85% of Nigerians are ignorants they are easily manipulated especially when such criticisms, instructions or sentiments are from a religious cleric.

The day I concluded on this was when the "Ebola Salt" killed a lot of Nigerians. I saw even medical Doctors, Nurses and Scientists drinking cartons of salt just to survive. I wondered what happened to Observation, Hypothesis, Prediction, Experiment and Conclusion?
I wondered if we are really educated or we went to school.

Moral lesson (nobody is perfect, everyone makes mistakes but don't be too quick to judge and capitalise on it because you are likely to make worse mistakes too reason because you are a human and you have limitations believe it or not, reject religious bigotry its rubbish).

#‎ Nigerians‬Have your say

Ishilove
Lalasticlala
Mods, do your best to get this to front page

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Deceived!! Nigerians Have Been Decieved by adehsenior(m): 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nigeria needs change so she rejected transformation

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Deceived!! Nigerians Have Been Decieved by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
so summary of all ur saying is that buhari ain't working? ok good.
Re: We Have Been Deceived!! Nigerians Have Been Decieved by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
Confused u....The sexy in ur moniker says it all....
Re: We Have Been Deceived!! Nigerians Have Been Decieved by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
adehsenior:
Nigeria needs change so she rejected transformation

exactly ma point....GEJ wud still remain my best presido ever....

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Deceived!! Nigerians Have Been Decieved by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
Not surprised, am used to onechanceship

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Deceived!! Nigerians Have Been Decieved by Change2015(m): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
#wailer
Re: We Have Been Deceived!! Nigerians Have Been Decieved by Ugik(m): 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
dnt understand a thing you said here, thought u were analysing something and there again, u are giving a moral. what has ebola and salt got to do with Buhari?

(1) (Reply)

Only 10 Nominees Will Be Screened Today By The Senate / Who Coined The Best Quotefrom Ministerial Screening Today?? / BREAKING: Boko Haram Bomb Maiduguri Again In Friday Morning attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.