Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

A Very Reputable Web And App Developing Firm Needs Urgent Employment Of A Sound - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / A Very Reputable Web And App Developing Firm Needs Urgent Employment Of A Sound (1220 Views)

Web And App Development Tutors Needed Urgently! / Hardcore Webdesigner And App Programmers Needed / A Sound And Creative Application Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Reputable Web And App Developing Firm Needs Urgent Employment Of A Sound by webshopNG2: 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
Notice Pls read and respond if you are qualified..

A very reputable Web and App developing firm needs urgent employment of a sound Java,Django,php and others ,Android programmers that have experience in creating Native Apps with Java ,and Php Apps is needed for immediate employment in Lagos

If you can work in our Facility full Time With Attractive Salary in Lagos

pLs drop your details and Portfolio, You will be called in For Employment on Monday
Re: A Very Reputable Web And App Developing Firm Needs Urgent Employment Of A Sound by hollyfat(m): 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
What of part time?
Re: A Very Reputable Web And App Developing Firm Needs Urgent Employment Of A Sound by talk2hb1(m): 2:44am On Oct 09, 2015
webshopNG2:
Notice Pls read and respond if you are qualified..

A very reputable Web and App developing firm needs urgent employment of a sound Java,Django,php and others ,Android programmers that have experience in creating Native Apps with Java ,and Php Apps is needed for immediate employment in Lagos

If you can work in our Facility full Time With Attractive Salary in Lagos

pLs drop your details and Portfolio, You will be called in For Employment on Monday
I am a DUMMY here undecided
Is it that you need a developer who can develop with all this three language Java, PHP, and Django (Python) and an Android Developer using the Java Native Language or what kinda confused
Re: A Very Reputable Web And App Developing Firm Needs Urgent Employment Of A Sound by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 09, 2015
Re: A Very Reputable Web And App Developing Firm Needs Urgent Employment Of A Sound by talk2hb1(m): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2015
webshopNG2:

I believe a Android developer should have proficient Java knowledge.....PHP knowledge is a must

other languages are added advantages
Noted Sah
Re: A Very Reputable Web And App Developing Firm Needs Urgent Employment Of A Sound by KINGTELLER: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
I'm a java programmer with grasp scripting in JS on HTML and CSS3.
But I cant put my detail on public forum
Re: A Very Reputable Web And App Developing Firm Needs Urgent Employment Of A Sound by oselixir(m): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
My skill set: HTML, XML, SQL, Java and Android(Native).

If that's what your company need send me a mail on oseyig@yahoo.com
Re: A Very Reputable Web And App Developing Firm Needs Urgent Employment Of A Sound by macsleven: 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
C,Java,android, python(django beginner),HTML,CSS,mysql
Mail:abubakars29@yahoo.com
Name :abubakar
Re: A Very Reputable Web And App Developing Firm Needs Urgent Employment Of A Sound by Morounofolu: 6:05am On Oct 13, 2015
You can contact me on : 07 or mail.com. Better still you can drop your email address for submission of resume.
Re: A Very Reputable Web And App Developing Firm Needs Urgent Employment Of A Sound by DAPMAN601: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
cms(Joomla, WordPress and magento Drupal),mql4(meta trader)--08132409600, Pohema1987@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Help: Need To Write An Inventory Control Application / Vb6 Programmer Needed / Game Programming: Legally Free Books From Authors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.