Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Info on Chrysler service center in Lagos and their charges. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Info on Chrysler service center in Lagos and their charges. (2576 Views)

Good Service Center For Land Rover Freelander In Lagos / Where Can I Get Honda Service Center Here In Nigeria / Volvo Mechanic / Service Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info on Chrysler service center in Lagos and their charges. by ModestSam(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2009
I'm looking for a Chrysler service center in Lagos.
Would really appreciate any info on the location and service charges.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Info on Chrysler service center in Lagos and their charges. by sultaan(m): 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2009
A good mechanic should be able to fix your Chrysler.Technology of most cars are similar different is just that experts are more familiar with coomon issues for each manufacturer. Find one you can talk to as diagnsosing your problem, then google it and see if the online diagnosis is close to theirs; then you know you have someone who knows what they are doing.

Worst case scenerio post search DTC online.
Re: Info on Chrysler service center in Lagos and their charges. by ModestSam(m): 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2009
Thanks mate for the info.
What's DTC
Re: Info on Chrysler service center in Lagos and their charges. by ModestSam(m): 11:59pm On Apr 27, 2009
All the mechanics I know are always looking for ways to reap one off. Some of these mechanics are known to remove parts from vehicles, just so that you would return to them with the same problem, or another problem.
This is why I'm looking for a Chrysler service center, as I would have a warranty on whatever service they render.
Re: Info on Chrysler service center in Lagos and their charges. by ModestSam(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2009
Nairalanders, please I'm still looking for info on this thread.
Would really appreciate any help.

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To The Front Windscreen Of My Car. Pls Advise / I'm Tired Of Buying Fake Fuel Pump! Somebody Help Me! / Is It Good To Buy N100000 Motor Car At Olx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.