Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,449 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As (45063 Views)

Zambian School Boy Trapped In A Tree Cleft While Playing / Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) / Where Can Physics Students Go For EXCUSSION (FIELD TRIP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by tataiwo09(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
buzquet:
Haters will be like, Buhari is a fool for allowing this to happen.

Av been waiting for this time of first to comment!!!!!

This Is A Sign That Market go come tomorrow at alaba market

What do u sell at Alaba market?
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by treachiz(m): 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Una still dey sango? Ani development?
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by refreshrate: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
This current breed of unilag students are a disgrace.

Must they not do anything for themselves?

The other day it was the schools fault cos of their low hygiene status that bed bugs invaded their hostel, today na bus stop for road. If they had their own car and it stopped who would they blame?

please forget this lot abeg, did we too not go to unilag? abi what is all this?

5 Likes

Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
So fkk what
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by refreshrate: 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
tunesoft:
Holy Jeez...the writer must be a buttie...haba, writting like u guys are primary school children on excursion..iyana ipaja to yaba na like 30mins (no traffic). So....abeg sort una sef out? What if u guys were trapped on Koma hills...or on the hilly spots of ijero ekit where you will see the real rocks and stones. Una go backyard say una go field trip.....abegiii!!!!!

This one no buttie anything hes a bloody r3tard. Na dem first go field trip? if it was his personal car who would he whine to?
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by godwin120alex: 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
Which way NG to write permission letter
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by mickeyIso(m): 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
He doesnt want to die grin grin grin
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by olajide8(m): 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
What rubbish do we see everywhere- and if their bus broke down - to enter bus from sango to akoka - is now a problem bah? Students also school in ilaro - and they don't wait for the school authority to provide a bus to get them to lekki ajah* where their parents stay? If they say, the school management is supposed to provide the necessary transportation, because -it was a department mandatory project, then, I would also laugh in Chinese, that means that most of the children in unilag geology department are still kids- shame on them, where as those in polytechnic's would go all the way to auchi ibadan or osun state to do their excursions or projects from their own personal pockets - without waiting for school management...

1 Like

Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by owolabieleniyan(m): 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by Ochinex(m): 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
akksplendor:
UNILAG Geology students trapped in Sango as their buses break down for hours, accuse management of risking their lives

Some Geology student of UNILAG have written in to splendormag this night to complain that they are currently stranded somewhere in Iyana Ipaja after their bus broke down as they are on their way from a field trip in Ilaro. They are blaming the school authority for showing a lackadaisically attitude.

Read what one of them wrote in...

Please, on behalf of Geology students of UNILAG, I want to notify you about of our dilema at the moment. We went on field trip in Ilaro, organised by the school. We went in the school buses. They were supposed to go with 4, but one of the buses was bad and we had to go with just 3 while some students had to stand in the bus throughout the journey. On getting to the place,we felt disappointed because the visit was meaningless to us as we didn't spend up to an hour before we started heading back to Lagos again. On our way back to Lagos just this night, one of the buses broke down in a lowly part around Sango. We got a Mechanic to fix it. Now, on getting to Iyana Ipaja, another bus broke down again. The sad thing is that it was only one lecturer who joined the students in one of the buses. The other lecturers were in their private fully air-conditioned cars. When one of the buses broke down, the other buses waited with just one lecturer with us while the other lecturers abandoned us there and went their ways. Since 8:10pm up till this moment(9:50pm), the lecturer left us in the bus with another person to look for a Mechanic at Iyana IPaja area. We couldn't find any Mechanic due to the rain. And It's only this lecturer commanding the 3 buses. The lecturer told us that we can't come out of the buses, so that people don't know exactly what's going on. He said he doesn't want members of the public to make a news out of it. Some of us who parked our cars on the school premises before going to Ilaro in the school buses told the lecturer to allow us leave and get our cars from the school premises instead of waiting for this broken down bus to be fixed, the lecturer is now saying that we must write a letter of permission at the spot before we can leave. And we need to go home to our families. I'm a married woman, my children and husband are worried.

Some of my school mates here are telling me this is one of the most dangerous places in lagos which the police recently asked people to steer clear of at night. But here we are stuck there.

It's so sad that UNILAG is putting our lives in danger. Imagine being out at a place like this at this time of the night. Not even in Nigeria of nowadays that we hear about crimes everywhere. The Lagos Police PRO is already aware of this because I heard some of the students have called him. Please I want the public to know that should anything bad happens to us, UNILAG management is to blame. Thank you."
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/unilag-geology-students-trapped-in.html
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by 190theclown: 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
I once watched a nigerian movie many years ago where some kids bus broke down
back from an excursion and a ghost went around killing the teachers, the driver and a few students
it was about killing the final student when she scremed Jesus and it disappeared

Hit like if you remember this comment or quote me if you remmeber the name of that movie

Its nigerian
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by Donald3d(m): 11:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Nonsense news on front page undecided undecided, may thunder fire the left yansh of the moderator wey put this kind news for front page.
yeeeee !!! Yeeee !! My left yansh !!!,you are here by banned !!! Yansh abuser !!! *winks*
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by ehix89(m): 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
dis pple can complain for Africa,as if dhey r d only ones with access to media, if its not bedbug, it live wire fallen on a student, if its not dat, its water, now it field trip issue, u guys r Nigerians not sum spoilt brats frm beverly hills,,,haba
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by jazinogold(m): 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
its part of the process of being a geologist!

proudly one! ours na kabba igarra Benin!
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by pocohantas(f): 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
I think we are missing the point. The problem here is that the lecturer in charge has refused to allow them go not that they can't find their way home.

3 Likes

Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by buzquet(m): 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
tataiwo09:

What do u sell at Alaba market?
na black and white television oooo?
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by ehix89(m): 11:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
dis pple can complain for Africa sha,as if dhey r d only ones with access to media, if its not bed bugs infestation, its live wire fallen on a student, if its not dat, its water, now it field trip issue, u guys r Nigerians not sum spoilt brats frm beverly hills,,,haba, Always forming a habit of Indicting the institute at any slight discomfort,, if every skool dhey complain bout dr conditions, National dailies for be like bible.
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by NiceHans: 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
Uni students with no hearts, this a fed univ, do what u feel is right for u people as students, must u even ask for permission?
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Reminds me of one of my favorite movies WRONG TURN
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by Okies27(m): 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
akksplendor:
UNILAG Geology students trapped in Sango as their buses break down for hours, accuse management of risking their lives

Some Geology student of UNILAG have written in to splendormag this night to complain that they are currently stranded somewhere in Iyana Ipaja after their bus broke down as they are on their way from a field trip in Ilaro. They are blaming the school authority for showing a lackadaisically attitude.

Read what one of them wrote in...

Please, on behalf of Geology students of UNILAG, I want to notify you about of our dilema at the moment. We went on field trip in Ilaro, organised by the school. We went in the school buses. They were supposed to go with 4, but one of the buses was bad and we had to go with just 3 while some students had to stand in the bus throughout the journey. On getting to the place,we felt disappointed because the visit was meaningless to us as we didn't spend up to an hour before we started heading back to Lagos again. On our way back to Lagos just this night, one of the buses broke down in a lowly part around Sango. We got a Mechanic to fix it. Now, on getting to Iyana Ipaja, another bus broke down again. The sad thing is that it was only one lecturer who joined the students in one of the buses. The other lecturers were in their private fully air-conditioned cars. When one of the buses broke down, the other buses waited with just one lecturer with us while the other lecturers abandoned us there and went their ways. Since 8:10pm up till this moment(9:50pm), the lecturer left us in the bus with another person to look for a Mechanic at Iyana IPaja area. We couldn't find any Mechanic due to the rain. And It's only this lecturer commanding the 3 buses. The lecturer told us that we can't come out of the buses, so that people don't know exactly what's going on. He said he doesn't want members of the public to make a news out of it. Some of us who parked our cars on the school premises before going to Ilaro in the school buses told the lecturer to allow us leave and get our cars from the school premises instead of waiting for this broken down bus to be fixed, the lecturer is now saying that we must write a letter of permission at the spot before we can leave. And we need to go home to our families. I'm a married woman, my children and husband are worried.

Some of my school mates here are telling me this is one of the most dangerous places in lagos which the police recently asked people to steer clear of at night. But here we are stuck there.

It's so sad that UNILAG is putting our lives in danger. Imagine being out at a place like this at this time of the night. Not even in Nigeria of nowadays that we hear about crimes everywhere. The Lagos Police PRO is already aware of this because I heard some of the students have called him. Please I want the public to know that should anything bad happens to us, UNILAG management is to blame. Thank you."
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/unilag-geology-students-trapped-in.html
. Na who send dem. Na only dem waka come
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by oweman: 12:00am On Oct 09, 2015
Why wont this womwn be sicere and say the truth rain you say is falling your body dey do one kind so you need a naturlal bed warmer to do the needful .
Just be careful as this stude ts wont mind doing and probably over doing t
jg
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by Babitop(m): 12:01am On Oct 09, 2015
This is not the first time it will be happening, the same happened when we went to Anambra in June, the school marcopolo broke down upto Five times and risking our lives and the lecturers are fond of sitting inside Air condition buses..... Geoscience department should get like two more coasters to cater for the field trip of the of those coming behind us.....
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by Ximonak: 12:01am On Oct 09, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Nonsense news on front page undecided undecided, may thunder fire the left yansh of the moderator wey put this kind news for front page.
so wetin go happen to the remaining one
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by batulakarada: 12:52am On Oct 09, 2015
buzquet:
Haters will be like, Buhari is a fool for allowing this to happen.

Av been waiting for this time of first to comment!!!!!

This Is A Sign That Market go come tomorrow at alaba market
Lol alaba criminals.
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by Merlissa(f): 12:57am On Oct 09, 2015
These students are just Lazy!!!

Some of them are live at iyana ipaja but be claiming they live in VGC...

As big as they are behaving like tatas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. / Waec Result 2012 / Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.