Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,230 members, 7,953,872 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As (45225 Views)

Zambian School Boy Trapped In A Tree Cleft While Playing / Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) / Where Can Physics Students Go For EXCUSSION (FIELD TRIP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by galadima77(m): 7:02am On Oct 09, 2015
d33types:

Hello..your statement is akin to saying Toyota hiace buses experience the most accidents...of course they do because they are the most popular transport vehicles.
Geology students are the most travelled set of students in school (variably) that's why they're the most exposed.. Sneh.

You people were counting the number somersaults abi..

And certainly no student felt the need to report to the school via the department president or even class rep..
Or they were scared to report despite that they'll have gone for another trip later on?

Besides, state schools don't experience all these?

I swear those (you) youths aren't the leaders of tonrorroww

Back to topic...I laugh at these breed abi brand of students

That you're more on the road than others is more reasons to hire better vehicles na.
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by psalmly(m): 7:24am On Oct 09, 2015
Abeg! What worries you should toughen you. I dnt see any bad thing in what happened here. Learn and complain less. You ar dragging the name of your school in the mod. undecided shocked
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by ola4ola(m): 7:26am On Oct 09, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Nonsense news on front page undecided undecided, may thunder fire the left yansh of the moderator wey put this kind news for front page.
amen x20
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by maxti: 8:18am On Oct 09, 2015
Is this necessary?
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Nonsense news on front page undecided undecided, may thunder fire the left yansh of the moderator wey put this kind news for front page.
Lol, such boldness. You no dey fear ban
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by lanaVello1(m): 10:37am On Oct 09, 2015
ehix89:
dis pple can complain for Africa sha,as if dhey r d only ones with access to media, if its not bed bugs infestation, its live wire fallen on a student, if its not dat, its water, now it field trip issue, u guys r Nigerians not sum spoilt brats frm beverly hills,,,haba, Always forming a habit of Indicting the institute at any slight discomfort,, if every skool dhey complain bout dr conditions, National dailies for be like bible.
i dont blame you laspotech,taswed,ibadan poly,students etc,if unilag didnt give you admission,then its obvious you have no insight to speak out,when your ume result cant even speak for you..do me a favor...gerrrrarahere...

2 Likes

Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by tubolancer(m): 10:55am On Oct 09, 2015
shadowgwalker:
They way some guys act here iis very unpatriotic and uncaring

U won't understand the plights of these stranded fellows , not until u are the ones in a strange environment. Well, most of u commenting haven't crossed ur LG never in life so u won't understand. Is that not the same state with high level of both sexual assault and ritual crimes?

I blame the mgt of the socalled bloody excursion for using rubbish buses for such trip. That's to show his level of reasoning, I'm sure his aim was to make some little cash.

I also blame the students for seeing such unhealthy bus and starting the trip in the first place. I suggest the SUG shud do its job ASAP.
There is no ritualist or serious crime in Iyana Ipaja, moreover the student can abandon the bus and take a #200 vehicle to yaba.

1 Like

Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by lanaVello1(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2015
refreshrate:
This current breed of unilag students are a disgrace.

Must they not do anything for themselves?

The other day it was the schools fault cos of their low hygiene status that bed bugs invaded their hostel, today na bus stop for road. If they had their own car and it stopped who would they blame?

please forget this lot abeg, did we too not go to unilag? abi what is all this?
...mr man,no be the same unilag o,we speak out and thats the difference,if its the same unilag,u are supposed to be in a board meeting or busy working and stop forming 3rd class alumni over here...do me a favor,gerrarahereee for real..
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by refreshrate: 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
lanaVello1:
...mr man,no be the same unilag o,we speak out and thats the difference,if its the same unilag,u are supposed to be in a board meeting or busy working and stop forming 3rd class alumni over here...do me a favor,gerrarahereee for real..

you speak out?

that's the difference? I'm supposed to be in one board meeting? Thats the most intelligent response you can give?

[size=25pt]Bed bug man go and clean up yourself you and your kind are a disgrace to that institution
[/size]

coming here to spew trash carry over major. [size=20pt]Filthy brood[/size]
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by Smartdoy(m): 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
buzquet:
Haters will be like, Buhari is a fool for allowing this to happen.

Av been waiting for this time of first to comment!!!!!

This Is A Sign That Market go come tomorrow at alaba market
You get shop for Alaba?
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
tubolancer:
There is no ritualist or serious crime in Iyana Ipaja, moreover the student can abandon the bus and take a #200 vehicle to yaba.
u will tell that to a stranger stranded in a place she is not familiar with nau.

Not everyone is strong like u.
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by ehix89(m): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
lanaVello1:
i dont blame you laspotech,taswed,ibadan poly,students etc,if unilag didnt give you admission,then its obvious you have no insight to speak out,when your ume result cant even speak for you..do me a favor...gerrrrarahere...
lol, u so knw little bout me brov,i'm a graduate of a reputable institute, I simply dnt like d way u drag ur schools name in d mud everytime
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by alaskido(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
You are in Lagos and still complaining. What about us who live in Ogun state and work in Victoria Island. We get home by 12.00 midnight when there is no rain and traffic. When there is rain and traffic we return back from the traffic to work without seeing our family or sleeping.

You are in Iyana Ipaja which is a surburb within Lagos state and complaining. If I were you I for don start to trek when the bus break down. Maybe by 9.50 you for don reach Yaba, Nonsense students. Spoilt brats. angry angry
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by buzquet(m): 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Smartdoy:
You get shop for Alaba?
yes na
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by Bollinger(m): 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
Dennis07:

Hope you have now seen that the story is not true? And that there is no need for the blabbing

True or not, your reaction to a dangerous plight shows your character and mental constitution.
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by Bollinger(m): 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
Dennis07:

Lol.... What is dangerous about a car breaking down within few distance to once location.. And how can one blame the school authority for a mechanical fault which could occur at any time.

Like i said, you are immune to a lot of craziness in Nigeria. Life in Nigeria is dangerous enough in broad daylight not to talk of night time and you wonder why the supposed Op was freaking out.
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by Bollinger(m): 12:08am On Oct 10, 2015
Dennis07:

I don't seem to understand you.... Tell me if it is only in Nigeria that cars do break down and I will doff my hat for you, else I don't see a sense in all you have been saying

Can you take a stroll right now at this minute? Don't bother answering, we all know you can't. That's the point. In normal societies, you don't get scared shitless because your car breaks down at night because you know a tow truck will come. Can you say the same about Nigeria?
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by atinuolasupo: 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
refreshrate:

you speak out?

that's the difference? I'm supposed to be in one board meeting? Thats the most intelligent response you can give?

[size=25pt]Bed bug man go and clean up yourself you and your kind are a disgrace to that institution
[/size]

coming here to spew trash carry over major. [size=20pt]Filthy brood[/size]
shoroniyen abeg go die u get wetin to talk Ode be forming familiarity show ur certificate if he sure u olodo oshi
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by refreshrate: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
atinuolasupo:

shoroniyen abeg go die u get wetin to talk Ode be forming familiarity show ur certificate if he sure u olodo oshi

please dont tell me you are an akokite?

Please God no, dont let him be. I refuse to accept people of this cadre matriculated there.

God please!
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by angela992: 11:16am On Sep 15, 2017
Geological Field Trip. (Compiled and Submitted)

The work gives summary of Lithologic units of outcrops and the way the bedding planes are deposited. It accounts for various rock types, most especially sedimentary and igneous rocks. Rock units seen in the outcrops we visited such as sandstone, mudstone, shale, coal, siltstone etc.

http://www.scharticles.com/geological-field-trip-compiled-and-submitted/

www.scharticles.com has plenty good project, thesis topics and materials in every field or department
Re: Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2017
both the person wey post this nonsense and person wey approve dey smoke dried mess.....
beta post wey suppose gain front page no go gain bt na nonsense stuff dey gain front page for thus nairaland.... the approver must be a lasu student

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike / Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) / UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.