Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) - Sports (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) (130447 Views)

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 / Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
searching4love:

U MADE NO SENSE. FORKING FAGGGOT
You dimwitted misogynistic progeny of a leprous paralyzed marsupial! May your kidneys be fed to piranhas as sport while your osteoporosis-ravaged spine serve as building materials for beavers! May you be _raped by rhesus monkeys in gangs.
♦ ⚡⚡⚡

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
You dimwitted misogynistic progeny of a leprous paralyzed marsupial! May your kidneys be fed to piranhas as sport while your osteoporosis-ravaged spine serve as building materials for beavers! May you be _raped by rhesus monkeys in gangs.
♦ ⚡⚡⚡

PATRICK OBIAGBON WANNABE, STILL U MADE NO SENSE. I HAVE A FEELING YOUR MOTHER WAS RAPED BY CHIMPS. NO WONDER U REASON LIKE ONE. DICK RIDING FAGGGOT

1 Like

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Caracta(f): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
Fantastic! I love this performance...not super quite alright but entertaining all the same.

Oliseh, thank your stars. Nice one. We were hunting for your head. I'm so glad we won this game.

2 Likes

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by funmercy1(f): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
otijah:
the criticism mikel is having in Nigeria currently is based On tribalism nothing more, they all knw he is good but bad belle no go gree them
Dat is a big lie, every naija love Mikel. Y do u like creating problem angry

3 Likes

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by bobcharly(m): 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
LordVoldemort:
that's the spirit buh sadly I don't see us winning with the way we playing
well, you must have seen or heard the result by now..we will get there!
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by liyahwillie(f): 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
PunterTim:
Bae,Lov D Shoe @ DP
Thanks bro
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by harristo(m): 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
Blackteeth:
Wake me up when super eagles start beating Germany, France and England. Enough of this shinning with low grade teams.

That means you no go ever wake up be that. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by funmercy1(f): 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
ipledge10:
its not tribalism at all...some people judge him base on what he play for Chelsea...And to me its not that bad

I am Yoruba and mikel is my favourite player after Hazard
a frend showed me her landlord in kano Dat name his son mikel obi YAKUBU

2 Likes

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
searching4love:

PATRICK OBIAGBON WANNABE, STILL U MADE NO SENSE. I HAVE A FEELING YOUR MOTHER WAS RAPED BY CHIMPS. NO WONDER U REASON LIKE ONE. DICK RIDING FAGGGOT
The only thing positive about the simpleton-esque gyno-humanoid you call a mum is the Syphilis she tested for. Obviously you were a child-slave who sucked _dicks for money while you one-eyed sister lap danced for scrawny midgets in caravans. Your mum conceived you in a _gangbang with lower primates. You never met your father. Little wonder you are searching for love.
♦ ⚡⚡⚡

2 Likes

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by fearlesschicken: 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nigerians get bad mouth sha!

The lions would finish the eagles, nigeria 1 cameroun 3 etc.

Where are the bad belles now? We wonder why this country doesn't move forward with so much negativity people carry against their own country. Mstewww

Up eagles! You na try oya next match! Let's go there!

1 Like

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by ipledge10(m): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
funmercy1:
a frend showed me her landlord in kano Dat name his son mikel obi YAKUBU
See Name grin grin sweet baje...I love mikel

1 Like

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by kasshoggi(m): 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
What is wrong with some Nigerians..... This result is well deserved...... THIS IS THE CAMEROUNIAN SENIOR NATIONAL TEAM (95% of their best 11)....

THEY HAD:
-Vincent aboubakar of Fc porto: this guy is one of Africa's hottest strikers. destroyed Chelsea alongside Brahimi in the champions league. Top player

-Ondoa: I need not say much. The lad is good. And their no.1

-Stephane Mbia: Top Midfied enforcer. Haba!!!!

-Njie Clinton: tottenham top young talent

-Nkoulou/chedjou/bassong: WHAT A BACKLINE!!!!!!! ALL ARE TOP DEFENDERS IN THE AFRICAN GAME. NA WA O!!!!!!

-Moukandjo: this guy is a beast of a player. He's good.....

PLS I KNOW A LOT OF "ENYEAMA FANS" MAY WANT TO PLAY DOWN THIS RESULT COZ THEY THINK "OLISEH FANS" WILL USE IT AS A VINDICATION POINT FOR OLISEH......

BUT LISTEN, THIS RESULT, VINDICATES "NO ONE"

Enyeama had his faults( in allowing his emotions take over having just lost his mother) and Oliseh had his faults also (especially in how he made the announcement of new captain without giving Enyeama respect. He would hv let him know beforehand in private BUT NOT IN PUBLIC).

SO LET'S MOVE ON AIIIT......

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE "SUPER EAGLES" AND NOT OLISEH OR ENYEAMA.......

They've made their mistakes, History has it recorded. SO LET'S MOVE ON.

GO GO GO GO GO SUPER EAGLESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most Nigerians won't be satisfied with the efforts of these patriots, even when they play awesome football.

Until we play Heaven FC, complete with Angel Michael, Gabriel and all the other Archangels; with their wings and superhuman strength and we win by 5-0, some Nigerians won't be satisfied.

I watched the match. We of course need to work on the technical aspects of the game but, give it to these guys; they played good football. The last time I was this excited about a Nigerian SE game was the final of AFCON 2013 against Burkina-Faso.

We're still learning as Oliseh has his own football philosophy. However, for the lifecycle of his project with SE, no matter how short or long, please support him.

Proudly Nigerian.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Johnnoah1st: 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
harristo:

That means you no go ever wake up be that. grin grin grin
HAHAHAHAHAHA, OBOY! u wicked oo.
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
freeage7:
Is it Ighalo of Watford?
NO! its Ighalo Costa of Chelsea.

2 Likes

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
draxle:
Why can't we Nigerians just be satisfied and happy. Even if we won 10-0 some people would still complain.

Don't you know that there are lots of sadist in that planet called Nigeria? grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by cabaliciouscabal: 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
ZYZZA:
mumu u no go leave enyeama ?

Y would he leave him?

He can't leave him simply bcus he is too arrogant and disrespectful.

A Boss is A Boss no matter how young he/she is .......

One must at all tyms accord d coach due respect, at least with dis win, he now know dat he is dispensable. Q.E.D

Congratulations Super Eagles.
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Menace2Society(m): 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
Blackteeth:
Wake me up when super eagles start beating Germany, France and England. Enough of this shinning with low grade teams.
Stop just stop
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by freshcvvs: 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
subnormal:
Fantastic victory, but lets not get carried away, that Cameroun team was really poor. A top side will easily score 6 or 7 goals against them

The same Cameroon that beats Dr Congo that flogged us?
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Demolavoices(m): 11:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
freshcvvs:

The same Cameroon that beats Dr Congo that flogged us?

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Solomonodimegwu(m): 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
safarigirl:
correction Ighalo
u would hv simply modified ur comment, instead of quoting yasef
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by MadCow1: 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
idris4eva:
which one u fit do.....

Madcow

I am an Geological Engineer, that I can do.

I may not be a football player or a Team Manager, but I can tell when a team does not have all its 'i's' dotted and 't's' crossed.

My point is simply that they need to keep working and striving harder towards perfection.
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by dabossman(m): 11:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
safarigirl:
he played against African teams at the U17 level. Nutrition should help solidify his muscles, he just needs to play with them, after all, European and S/American teams have bested these physical African teams

I hope everyone (yes I quoted you on purpose dear) who was insulting Oliseh can give him a break now; even if momentarily. Yes, he handled the Enyeama issue poorly, but so did Enyeama. They both had their faults.

What I found difficult to wrap my head around were all the hateful comments made about Oliseh just to show solidarity with Enyeama. Oliseh may end up not succeeding as Eagles coach due to inexperience, but as a player, I dare to say that there is nothing Enyeama has done, achieved or sacrificed for Nigeria that Oliseh has also not equalled in the past, save for number of caps. And they are both passionate about the Eagles.

Some of you may be too young to have witnessed it, but folks like me watched Oliseh come of the bench to salvage an AFCON 2000 quarter final game we were loosing to Senegal on home soil; even when he had already been ruled out of the game because he had malaria. We watched how Oliseh cried like a baby when we lost the finals on penalties to Cameroon. I can't forget that ever.

I appreciate Enyeama just as much as I appreciate Oliseh. No squabble between the two will change that.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
otijah:
the criticism mikel is having in Nigeria currently is based On tribalism nothing more, they all knw he is good but bad belle no go gree them

What are you saying? Is Mikel the only Igbo in that team? Nigerians don't really care about ethnicity when it comes to super Eagles,especially when they (Eagles) are in their right element and play good football. So you think Nigerians are not worried about Mikel's irregular appearance for Chelsea? Which bad belle are you even talking about? Okay, I think I got your point now- so Nigerians love Okocha and Kanu because they are Hausa/Fulani ! If you want to do tribal stuff here,please pick another topic 'cause you're wrong.

1 Like

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Demolavoices(m): 12:00am On Oct 12, 2015
cathodekazim:
Da other day I predicted 2-0 and 2-1 win for congo respectively in 2 separate tickets, and placed it with 200 rands each,
The 2-0 win goes for almost 35 odds and I won big
Going to almost 133k in naira. Though a chicken change to some but still remarkable in a single place bet

Now am here again, run to the betting shop or play online and place 1-0 correct score for Nigeria @ 29odd
Then in d other ticket play 0-0 full time score @ 39odd

Na beg I dey beg, Nigeria wnt lose that match and goal wnt exceed 1 goal

Quote me for future reference
Hv played it sha

Dnt wana be selfish, that match has already bn fixed

See ur life

1 Like

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:04am On Oct 12, 2015
dabossman:

I hope everyone (yes I quoted you on purpose dear) who was insulting Oliseh can give him a break now; even if momentarily. Yes, he handled the Enyeama issue poorly, but so did Enyeama. They both had their faults.

What I found difficult to wrap my head around were all the hateful comments made about Oliseh just to show solidarity with Enyeama. Oliseh may end up not succeeding as Eagles coach due to inexperience, but as a player, I dare to say that there is nothing Enyeama has done, achieved or sacrificed for Nigeria that Oliseh has also not equalled in the past, save for number of caps. And they are both passionate about the Eagles.

Some of you may be too young to have witnessed it, but folks like me watched Oliseh come of the bench to salvage an AFCON 2000 quarter final game we were loosing to Senegal on home soil; even when he had already been ruled out of the game because he had malaria. We watched how Oliseh cried like a baby when we lost the finals on penalties to Cameroon. I can't forget that ever.

I appreciate Enyeama just as much as I appreciate Oliseh. No squabble between the two will change that.

You're quite correct.
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Ayatullah(m): 12:15am On Oct 12, 2015
fearlesschicken:
Nigerians get bad mouth sha!

The lions would finish the eagles, nigeria 1 cameroun 3 etc.

Where are the bad belles now? We wonder why this country doesn't move forward with so much negativity people carry against their own country. Mstewww

Up eagles! You na try oya next match! Let's go there!

All the bad belles are hiding under the table!.......but fearlesschicken I advice you change this your name, the reason being that all fearless chickens end up in the cooking pot cheesy

1 Like

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by safarigirl(f): 12:24am On Oct 12, 2015
advocates:
The performance is wooooo. Can't remember the last time we put such a superlative performance. The passes, cohesion, the spirit was absolutely incredible. I'm so glad we have return to the entertaining, pacy football we are known for.

This reminds me of the ticky tacker style of football Barcelona is known for. Thumbs up Oliseh, the future of our football is certainly green. Did anyone help me see that tom boy called sahara or safarigirl and her league of loud mouthed sycophants?
wi remember clearly, a much better performance against Ivory Coast, Mali and even Italy. Nigerian fans have short term memory though. You'll most likely forget this by next year
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Kbs468(m): 12:45am On Oct 12, 2015
otijah:

No you are getting it wrong. The criticism is related to his club input which out of love for him by Nigerians, we are saying he should forget about the name Chelsea and seek regular football from lesser clubs like swansea, stock city, everton,west ham, southampton etc even if its loan just like Victor Moses and other 32 chelsea players are doing presently. Cant you see Cech in Arsenal, Mata in Man U, Torres in Atletico Madrid and Debryne in Man City now. The list is endless
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by tbaba1234: 1:43am On Oct 12, 2015
safarigirl:
wi remember clearly, a much better performance against Ivory Coast, Mali and even Italy. Nigerian fans have short term memory though. You'll most likely forget this by next year

Since the nations cup, Nigeria has not played that well. Against Italy, we were rubbish throughout the second half.

In the confederations cup, we played quite well but were toothless
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Benzers: 2:08am On Oct 12, 2015
Wetin u guys are happy with,let the real game start una go see say olishe na mumu. When he was a player he worst pass vicent.his trying to favour the aboki's so that he can last 4 coach,he said his having dinner with the players vicent wants to talk as a captain of the team he tell am say make he shut up.his that not an insult?
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by easyelliot(m): 2:37am On Oct 12, 2015
The pharaohs await...
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by jellea(m): 3:04am On Oct 12, 2015
Hommies, pls I need y'all to help me clinch the crown.
Pls open the link and like my pix....tnks much

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=756041287874515&id=100004059528086&set=gm.438276666364050&source=48

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Sweden Vs Nigeria (3 - 3) Fifa Women's World Cup On 8th June, 2015 / Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria - AFCON 2013 - (1 - 2) - On 3rd February 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.