Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters (28870 Views)

Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu / Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer / Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says-SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by Boyooosa(m): 8:48am On Oct 09, 2015
The Rise and Fall of A Black Greedy Woman cry

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 8:50am On Oct 09, 2015
akoraye:
uncle Jonah! su*k bo**y so tey , this woman get breast cancer one time! chai!
as bros joe follow sok the woman bweast,him go soon get cancer of the mouth,bu if na only browse him browse her bweast dat one go be cancer of the hand

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by akoraye(m): 8:55am On Oct 09, 2015
IYANGBALI:
as bros joe follow sok the woman bweast,him go soon get cancer of the mouth,bu if na only browse him browse her bweast dat one go be cancer of the hand

na so!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by Boyooosa(m): 8:59am On Oct 09, 2015
The Rise and Fall of a Greedy Black Woman. cry
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by staymore: 8:59am On Oct 09, 2015
kenonze:
And u know what, only few patients with cancer survives beyond 5yrs.

We need to get back our money fast

She must be one of the few patients that survives beyond five years.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by nephemmy(m): 9:00am On Oct 09, 2015
See scope.....oje ni oooo
Scope
Scope tongue tongue
Cancer kor malaria ni

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by Haslil878(m): 9:01am On Oct 09, 2015
Korrection:
sahara reporters where is your office located let me come and find out myself... grin grin grin
New York City

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by Awoofawo(m): 9:04am On Oct 09, 2015
grin grin Oga Jona wicked o! See as he take him mouth suck life out of madam breast so! I dey fear the man now
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by Querty(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2015
fine woman
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by martineverest(m): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2015
Who cares?..if she like make she get cervical cancer..many are dead due to her corrupt practices
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by justmenoni: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2015
Lol... U know see as dem talk: exclusively for Sahara reporters.. Only God knows wat d Sp usually feel like. quote author=Korrection post=38804066]sahara reporters where is your office located let me come and find out myself... grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by kadrin: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2015
Diezani should be crucified on d cross,so dat d vultures can feed on her after collecting d stolen money from her..
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by akandea(m): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2015
May God heal her, amen
Facing her prosecution and returning back Nigerian money with her will be a starting point in her healing process.
Nemesis/karma has always been a bitch! Imagine that kind of money in store and Gbam!! News of death.
Let every corrupt individual remember, "You reap what you sow"
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by Dubemkelly(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2015
No be only breast cancer, pvssy cancer no follow ni? She's had her fair share of the national cake, so let her face the music
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by Unclerukus: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2015
ObongOluomo:

Well said bro,these people here calling her thief or criminal will do the same or even loot more if they are the ones there.
Even if I was the one there,I might loot,sorry,will loot no doubt.
people with your rationale are why the blacks cant move forward, why the black race seems cursed and why this country can't go anywhere. We have too many people who think like you in this country, imagine your mindset. This people stealing and looting are depriving future generations a better basic to enjoy life, they are stockpiling money they can't finish spending, The first time I travelled abroad I cried, we are really suffering here despite Nigeria being monstrously rich from oil, go to dubai or Qatar, you'll bleed your eyes crying, they both produce oil like Nigeria in large quantities but infrastructure, dividend of government and standard of living is outrageously lopsided among them and Nigeria because of these looting thieves ..... We just can't change as a country, we have many with altered reasoning.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by front247: 9:41am On Oct 09, 2015
If he like make him get totto cancer she must face d music
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by eleko1: 9:58am On Oct 09, 2015
TonyeBarcanista sad Wot sath thou about dis thief cancer undecided? Looking forward to read Ur analysis/view how she com bout dis Cancer.Tenk U sad
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by ceejay80s(m): 10:03am On Oct 09, 2015
All of u men wey dey suck woman b r e a s t, I sorry for una, mouth cancer coming soon
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by mickeymimi: 10:17am On Oct 09, 2015
"Alison-Madueke was arrested along with four other people on Friday October 2nd by the UK’s National Crime Agency (NCA) for bribery and money laundering. "
Who was she trying bribe?..The London officials when arrested?

When was the cancer diagnosed and which hospital or doctor diagnosed it. London or Nigeria Hospital? Lets even assume it's true she was diagnosed, why don't we have a treatment center in Nigeria?

Why was her ailment made public now, when it wasn't when she was in the office?..
As a woman battling with cancer, she could have contributed a great deal into cancer treatment , research and management in Nigeria and also by running a charity programmes to educate people on it. Some Nigerians , even Nollywood star do run one charity or the other.Imagine how many medical doctors and standard world class hospitals Nigeria can build with the alleged stolen £30 Billion.

why do Nigerians have sympathy for high profile armed thieves, when on the streets of Lagos, they get burnt with tyre on their necks.

The sums of Money these people steal is so large that they or their families can NEVER exhaust such amounts. The Monies remains in foreign Banks and work well for those Nations and Africa REMAINS POOR and impoverished.

I wish the Honorable Minister a quick recovery, and if found guilty I pray she would live long to tell us where all the loot are stashed , Properties to confiscate,the bank details and who where her collaborators are and to return our looted funds.

"Vanity upon Vanity " No one has it all , Pray and do what is right when you have the time.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by Fundango: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2015
Korrection:
sahara reporters where is your office located let me come and find out myself... grin grin grin
it is located@ sahara desert grin
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by Fundango: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2015
madcheddartips:
I like this cancer that sprung up when PMB came in. She was not diagnosed of cancer under GEJ oh. She will have brain tumour soon.

It was the president's body odour and language that triggered the cancer. grin
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by sandraokosun: 10:33am On Oct 09, 2015
ObongOluomo:
Abeg,enough about this Diezani girl,after all of na u dey here position,won't you loot?
my guy, ths woman was brought up in a silver spoon home, worked as shell gmd, her parents,siblings,husband are billionaires, wetin she con dey loot 4. Her case is never like us, trying to stand on our own. If i reach govt 2day, only salary is enough cos it comes nothing les than 20mil a month outside allowances. Wetin she dey use billions of pounds do. Like putting water in an already filled drum
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by kokoA(m): 10:39am On Oct 09, 2015
Eyah.. Sorry for her though. But she has to bring back our money sha.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by mickeymimi: 10:40am On Oct 09, 2015
It is so sad that many ordinary Nigerians with ailments are jailed without any considerations , provisions or management of their health while imprisoned. .As a result many lives have been lost.

When it comes to corrupt big men in our society they expect you to sympathize with them. Is it because they are rich or what?

In-fact, the only reason for God to remember somebody in her sick bed is if she had taken care of the poor. Buhari must pay attention to the poor, as that is one of the reason of his victory on the polls.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2015
This evil woman must vomit Nigeria's treasury before she dies though.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by madcheddartips(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2015
Fundango:
It was the president's body odour and language that triggered the cancer. grin

Lol. Now imagine what your own body odour can trigger if PMB triggers cancer.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by Fundango: 11:00am On Oct 09, 2015
adjoviomole:
May God heal u ma. His mercy is ever sure. May God strengthen you.

No matter what u av done, I forgive u ma, n God is willing to forgive u also. Nigerians always paying evil with evil. What will u gain if u wish her dead or ill, if she returns all her loot shingbain will not still get to u.

Some will come here nw to crucify me, u can goan hang urself below
No pity she should be sharialized[tried].grin
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by 44arts(m): 11:17am On Oct 09, 2015
Could be possible she has the disease. But that private. The return of loot is public business* no be say the returned loot go enter my acct sha but a smart govt will use all these monies for Nigeria's future
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by ElFenomeno1: 11:20am On Oct 09, 2015
Ok.
When is she due to appear in court next? undecided
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by menshealth1234: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2015
Cure and End Premature Ejaculationn!!!

LAST MUCH MORE LONGA IN BED WITTH ANY WOMAN NATURALLY WITHOUTT Dangerous Pills, Herbs and Medicationn.

No Pills, No Drugs, No Creams, No Herbs,
100%Natural Solutionn To Solve, Cure And Prolongg Ejaculationn!
goto W'W'W . KILLPE . T K NOW!!,

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by Fundango: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2015
madcheddartips:

Lol. Now imagine what your own body odour can trigger if PMB triggers cancer.
mine can triggers malaria at most lassa fever.grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP / Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack / Bola Tinubu Visits Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.