Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family (18721 Views)

Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP / Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan / Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by OnReflection: 6:08am On Oct 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
My friend go and sit down not surprised at this you backwardness. Instead of telling them to face governing this country, and stopping the murder of innocent lives your cheer leading a bunch of rumor mongrels, vomiting nonsense while Nigeria is sliding into national crisis.

Save the theatrics and attempts to shift the focus elsewhere for your co-travelers, who are similarly beholden to ethnic solidarity.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by Ilekeh(f): 6:08am On Oct 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

Ode those cars were actually procured.[size=18pt]The only controversy there was about the cost[/size] of the cars akin to Fashola,s website and borehole scandal

Son, only?

If they give your father $5, he'll sell you, talkless of $1.6m stolen by that cowshit.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by biafranqueen: 6:08am On Oct 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

Dont mind them!! They will keep on hailing Fashola whose crime is even worse than that of Oduah!! Boreholes for N139million,websites for N78million and bullet proof cars for N300million which amongst this is more outrageous?

I have not even mentioned Fayemi who used N50million for an ordinary bed smh
Can you imagine a man who sold the Governors Lodge and almost all the state property on top of all you named above and they are praying he becomes a minister to finish looting the country like he did Lagos. What is this world coming too?

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 09, 2015
Ilekeh:

Stella's bullet proof cars for $1.6m is "better"? This is excluding wetin she don thief thief before the cars o.

Aint you the dude killing yourself over Saraki's case? Oti o, now it makes sense.

Fulani cum Ijaw

When you want to condemn a thief start from the one in your own house first!!i have never read you condemn Fashola for his mindless looting of Lagos funds yet you are so fixated on Diezani and Oduah!! Besides the level of inflation in Fashola's website and boreholes are much worse than that involved in Oduah's bomb-proof cars.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by Ilekeh(f): 6:13am On Oct 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

When you want to condemn a thief start from the one in your own house first!!i have never read you condemn Fashola for his mindless looting of Lagos funds yet [size=18pt]you are so fixated on Diezani and Oduah!! [/size] Besides the level of inflation in Fashola's website and boreholes are much worse than that involved in Oduah's bomb-proof cars.

This is cute, coming from a fulani cum Ijaw sl.ave.

We're so fixated on those two cowshit because they're thieves. Nonsense question.

Those two witches have stolen enough for their 10 generations to come.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by Ilekeh(f): 6:15am On Oct 09, 2015
OnReflection:

More deflection, Pa Chuks.
I thought we dealt with the issue of bore holes at length? No?

Let me quote one of my earlier posts on the subject...

You're wasting your time.

Those two igbo houseflies are as brilliant as the fungus growing under Madueke's eyelids.

Fortunately for thieves like Madueke, Nigerians reward political thieves.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by Ilekeh(f): 6:18am On Oct 09, 2015
Goodnight children of thief thief.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by biafranqueen: 6:25am On Oct 09, 2015
Ilekeh:
Goodnight children of thief thief.

The NCA also said in a statement on its website that investigations on alleged bribery and money laundering had started in 2013 "under the Proceeds of Corruption Unit, and transferred to the NCA earlier in 2015". The agency also told Nigerian newspaper The Guardian that it has not "scheduled any charges".
If she has not been charged but they investigated since 2013 what does that tell you? Go and sleep so you can push yourself to think, I know you can do it!

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by biafranqueen: 6:31am On Oct 09, 2015
OnReflection:

Save the theatrics and attempts to shift the focus elsewhere for your co-travelers, who are similarly beholden to ethnic solidarity.

it has not "scheduled charges do you know what that means? Stop waving that broom brose it done scatter your thinking.

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by BannedOtherView: 6:37am On Oct 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

Dont mind them!! They will keep on hailing Fashola whose crime is even worse than that of Oduah!! Boreholes for N139million,websites for N78million and bullet proof cars for N300million which amongst this is more outrageous?

I have not even mentioned Fayemi who used N50million for an ordinary bed smh

Since I won't count on the mods releasing my banned user-handle today, I am seizing this opportunity to respond to your post.
Why is it so important for you to shift the focus elsewhere, Pa Chuks?

Have we not dealt with some of the ancillary and yet unrelated subjects you are now trying to bring into sharp focus? A case of deflection?
Even if one were to concede to your argument that Fashola was indeed a profligate administrator; would the Lagos State HOS and Budget Office , which approved his spending, not be equally culpable? Did Stella Oduah not spend beyond her budgetary limit (The House of Representatives on Thursday confirmed that the Minister of Aviation, Ms. Stella Oduah, breached the 2013 Appropriation Act)? What about the indicting evidence given to the House of Representatives Committee on Aviation, by Coscharis Motors, which underlines fraudulent activity?

When do you plan to elevate the debate beyond puerile musings? "Certificate-less" President today. Fashola's bore hole tomorrow.
Problem is; on both counts, your arguments appear largely baseless.

Here is one of my earlier posts...

Granted, you appear to be making some progress.
I see you have set aside your ill-informed assumptions about water tables cheesy
See what a day in eGuerrilla's school of logic does to the mind.

Now hear this: if the FGN was given a quote of close to $200,000 for a 600 metre borehole in 2007; it is just possible that your song and dance (hue and cry if you will), with respect to figures for 2013 (for a built-up urban area), is completely out of place.

I have eviscerated Fashola on these boards - Jamine (one of the saner and more cerebral TANoids) will testify to this.
What I won't do now, though, is bask in the conjectural musings that you and others of your ilk run with. Geddit?
Show me cast iron proof of impropriety on this particular subject (boreholes), and I will extend a handshake.
Until that time comes, naff off cool

Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by BannedOtherView: 6:38am On Oct 09, 2015
Fashola's view on boreholes

#32 of 40
Stop Public Defecation To Preserve Underground Water
Governor Babatunde Fashola (SAN)
4 June 2013 12:00 pm

Most of the waters we need to survive as a people today is not the water from Lagoon or the water at the bar beach, it is water under the ground.

Most of us who defecate and urinate on the ground contaminate the underground water. So in few years, your children may be drinking your urine.

That is the reality. In a few years, your children may be drinking water containing some of your own waste. So we must stop polluting the groundwater. Stop dumping refuse in water body, as it will come back to hurt us.

We are not saying don't drill bore hole, we are saying get information before doing it. We are saying one borehole may be enough for a whole street, don't drill 20. We can share to preserve water.

Water means many things to many people. For some it is a business. What we call "pure water", how pure is it? I don't know but it provides money to sustain life.

For some people it is also a resource, manufacturers rely on a lot of water to get so many things out with which we get on with life. For us on this side, it is a critical component necessary for us to discharge public responsibility to save lives and public property.

Water is an important part of our public strategy. Its management is important in our security and defense system.

www.tundefashola.com
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by Adesiji77: 6:38am On Oct 09, 2015
ephemm:
what's the difference between:

1. U tie wrapper for waist, and

2. U tie waist for wrapper.

anyhow una put am, she go police station abi?

LOL

On top of that, she has been granted "awoof" residency till April 2016. cool

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by Uniben4sure: 6:53am On Oct 09, 2015
May God grant her quick recovery.
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 09, 2015
We whey get sense long knew she was never arrested, but invited for questioning. It's the U.K, not nigeria zoological kingdom where police n army harass anyone they see.
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by uboma(m): 7:35am On Oct 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
... After all is said and done, Diezani will still be a free woman.

Are you sure?

Don't be too over-confident.
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by maestroferddi: 7:57am On Oct 09, 2015
OnReflection:

It does not work that way, I am afraid.
They are under no obligation to disclose such information to disbelievers like biafranqueen.

Footnote: Those who know how to follow a sequential time-line of events know precisely what is at stake. cool

When would rat-brained people like you get it?

So you are inferring that if the crime agency state that they arrested five persons, then Diezani must be one of them?

Let's see how far APC and her media collaborators can take this country in this show of shame and madness.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by LadyExcellency: 8:19am On Oct 09, 2015
OnReflection:
The National Crime Agency thinks otherwise.

Stop over-rating NCA

Arrest without charges in court is still frivolous and inconsequential.

Next

For now all we see are all politics and diplomacy
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by maestroferddi: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2015
Why is this topic, culled from one of the most respected media platforms in Nigeria, not on front page?

What exactly is happening here?

Lalasticlala and the mods please do the needful and show fairness.
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by BannedOtherView: 8:35am On Oct 09, 2015
LadyExcellency:

Stop over-rating NCA
Arrest without charges in court is still frivolous and inconsequential.
Next
For now all we see are all politics and diplomacy

maestroferddi:
When would rat-brained people like you get it?

So you are inferring that if the crime agency state that they arrested five persons, then Diezani must be one of them?

Let's see how far APC and her media collaborators can take this country in this show of shame and madness.

^^^With few if any moral scruples, why would you not go out on limb for Madam Bling?
After all, this is one of the major signposts of clannish politics.

Continue operating under a blanket of delusion while others dissociate themselves from her, it is your prerogative.

<<<Spot the missing flag>>>

1 Like

Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by maestroferddi: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2015
BannedOtherView:

^^^With few if any moral scruples, why would you not go out on limb for Madam Bling?
After all, this is one of the major signposts of clannish politics.

Continue operating under a blanket of delusion while others dissociate themselves from her, it is your prerogative.

<<<Spot the missing flag>>>
Sorry, I don't waste my time on simple-minded people.

We are talking of incontrovertible evidence and you are here showing trivialities like a Chevening School investiture.

Come, how old are you?
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by mekadinho(f): 9:37am On Oct 09, 2015
madcheddartips:
Oyibo nor dey lie.

She was arrested. Shikena

She will be arrested again when she comes here.
I knw dat nincompoops lik u will b disappointed @ ds news. She was invited by d police, not arrested, oyibo police talk am themselves. Ur messiah hasn't jailed anybody since he started his corruption war oh...
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by Bollinger(m): 9:44am On Oct 09, 2015
Then why does she need bail?
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by emmanuel596(m): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2015
Please how will they deal with the critics
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by Guyman02: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2015
APC Media Propaganda Unit Sahara reporters on the Offensive
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 09, 2015
I rather believe mr. Devil than believe sahara reporters!(Despite that I can't differentiate between devil and sahara right now.
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by damiloladuke: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2015
cancer ko, carkey ni
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by Ucbiu(m): 9:50am On Oct 09, 2015
STORY FOR THE GODS, OOH grin grin grin cool cool cool cool

Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by mekadinho(f): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2015
Ilekeh:

Stella's bullet proof cars for $1.6m is "better"? This is excluding wetin she don thief thief before the cars o.

Aint you the dude killing yourself over Saraki's case? Oti o, now it makes sense.

Fulani cum Ijaw
".... Wetin she don thief before b4 d cars o", U always talk lik a nitwit, do u hv evidence to prove ur childish write up? Atleast Odua bought 2 cars, what of Fayemi dat bought a bed for N50m? What of Fashola dat dug a for N139m nd a website 4 N93m? Odua can never b more corrupt dan thief Fashola. Allison can never b more corrupt dan Thiefnibu. I bu Ewu China.
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 09, 2015
Semantics baby...semantics.
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by adedayourt(m): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2015
DEY ONLY TRYING TO SALVAGE D EMBARAZMNT smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki's First Day In Office As Governor Of Edo (Pictured) / EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.