Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? (4864 Views)

Men Who Want To Be PDP Chairman / I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff / 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by Marlboro1: 5:14am On Oct 09, 2015
After its dismal outing in the last general election, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has gone back to the drawing board and zoned its 2019 presidential ticket to the North. Top party leaders like acting chairman of the Board of Trustees (BoT), Haliru Bello, had decried that the death of zoning in 2011 led to the defeat of the PDP in the last general elections. He argued that the issue was more compounded with the adoption of former President Goodluck Jonathan as the sole presidential candidate of the party in 2015.

Read more and have your say ......... http://africaonline.cc/index.php/2015/10/09/who-will-be-pdps-presidential-candidate-in-2019/
Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by madridguy(m): 5:20am On Oct 09, 2015
Mohammed " madridguy "
Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by modath(f): 5:55am On Oct 09, 2015
OP,

If you ask meee, na who i go ask.... cheesy

Seriously, I've looked & can't find anyone that can match PMB in the far north & kogi+kwara...

Ribadu does not have the political base to garner support for him , while Atiku & Saraki will only receive votes from their loyalists & immediate family....

I had people tell me they were ready to continue with PDP if Atiku had won the primary, that they were sire he would sell Nigeria lock stock & barrel.... cheesy

Saraki needs no Introduction.... wink

Who remain for there??

7 Likes

Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 09, 2015
i dont tink there wud be nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by egift(m): 5:57am On Oct 09, 2015
Hamza al-Mustapha - PDP Presidential Candidate 2019 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No matter who, 2019 re-election will be a walkover for President Buhari. APGA and KOWA have a better prospects at the Presidency than PDP.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by QuotaSystem: 5:58am On Oct 09, 2015
Akpabio, Dokubo or Nnamdi Kanu. We can never give those born to rule power again because they will Islamize the country and come with their northern agenda.

PDP is now SS/SE so no road for Abokki.

4 Likes

Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by egift(m): 6:01am On Oct 09, 2015
saintuu:
i dont tink there wud be nigeria

Many made the same claim before the 2015 election, see where we are.

5 Likes

Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by Ilekeh(f): 6:02am On Oct 09, 2015
Nnamdi K- anus

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by emmasege: 6:25am On Oct 09, 2015
The joker will be Nuhu Ribadu. Younger, vibrant & presidential. More importantly is the fact that he comes from d north/east & is not an ethnic/religious bigot. If PDP does its home work very well, Nuhu could break the monolithic pattern of northern votes.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by McKren(m): 6:57am On Oct 09, 2015
emmasege:
The joker will be Nuhu Ribadu. Younger, vibrant & presidential. More importantly is the fact that he comes from d north/east & is not an ethnic/religious bigot. If PDP does its home work very well, Nuhu could break the monolithic pattern of northern votes.

Ribadu is not Presidential at all

I am sure PDP can find better people from the North

Even Ibrahim Shekarua and Sule Lamido are better candidates than Ribadu

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by Ddaji(m): 7:35am On Oct 09, 2015
@op your guys can bring this type of topics hundred times under different frames and styles but the answer is one and will remain one,nobody in the present day north can contest against PMB and won his polling unit.So if PDP like let them present sultan of Sokoto I can authoritatively tell you sultan can't win his extended family against PMB.Remember north willingly hand over the power to the south in 1999 and blocked all candidate from north from contesting with elders/gentle men agreement of 8yrs rotation BTW north and south in the spirit of fairness, justice and brotherhood but look at what happened at the end.Equally remember that north didn't get the power back on the Flatter of gold,they struggle with all their energy. The question is,are the north unhappy with PMB style of leadership that,they would think of his replacement and they answer is no,they are 100%OK with his leadership

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2015
egift:
Hamza al-Mustapha - PDP Presidential Candidate 2019 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No matter who, 2019 re-election will be a walkover for President Buhari. APGA and KOWA have a better prospects at the Presidency than PDP.

Ur really dreaming...APC is already myself destroying itself....By 2019, there will be no APC.
Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by nabiz(m): 8:06am On Oct 09, 2015
Ddaji:
@op your guys can bring this type of topics hundred times under different frames and styles but the answer is one and will remain one,nobody in the present day north can contest against PMB and won his polling unit.So if PDP like let them present sultan of Sokoto I can authoritatively tell you sultan can't win his extended family against PMB.Remember north willingly hand over the power to the south in 1999 and blocked all candidate from north from contesting with elders/gentle men agreement of 8yrs rotation BTW north and south in the spirit of fairness, justice and brotherhood but look at what happened at the end.Equally remember that north didn't get the power back on the Flatter of gold,they struggle with all their energy. The question is,are the north unhappy with PMB style of leadership that,they would think of his replacement and they answer is no,they are 100%OK with his leadership
. Pls. Tell me something. Does it mean that buhari is the best thing north can produce looking at the population? If that's d case, I weep for northern youth.

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by LordMecuzy(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2015
Lol sincerely any northern candidate contesting in 2019 against a Buhari even the candidates wife will vote for Buhari. .

This northern ppl here take Buhari like god oh.. We here no fit even criticise him govt self..

Well once my business is moving here I got no wahala

God bless Imo State my home

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by Ddaji(m): 8:18am On Oct 09, 2015
nabiz:
. Pls. Tell me something. Does it mean that buhari is the best thing north can produce looking at the population? If that's d case, I weep for northern youth.
PMB is the best continue weeping, I know your wailing and sweeping started since may 29 and you will weep for longtime to come,remember u came from generation of weepers and waillers,your parent were once deceived by Ojukwu he safe kept his daughter and hotel in Zaria to hausa while misled you to war that consumed 2M IBO's later he cowardly run away. I promise you 1000 handkerchief to weep your tears

4 Likes

Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by Uncleodi(m): 8:20am On Oct 09, 2015
Well, PMB should be allowed to do his 8 year bid, thereafter hand over to Ogbonnaya Onu.
Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by Agwoden(m): 8:23am On Oct 09, 2015
Nuhu Ribadu any day.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by Ddaji(m): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Lol sincerely any northern candidate contesting in 2019 against a Buhari even the candidates wife will vote for Buhari. .

This northern ppl here take Buhari like god oh.. We here no fit even criticise him govt self..

Bros God bless your business.To criticised him on which offence, I have 22 hour daily electricity in my house,fuel is N 87 with untempered metre in my village, no any police or military toll collection center aka check point in my state, civil servant are afraid to steal now,cement and food prices have reduce due to reduction in the cost of production, I can go on and on to mention.Oga only children of hate criticised PMB.Lastly you are right any northerner that is willing to contest against PMB automatically he would loose the vote of his family

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 09, 2015
egift:

Many made the same claim before the 2015 election, see where we are.

it is unprobably certain that 2015 is d beginning to an end of dis elusive nation called Nigeria...

isn't it obvious that the nations therein can't leave 2gether?
Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by tuniski: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2015
egift:

be deceiving yourself u hear! If the elections are done today buhari will be defeated. The emotions are gone now the reality, except for the Sai Baba zombies the euphoria is gone people ain't smiling. It has been a heck of anticlimax since buhari came onn board! Change is a scam
Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by kheart(m): 9:30am On Oct 09, 2015
emmasege:

Nuhu Ribadu has a strong followership b4 here in the north but tori don change and he can't win even adamawa state (his hometown) now
Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by tuniski: 9:32am On Oct 09, 2015
Ddaji:
it is this kind of statement that led to the defeat of pDP/gej. The north that worshipp buhari is North west and north East. North central only revolted against their governors for internal issues and voted for apc/bbuhari. Come 2019 that won't be the case so let the NW &NE that have always voted SAK for buhari d previous 3 failed attempts deliver him the presidency. Guy watch it, PDP is on a rebound!
Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by egift(m): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2015
tuniski:
be deceiving yourself u hear! If the elections are done today buhari will be defeated. The emotions are gone now the reality, except for the Sai Baba zombies the euphoria is gone people ain't smiling. It has been a heck of anticlimax since buhari came onn board! Change is a scam

@Bold:
Oya name the PDP candidate?
Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by Tolatutu: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Akpabio, Dokubo or Nnamdi Kanu. We can never give those born to rule power again because they will Islamize the country and come with their northern agenda.

PDP is now SS/SE so no road for Abokki.

See your life grin Pdp has already made a statement that its zoning 2019 to the north. You guys that like calling people salves are the biggest slaves, Pdp will always remain a northern party and no Igbo man will ever be presented by Pdp . They will continue to use and dump you, get ready to vote for one of the Kunu drinking people you've been insulting since now that your masters in Pdp have said so

4 Likes

Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by tuniski: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2015
egift:

@Bold:
Oya name the PDP candidate?
Dankwambo of Gombe will do the trick. PDP only needs to get 20% of the votes in the north not, that they have to win it. The rest will be like film trick. Buhari is no longer having that mojo of pre election he is on the throne now and day by day he loses goodwill. It is a normal thing to be highly rated before u get to office and decline afterwards but, buhari's Decline is swift!
Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by Tolatutu: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2015
tuniski:
Dankwambo of Gombe will do the trick. PDP only needs to get 20% of the votes in the north not, that they have to win it. The rest will be like film trick. Buhari is no longer having that mojo of pre election he is on the throne now and day by day he loses goodwill. It is a normal thing to be highly rated before u get to office and decline afterwards but, buhari's Decline is swift!

You are joking, Buhari has cult like following and nothing has changed. No northerner can compete against Buhari and win and that is a fact , as long as Buhari decides to run again in 2019 he will win .

The north and SW will definitely not vote Dankwambo and I see most people from the SS/SE preferring to sit it out or vote another party

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by egift(m): 9:47am On Oct 09, 2015
tuniski:

And Ndigbo, SW and SS will be all over a Dankwambo? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by tuniski: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2015
egift:

And Ndigbo, SW and SS will be all over a Dankwambo? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
yes, it is pdp that the SS/SE are the SW is always going to be divided right through d center. Dankambo/Obi is the ticket. North east for the 1st time and SE for the 1st time! Just watch and see. Afterall, apc is only a gang whose only motive was to remove GEJ but, never a party. They saw buhari as the one they could use QED.
Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by omenka(m): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2015
LordMecuzy:

What makes you think the candidate wouldn't be a woman?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by modath(f): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2015
tuniski:

Immediately i saw this i just had to laugh.. cheesy grin

Idealistic fantasies have no place in politics, sorry.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by MrMcJay(m): 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
tuniski:

GEJ had 20% of Northern votes and he still lost.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by Bayswater: 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
This is a big cock-up from PDP, they played this card too soon. They should have thrown the contest open for the best candidate to emerge. A northerner would have emerged.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Internet Dont Forget: See What Ben Bruce Wrote On VP Osibanjo In 2016 And 2017 / See How Buhari And Atiku Are Tagged On An Abuja Taxi: Photo / 4 Reasons Why Aguiyi Ironsi Was The Best Military Head Of State Nigeria Ever Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.