Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea (2611 Views)

President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him / 3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT / Photo!!!! See What Happen On A Football Field!!! Imagine!!!! Incredible.!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea by okeke00(m): 6:17am On Oct 09, 2015
ever since i was born, i have been hearing about some strange attitudes which migrants use to exhibit especially once they got to the middle of the sea.
i have always doubt the stories until i became a victim.
a lot of girl will complain that she should be allowed to jump inside the sea because his husband is calling him there. some people always ask the captain to stop that they want to buy something from the shop(at the middle of sea?), some have many reason but all they want is for them to jump inside the deep blue sea.
my own was that, when we got to the middle of the sea. and our boat got spoiled, one mind was calling me to jump out from the boat and relax in the water while they fix the boat.
my question now is, does the sea has any way of affecting peoples senses or does it have to do with something spiritual?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea by macolino(m): 6:22am On Oct 09, 2015
Na there be mama iwota,country home na

3 Likes

Re: Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea by Legitbaba(m): 6:25am On Oct 09, 2015
Re: Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea by buzquet(m): 6:37am On Oct 09, 2015
Maybe another Eko Idumota Market has been established at the middle of the ocean
Re: Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 09, 2015
Seas and oceans are habitats for other living creatures just like man inhabits the dry part of the earth.

If you want to know the kinds of living things that live therein, just close your eyes, ANYTHING you can imagine lives there.

1 Like

Re: Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea by WHOcarex: 6:47am On Oct 09, 2015
But wetin you do for the sea? Abi you be Lybia en route?
Re: Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea by kulbethrand(m): 6:47am On Oct 09, 2015
macolino:
Na there be mama iwota,country home na
Mama iwota pikin na IWOTA herself. they wan go meet Iwota dem

1 Like

Re: Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea by macolino(m): 6:53am On Oct 09, 2015
kulbethrand:
Mama iwota pikin na IWOTA herself. they wan go meet Iwota dem
Abi oo
Re: Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea by dkronicle(m): 7:11am On Oct 09, 2015
Lols
Re: Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea by Orjioorji(f): 7:19am On Oct 09, 2015
this is too strange
Re: Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 09, 2015
Ewo tun ni mediterranean sea;se abule egba lowa ni?

1 Like

Re: Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea by pet4ril(f): 7:45am On Oct 09, 2015
What do you expect in seas, rivers and likes of that? Who knows why some of the boats are capsizing at the middle of the sea? Just thank God your people and God was on your side not to listen to the voice that was telling you to jump in and relax, you would have been a history by now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea by okeke00(m): 7:58am On Oct 09, 2015
pet4ril:
What do you expect in seas, rivers and likes of that? Who knows why some of the boats are capsizing at the middle of the sea? Just thank God your people and God was on your side not to listen to the voice that was telling you to jump in and relax, you would have been a history by now
even one lady in our boat asked us that she want to go inside the water and get some food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea by pet4ril(f): 7:59am On Oct 09, 2015
okeke00:
even one lady in our boat asked us that she want to go inside the water and get some food
it's possible. .. some people especially ladies that are having spiritual husbands are not supposed to be inside the water at all
Re: Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea by chudyprince: 8:01am On Oct 09, 2015
some people are rooted just like mobile phone

1 Like

Re: Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 09, 2015
okeke00:
fake,pic of u nd ur boat in d sea or na lie u dey lie.
Re: Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea by okeke00(m): 8:03am On Oct 09, 2015
pet4ril:
it's possible. .. some people especially ladies that are having spiritual husbands are not supposed to be inside the water at all
i think the water has a way of.affecting human reasoning especially if you have light brain. almost everybody vomiting in the boat
Re: Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 09, 2015
WeedSeller:
Ewo tun ni mediterranean sea;se abule egba lowa ni?

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin

Abule egba Mediterranean sea. Cool cool

1 Like

Re: Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea by pet4ril(f): 8:08am On Oct 09, 2015
okeke00:
i think the water has a way of.affecting human reasoning especially if you have light brain. almost everybody vomiting in the boat
eyaa, just thank God for you people 's life
Re: Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea by cremedelacreme: 8:15am On Oct 09, 2015
grin grin grin
So hilarious.
Re: Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 09, 2015
It's called 'sailing hallucination' and it is just the sea playing tricks on you all. Fatigue + lack of proper sleep + isolation on the sea = Hallucination. grin
okeke00:
It is not the water, it is the motion of the ship on the sea that causes a disturbance to your inner ear, this later sends conflicting signal to your brain which ends up causing the throwing up . it is known as sea sickness or motion sickness.

Friedplantain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2015
hmmmm...if only our eyes cud be opened.

some persons are not actually human, dey only wear human body.
Re: Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea by fabulous660(m): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
OK I have few questions:
*wat about the captain and other crew members? wat was their own attitude or were dey immune to the force.
* Does it happen turn by turn
* where are the pictures
Re: Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea by ccnation(m): 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
As I sail through the Mediterranean sea
I fear no evil
I come dey wonder
Wetin carry me come here?
I dey craze? Wen flight ticket nor pass $500
Re: Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
okeke00:
ever since i was born, i have been hearing about some strange attitudes which migrants use to exhibit especially once they got to the middle of the sea.
i have always doubt the stories until i became a victim.
a lot of girl will complain that she should be allowed to jump inside the sea because his husband is calling him there. some people always ask the captain to stop that they want to buy something from the shop(at the middle of sea?), some have many reason but all they want is for them to jump inside the deep blue sea.
my own was that, when we got to the middle of the sea. and our boat got spoiled, one mind was calling me to jump out from the boat and relax in the water while they fix the boat.
my question now is, does the sea has any way of affecting peoples senses or does it have to do with something spiritual?

Just psychology.
Re: Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea by adjoviomole(m): 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
LmAO grin grin. May b na to tell captain say I wan go meet buhari make e ad my name to d ministerial list for inside d sea grin op am sory o adonbilivit cheesy
Reminds me of ice age 4 ,wen dat squirrel wey no dey die dey dream of Big nut on top sea grin
Re: Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
grin grin grin
NL resident marine scientists dishing out their various oceanic theories.

Captain, abeg stop me for there wey that wave dey come from make I jump inside go read comments for NL.

(1) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Reveals Shocking Prophecy About Buhari’s Administration / El-rufai: “all We Arabs Ask Mr. Trump Is To Leave Us Alone” Interesting Perspe / Bye Election: Pdp Floor Apc With Wide Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.