Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) (32955 Views)

Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding / A Closer Look At Ibrahim Babangida's Latest Picture / Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida (2) (3) (4)

Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by jidebaba69(m): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2015
ebosie11:
Ibrahim Babangida was the former leader of Nigeria.He ruled Nigeria during military regime.You can barely recognise him in this photo.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/see-ibrahim-babangida-at-younger.html

Looks good on the outside but totally rotten on the inside.
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by ooshinibos: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2015
Jalubarika:
The most handsome Nigerian President.
Quote me everywhere.
handsome and corrupt ....is that what you need omo naija with no vision
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by onelife97: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2015
Bastard looking muthafucka.
Na God go punish you IBB with all your descendants for partaking in what we are experiencing in Nigeria today. May you never know peace.
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by Jalubarika(m): 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
Justicealh3:
U well? D'u 4get PMB ne?
Thanks. Why would I forget the president with widest gap teeth.
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by dulaman: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
Guyman02:
Change is when a Bukola Saraki who is the current Senate President screens an Audu Ogbeh for appointment as a minister in 2015, the same man whom his father Olushola Saraki screened as a minister 33 years ago as Senate Leader.
Haha
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by malikisah: 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Guyman02:
Change is when a Bukola Saraki who is the current Senate President screens an Audu Ogbeh for appointment as a minister in 2015, the same man whom his father Olushola Saraki screened as a minister 33 years ago as Senate Leader.
E DON PAIN YOU TOO MUCH O!
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by malikisah: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
EVIL GENIUS!
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by alaskido(m): 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
This is the Evil Genius. The man who destroyed Nigeria. The man who does not know what democracy means. The maradona who dribbles in Aso Rock. The devil himself. Make God punish you wherever you are. Your troubles have just started.
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by tuk2ato(m): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
Most handsome and intelligent (in an evil way) HOS Nigeria ever had!
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by 9jaRonin(m): 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
California30:
I love having sex without condom.
My pull out game is on point.

......and STIs (or even worse) shall be your reward if you keep bringing your "A" game.
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by ElCapone(m): 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
He use to be an hansome dude until he deprived Nigerians of we'll meaningful democracy by that annulment then he became a beast
Bro aside dat democracy ish, dis man na confirm killer, we from d state but I de taste him.
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by ElCapone(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
California30:
I love having sex without condom.
My pull out game is on point.
Ma oga wat abt STIs and STDs

See How Governor And Dignitaries Wept As Suntai's Corpse Arrived Taraba. / Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) / "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro