Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List (23185 Views)

EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym / Court Stops Diezani From Leaving UK Till Next April / Court Stops Diezani From Leaving UK Till Next April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 09, 2015
Nothing is more precious than one's reputation. She has lost hers! It is a pity.
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by hinwazaka: 7:18am On Oct 09, 2015
I won't be surprised when the scholastic body comes out to refute and deny this report. Sahara whatever is your go to guy for unsubstantiated reports that are both inflammatory and one-sided in nature. Diezani will floor this allegations the same way she beat the boys in her classes in elementary, primary, secondary and tertiary institutions. Diezani will come out on top.
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 09, 2015
bandely:
The evil that men do lives with them. Although this woman hasn't been pronounced guilty by any competent court of law, but the handwriting is already on the wall. Look at how she has smeared her own name all in the of accumulating wealth. It will be a miracle for her to scale through unscathed!
And to the rest, who think it will be business as usual, lies may go on for years, but truth will surely prevail one day!
Everyone is now abandoning and despising the looters, charity begins at home, looting begins at home, rejection begins at home.
Good name is better than gold and silver.

It is good to start well and end well, it appears this flying oil princess started well and she is ending in shame and disaster.

Every Nigerian matters ooo, May God save Nigeria from ENEMIES WITHIN

This woman was a great achiever, she should have consolidated her achievement with selfless service to her great country but she allowed greed to lead her into an abysmal pit. Lesson for all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by hinwazaka: 7:20am On Oct 09, 2015
Ernieman:
Nothing is more precious than one's reputation. She has lost hers! It is a pity.
Nope, she still has her reputation. Its just our media that is attempting to deride and ridicule her by framing her with this outrageous accusations. When she clears her name, some people better own up and apologize, because if they don't, there will be hell to pay.

1 Like

Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by bayumyguy: 7:22am On Oct 09, 2015
Ibori is expecting her

1 Like

Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 09, 2015
mrjangaweed:

wasted life grin some people sha cheesy

if you're better than her or your family better than her probably you won't have the time to type this.

mr man listen it's done anywhere once you're a celebrity or role model with endorsements and honorary from reputable firm you're bound to loose it all when scandals sets in. that's business for you.

read about celebrities and role models that lost endorsements because of scandals and stop spewing trash.

ok example a certain firm (don't remember its name) terminated EPL westbrom Albion contract just because of a player scandal Nicolas Anelka.

research well bro it's done anywhere
You are a redundant fool. Why would I care about being better than a soon to be certified thief, whose family name has been dragged in the mud, who would soon be stripped of almost everything meaningful she has acquired in her MISERABLE life.

Besides you can't lecture me on celebrity endorsement and the public.... That's my M.Sc dissertation (if you care to know) Moronic dumbass..
BTW I would rather enjoy my life with a clean public record than have a life as useless yours ( I'm sure you made some proceeds from her loots, of course the reason behind your agitation....) Or her's.

Now Bleep off my mention.... Fucktard_

4 Likes

Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by ceejay80s(m): 7:22am On Oct 09, 2015
ghettodreamz:

No one wants to be identified with negativity. Until she clears her name and acquitted of all the money laundering and other alleged corrupt practices made against her - OYO smiley

“You know that the EFCC operatives are really going after Diezani’s aides. One of them was picked up at Banana Island on Tuesday. He has been singing like a bird. The man has made useful information,” the source said.

@the_emboldened - cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Which kind bird?
Hummingbirds?,
Canary? ,
C o c k?
Bat ?
Abi na big bird of sesame street ?
Abeg make everybody carry him cross, dem include me when dem dey enjoy?

3 Likes

Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by oz4real83(m): 7:25am On Oct 09, 2015
Our prayer for her is that she shouldnt die of her alleged cancer. She must live to eat the fruit of her labour abi na crime I go call am!!!

1 Like

Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 09, 2015
And makes you think I care about 'likes'. Keep wasting your time and energy struggling for likes while the owner of the forum makes more money.

Moronic Dumbass!
WeedSeller:
See Dude;quotinq me to qet 'likes' is callow..#All your post dosint v to be stridulous if u v nothing to say#

2 Likes

Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by cathodekazim: 7:29am On Oct 09, 2015
Diezani my hero
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by Fearcom(m): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2015
what is really making her sick? Cancer or the fear of being prosecuted?
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by cathodekazim: 7:32am On Oct 09, 2015
handsomeclouds:
You are redundant fool. Why would I care about being better than a soon to be certified thief, whose family name has been dragged in the mud, who would soon be stripped of almost everything meaningful she has acquired her MISERABLE life.

Besides you can't lecture me on celebrity endorsement and the public.... That's my M.Sc dissertation (if you care to know) Moronic dumbass..
BTW I would rather enjoy my life with a clean public record than have a life as useless yours ( I'm sure you made some proceeds from her loots, of course the reason behind your agitation....) Or her's.

Now Bleep off my mention.... Fucktard_

Who is ur supervisor
My supervisor is Prof thulani
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 09, 2015
I just pray and hope that Diezani's "blues" does not spoil prospective Nigerian Chevening scholars' "reggae" in any way.

1 Like

Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by BannedOtherView: 7:33am On Oct 09, 2015
Madam Bling gets a mention on a cached page, although a more recent one omits her name. The attendant cost of infamy. cool

Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by Sultanchidi(m): 7:34am On Oct 09, 2015
Sahara reporters or punch
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by AreaFada2: 7:35am On Oct 09, 2015
sanc2s:
The chevning scholarship is just looking for relevance. Who sabi them? Is there honorary award better than the ones diezieni already have?. I bet she don't even remember the cheven award rubbish
Actually the award gave her scholarship to attend Cambridge University. Was very important to her career. But my question is, does it mean she didn't receive the award again? While Chevening want to dissociate themselves now, it doesn't change the facts/history or strip her of Cantab. grin cheesy
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by ITbomb(m): 7:39am On Oct 09, 2015
I often wondered what Allison was looking for with more money even by corrupt means.
This is a woman that was raised with a silver spoon, born into a rich and influential family, raised like expatriate in shell camp, attended the best schools and worked in a top oil company.
You do not steal or abuse your office just because no one can question you, that is what most people, especially women in power do not understand.
The good book says, a good name is better than silver and gold.
She had gotten and silver and gold before coming to govt, she should have used the opportunity to create a legacy not pursuing more mammon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by BannedOtherView: 7:39am On Oct 09, 2015
Spot the missing flag angry

Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by Sultanchidi(m): 7:40am On Oct 09, 2015
Everybody is using every opportunity they get 2 shout diezani must go 2 jail and most of us here are even worse than her. Bt she must go 2 jail sha
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by AkwaIbomrep1: 7:43am On Oct 09, 2015
sayyid:

www.punchng.com/news/chevening-scholarship-removes-diezani-from-honours-list/
Deziani why?..why ? Anywhere, today is my birthday show ur brother some love...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom''
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by gidjah(m): 7:44am On Oct 09, 2015
The whites are pretty good in corruption games, but they will never trade integrity of public officers for anything.it is a case of'DO IT BUT DONT GET CAUGHT'.we buy after every junk they sell to us(including every gibbrish culture of whoredom they have to display),but we are yet to buy this one thing..culture of integrity and morals of public figures.You misbehave as a public officer in the uk and other nations of the western world, you go down flat for it.but not the case for mr Black man who gets more celebrated over bankrupt morals and loss of integrity.All our leaders potrait still stand out in most hall of fame all over AFRICA,despite the fact that most of them have horrible battle of integrity and morals.
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by free2ryhme: 7:50am On Oct 09, 2015
Everyone is now abandoning and despising the looters, charity begins at home, looting begins at home, rejection begins at home.
Good name is better than gold and silver.

It is good to start well and end well, it appears this flying oil princess started well and she is ending in shame and disaster.

Every Nigerian matters ooo, May God save Nigeria from ENEMIES WITHIN
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by yimagire: 7:51am On Oct 09, 2015
politricks:
Which one is Apc and buhari's own, are they the ones that remove her name from there?
see as him say "uk friends" as if dem sabi say person lyk am dey exist...lol. these pdp hooligans tho! no mind am joor
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by 2scorehigh(m): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2015
Na wa o!

Maybe OPEC will soon remove her name from the list of former OPEC chairmen? shocked
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by yimagire: 7:53am On Oct 09, 2015
hypertension:
This is nonsense where in the world apart from nigerians
Pls tell me has she been convicted?
Apc and buhari making a mockery of government..
Our uk friends should learn to show respect..
Anyway..good morning to you all
apc and buhari dey uk now? it is well... bro try take flagin go sleep eh,good night
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by stephenlokpe(m): 7:54am On Oct 09, 2015
they were too in haste. y not wait til she is convicted?
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by yimagire: 7:55am On Oct 09, 2015
Damalex4luv:

You sure say you read the topic, anoufia. For your hometown den they contribute money for MBA. Then beg her make she come do MBA for there school. Nonsense
hahaha...epic!
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by yimagire: 7:56am On Oct 09, 2015
edo3:
So this woman never still swallow poison by now?
lmfao! bros u wicked o

1 Like

Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by otokx(m): 7:58am On Oct 09, 2015
Its like jumping out of a sinking ship.
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by yimagire: 8:01am On Oct 09, 2015
mrjangaweed:

wasted life grin some people sha cheesy

if you're better than her or your family better than her probably you won't have the time to type this.

mr man listen it's done anywhere once you're a celebrity or role model with endorsements and honorary from reputable firm you're bound to loose it all when scandals sets in. that's business for you.

read about celebrities and role models that lost endorsements because of scandals and stop spewing trash.

ok example a certain firm (don't remember its name) terminated EPL westbrom Albion contract just because of a player scandal Nicolas Anelka.

research well bro it's done anywhere
Bros u b dat her pikin wey no dey wrk buh get private jet? lol
a good name is better than riches biko
A man like Gandhi would never be a hero in your dumb logic and reasoning. you are part of the bigger issue of this world. NO COMMON/GOOD SENSE...money is power and power corrupts spiritually. Do your homework on Gandhi,Mother Theresa,MLK Jnr.,Malcom X and the likes before embarrassing yourself next time

1 Like

Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by yimagire: 8:04am On Oct 09, 2015
egbarison:
"A GOOD name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold. By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and life" (Prvb 22:1,4).
Gbam!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arase Dismisses 50 Policemen For Corruption / Kabiru Sokoto Sues Federal Government For N300million / A Day-Old-Baby Whose Mother Has No Where To Go After Demolition Of Lagos House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.