Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,212 members, 7,957,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Plz Can Someone Help Me Ask President Buhari, Hafa With Cleaning Of Ogoni Land? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plz Can Someone Help Me Ask President Buhari, Hafa With Cleaning Of Ogoni Land? (675 Views)

How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice / Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up / Buhari To Launch Ogoni Land Clean-up June 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Can Someone Help Me Ask President Buhari, Hafa With Cleaning Of Ogoni Land? by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 8:06am On Oct 09, 2015
Come oh what has happened to the cleaning of OGONI LAND by the president Buhari led-government?

I remembered correctly that $10million was released for that project and some LYING LAIRS went about town making noise, that GEJ a south south man could not clean up Ogoniland that a northern is doing it now. .the APC through Lai Muhammed, said the president was only keeping to his campaign promises.. So I ask the big question 4months after......

Is Ogoni land clean now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plz Can Someone Help Me Ask President Buhari, Hafa With Cleaning Of Ogoni Land? by Cutehector(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2015
Go carry broom and packer start to sweep am na... U dey wait for government? cheesy
Re: Plz Can Someone Help Me Ask President Buhari, Hafa With Cleaning Of Ogoni Land? by warrior01: 8:13am On Oct 09, 2015
Op, please

Re: Plz Can Someone Help Me Ask President Buhari, Hafa With Cleaning Of Ogoni Land? by buzquet(m): 8:15am On Oct 09, 2015
Ask your leaders
Re: Plz Can Someone Help Me Ask President Buhari, Hafa With Cleaning Of Ogoni Land? by doublewisdom: 8:20am On Oct 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Plz Can Someone Help Me Ask President Buhari, Hafa With Cleaning Of Ogoni Land? by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 09, 2015
Ogoni is now as clean as Athens Greece - Lai Mohamed

2 Likes

Re: Plz Can Someone Help Me Ask President Buhari, Hafa With Cleaning Of Ogoni Land? by KwoiZabo(m): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2015
I just pity Nigerian youths that are easily deceived by APC's propaganda. Since Buhari came into power all we are hearing is Buhari orders, Buhari orders, Buhari orders. I now ask myself is it by order? He can as well order all roads to be tarred and right away.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plz Can Someone Help Me Ask President Buhari, Hafa With Cleaning Of Ogoni Land? by mars123(m): 8:58am On Oct 09, 2015
you are coming to ask nairalanders? why don't you you do your own investigation and come up with information about the clean up? lazy fool.
Re: Plz Can Someone Help Me Ask President Buhari, Hafa With Cleaning Of Ogoni Land? by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2015
mars123:
you are coming to ask nairalanders? why don't you you do your own investigation and come up with information about the clean up? lazy fool.
fool?
Re: Plz Can Someone Help Me Ask President Buhari, Hafa With Cleaning Of Ogoni Land? by mars123(m): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
fool?
you nor sabi read?
Re: Plz Can Someone Help Me Ask President Buhari, Hafa With Cleaning Of Ogoni Land? by kenny987(f): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2015
It is one thing to make d news with orders n promises here n there. Implementation however remains a different ball game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plz Can Someone Help Me Ask President Buhari, Hafa With Cleaning Of Ogoni Land? by badnature: 9:26am On Oct 09, 2015
buhari is busy looking for money to give alamajiri people and your here talking about cleaning ogoni land,did buhari not tell you that you will not have equal representation ?

(1) (Reply)

Gani Fawehinmi: Lawyer And Activist Who Fought For Human Rights In Nigeria. / Nigeria Must Return To Strict Tax Policy – Oshiomhole / Who Killed DELE GIWA °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.