Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,511 members, 7,958,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k (871 Views)

What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? / What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? / Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k by TK0907(m): 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
I'm a graduate that completed my NYSC by july and at the end of my service, all the cash i could save was N50,000 and i have tried getting a job but all to no avail after the service and i have tried to keep this money in my account but i dnt have an idea of any little business that i can start with this small amount and i'm tired of staying at home. I need an advice please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k by sweetsmiles: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Following
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k by LONGFELLOW02(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
TK0907:
I'm a graduate that completed my NYSC by july and at the end of my service, all the cash i could save was N50,000 and i have tried getting a job but all to no avail after the service and i have tried to keep this money in my account but i dnt have an idea of any little business that i can start with this small amount and i'm tired of staying at home. I need an advice please.

@Graduate, Environment matters because what move market in my area might not sell in your area. . So you're the one that suppose to know the type of biz you can do in your area with 50k.

If you have access to Land, I would advice you to invest the money in "Dry season pumpkin(ugwu) Leaf farming". . Dry season is coming the demand for pumpkin(ugwu) leaf will be high.

You will need land, constant water & manure(organic/inorganic).

Goodluck
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k by Booty4me: 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
drop your graduate mentality and hustle
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k by onoerime: 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
call me let me teach you how to repair all kinds of plasma tvs and mobile phones for just 3 days and you are on your way to making real monies. 08134556352
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k by CHIJIOKE1314: 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
TK0907:

Drop this query in Politics section and you would get real ppl to drop reasonable comments, most ppl here are more interested in posting ads. ok.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k by TK0907(m): 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Booty4me:
drop your graduate mentality and hustle

And what is this that i'm trying to do? Stealing? Or u just enter street and running on the road and shouting i'm hustling?
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k by djbazz(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=TK0907 post=38815705]I'm a graduate that completed my NYSC by july and at the end of my service, all the cash i could save was N50,000 and i have tried getting a job but all to no avail after the service and i have tried to keep this money in my account but i dnt have an idea of any little business that i can start with this small amount and i'm tired of staying at home. I need an advice please.[/quote

where is ur location? if it fits mine then i have something for you...
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k by ibnSalaudeen(m): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

@Graduate, Environment matters because what move market in my area might not sell in your area. . So you're the one that suppose to know the type of biz you can do in your area with 50k.

If you have access to Land, I would advice you to invest the money in "Dry season pumpkin(ugwu) Leaf farming". . Dry season is coming the demand for pumpkin(ugwu) leaf will be high.

You will need land, constant water & manure(organic/inorganic).

Goodluck

Seems interesting. Can I relate with you on this level?

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 Content Marketing Companies In Nigeria - SEO Perspective / Mini Cold Room Construction / Saka Becomes IHMS Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.