Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

God Will Soon Call Me - Terry G - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Will Soon Call Me - Terry G (515 Views)

My Past Haunts Me –terry G / My Past Haunts Me - Terry G Akpako Master Opens Up / Terry G Cute Like Never Before In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Will Soon Call Me - Terry G by kikesblog(m): 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
Music act Terry G has said he will be going into the gospel of the Lord fully once He calls him. He says, as a matter of fact, he knows the secular music he is doing is not a permanent thing because God has called him to work for Him.

According to Terry G, he has started the work, but has not only just gone fully into it, but one day, he will quit secular music and be totally of God. Below is what he told Daily Post;

“By God’s grace; it has been prophesied that God is going to use me to prophesy to multitudes, and I think I’m already doing that in a way, but when God calls me at the right time, I will go for it fully.”

The singer, describing his journey into secular music, said “Sometimes, you need to put yourself in people’s shoes.
When a preacher is preaching to you, and you already know all what he is going to say, it might not sound interesting.

“I think God knows why He chose a path for everybody because if you look at it, everybody has done gospel music at some point; it worked for some people, and didn’t work for some. That is because we have different purposes in life. I’m only doing this (secular music) temporarily,” he said

www.laidenews.com/2015/10/will-soon-call-me-terry-g.html?m=1
Re: God Will Soon Call Me - Terry G by midehi2(f): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
i pray o
Re: God Will Soon Call Me - Terry G by orunto27: 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
Good bye Pastor. Greet our Lord and the Porter of the Gate of Heaven if you get there before me. I know that I am going there soon too.

(1) (Reply)

Emeka Ike In Fresh Controversy / Pictures Of Nollywood "Laide Bakare’s" 35th Birthday Party In New York / FNCCI Presents 2015 French Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.