Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

My Past Haunts Me –terry G - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Past Haunts Me –terry G (616 Views)

Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido / T-Rex, Terry G's Son Resumes School In UK (Photo) / Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Past Haunts Me –terry G by pzphoto(m): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2017
Gabriel Oche Amanyi, aka Terry G was synonymous with controversy, but according to a report by Punch, the music artiste has confessed that all his controversial acts were “for the art”- although he regrets some of them and feels victimised by some others as he is “now a scapegoat” for staying true to the streets.

He said “ I am still paying the price for my past. I did certain things I can never do again. I was a young boy, who was just having fun and enjoying music. My past still haunts me as I speak to you, as I am being judged for those actions. I have done things I am not proud of.”

He added, “I am now a scapegoat all because I represented the streets and I was not afraid to show it… I have many regrets, which I take as lessons in a way. If I had known better, I wouldn’t have done certain things.

“But I do not think what I sing or say determines who I am.

One day, Nigerians will realise that art is different from reality. I made my mother love Patience Ozokwor because she had the impression that she was a wicked woman because of her roles in movies. I made my father love many musicians too. I made them understand that what they were doing was an art.

“Sooner than later, Nigerians will understand that the all the crazy things I do are just for the art; I am an actor. I am yet to do most of the things the new artistes do in their videos, yet people still see me as the most terrible person. In other countries, nobody makes an issue out of those things”.

News credit :: punch

Gist from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/10/my-past-haunts-me-terry-g.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: My Past Haunts Me –terry G by pzphoto(m): 8:33am On Oct 30, 2017
Now u know

1 Like

Re: My Past Haunts Me –terry G by Remijuice: 8:44am On Oct 30, 2017
smh for you
Re: My Past Haunts Me –terry G by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2017
The posters above me are hypocrites

1 Like

Re: My Past Haunts Me –terry G by HMZi: 10:16am On Oct 30, 2017
Most Nigerians are naive,they simply cannot separate showbiz and reality,oyinem,kocho,kip going strong....
Re: My Past Haunts Me –terry G by HMZi: 10:16am On Oct 30, 2017
raphafire:
The posters above me are hypocrites
couldn't have said it any better...

1 Like

Re: My Past Haunts Me –terry G by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 30, 2017
HMZi:
couldn't have said it any better...
Ahn ahn...oyine..u r Idoma?
Re: My Past Haunts Me –terry G by HMZi: 11:40am On Oct 30, 2017
raphafire:
Ahn ahn...oyine..u r Idoma?
FO SURE....ohimini boi
Re: My Past Haunts Me –terry G by rossyc(f): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
The akpako master himself, I missed his crazy songs though.
Re: My Past Haunts Me –terry G by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
HMZi:
FO SURE....ohimini boi
Waooo...nice to meet u here
Re: My Past Haunts Me –terry G by HMZi: 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
raphafire:
Waooo...nice to meet u here
DITTO ......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Nigerian Philantropist Kokun Have Made Up / Download New Video: Davido – FIA / ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT THE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES (E-CIG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.