Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Enyeama Lied, I Never Insulted His Mother – Oliseh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enyeama Lied, I Never Insulted His Mother – Oliseh (563 Views)

Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai / Enyeama Lied, I Didnt Insult His Mother - Oliseh / Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyeama Lied, I Never Insulted His Mother – Oliseh by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
Vincent Enyeama ditched the Super Eagles in Belgium; calling time on his international career, but not without some controversy. He alleged the head coach Sunday Oliseh insulted his late mother, had security throw him out of the camp and stripped him. In an exclusive interview with www.footballlive.ng Sunday Oliseh debunked the claims insisting the 33-year-old defamed.
The full excerpt of the interview:
I am deeply saddened, troubled and profoundly hurt by the assassination of my person as Vincent Enyeama has done over the past two days on social about me insulting his mother, these allegations are unheard oF.
continue from http://coolestchris..com.ng/2015/10/enyeama-lied-i-never-insulted-his.html

Re: Enyeama Lied, I Never Insulted His Mother – Oliseh by kemlily(f): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
Noted angry
Re: Enyeama Lied, I Never Insulted His Mother – Oliseh by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
No need defending let the punk assss keeper go. Soldier comes soldier goes barracks go dey

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Lied, I Never Insulted His Mother – Oliseh by Ebubeslym(m): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ofcourse you never insulted her.....
You only said something that looked like an insult to Enyeama. ...... ..now wey you don chop 2 - 0 for congo hand, Cameroun go full net tomorow na.
Re: Enyeama Lied, I Never Insulted His Mother – Oliseh by ernesty20(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
This guy must be from apc.. Lying coach
Re: Enyeama Lied, I Never Insulted His Mother – Oliseh by patrick89(m): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
cry OYO

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Begins Probe Of Ministerial Nominees / Arise O' Sleeping Youth Of Nigeria!!!....(must Read To All Naija Youth) / Pls Did Nairaland Arrest Nnamdi Kanu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.