Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Hull City (1) Vs Liverpool (3) On Saturday 25th April - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Hull City (1) Vs Liverpool (3) On Saturday 25th April (804 Views)

Poll: 3 crucial points are going to. . .?

Hull City: 0% (0 votes)
Liverpool: 83% (5 votes)
Draw: 16% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Europa League: Basel Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 25th April 2013 / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 / Chelsea Vs Stoke City [7 - 0] On Sunday, 25th April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hull City (1) Vs Liverpool (3) On Saturday 25th April by Cristalz(f): 10:27am On Apr 24, 2009
The race for the EPL trophy gets more intense as Liverpool go over to the Kingston Communications Stadium to attempt taking 3 points from Hull City this Saturday.

Whatever has happened to this lovely team that impressed us all at the beginning of the season? Now they are not far away from relegation. Hull City have their moments, but they are in anything but good shape presently. Lost their last two matches, with poor performances.
Cousin and Geovanni seem to have lost their goal-scoring magic. The defense has become quite porous too.
  Hull City have got United's Manucho on their squad though.  .  .perhaps Phil Brown will start him in this game to boost the attack. Going by recent events, any team playing Liverpool should be prepared to score at least 4 goals.
  Midfielder Jimmy Bullard and defender Gardner are out injured. Right now, it looks like this team is just there for Liverpool to consume. Very doubtful that they can put up much of a fight.

Rantin' Rafa's latest rant reads ''We are the better side''. The man just can't help but release his weekly bulletins, can he? While it's without a doubt that Liverpool are a good side, the team has got defensive issues, and they've got a number of player dependencies.
  They sit at 2nd place on the table, 3 points behind United. United's lead got extended to 3 points when the Scousers failed to win their last game against Arsenal. This is another crucial 3 points, and the opposition doesn't seem so tough this time around. Advantage Liverpool.
  Steven Gerrard is expected back for this game; we won't know for certain if he'll feature till tomorrow. Torres has been doing quite well without the skipper though, with aid from equally skilled players like Benayoun.
  Rafa has been getting everything right, selection-wise and tactic-wise.  .  .if Reina can keep from conceding, this should be 3 points for the Reds.
Re: Hull City (1) Vs Liverpool (3) On Saturday 25th April by MrCrackles(m): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool should do Hull up the arse easily!

I want Hull to fucking get relegated!! tongue
Re: Hull City (1) Vs Liverpool (3) On Saturday 25th April by tocdee(m): 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2009
MrCrackles:

Liverpool should do Hull up the arse easily!

I'd second that notion wink I really dislike that team but I'd love to see Middlesbrough and Stoke relegated too. Tuncay should leave the Riverside then as he's a class-act.

Gerrard's been ruled out of the match officially but the Reds won't need him hopefully. Yossi can deliver the goods. he's been one of the best performers for Liverpool this season.
Re: Hull City (1) Vs Liverpool (3) On Saturday 25th April by bgees(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2009
Going by recent events, any team playing Liverpool should be prepared to score at least 4 goals.

any team? u need to show us some respect!

Rantin' Rafa's latest rant reads ''We are the better side''. The man just can't help but release his weekly bulletins, can he? While it's without a doubt that Liverpool are a good side, the team has got defensive issues, and they've got a number of player dependencies.

yes! we are the better side, the best team in the premiership at the moment. u are just scared like old alex.

and player dependencies? thats very old school, u need to open ur eyes , dont let our rivalry cloud ur judgement. the team has been doing well enough without gerrard and torress. alonso, masch, kuyt, are also important players .

like man utd can play at their peak without ronaldo and rooney. hopefully ronaldo will join real madrid next season and we'll see what becomes of the scum!
Re: Hull City (1) Vs Liverpool (3) On Saturday 25th April by bgees(m): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2009
torress, benayoun, alonso , mascherano to run hull city down.

we will surely catch the scummies grin grin
Re: Hull City (1) Vs Liverpool (3) On Saturday 25th April by tocdee(m): 7:21am On Apr 25, 2009
bgees:

Going by recent events, any team playing Liverpool should be prepared to score at least 4 goals.

any team? u need to show us some respect!

I don't think she meant to be disrespectful. I understand it to mean that for a team to get anything from Liverpool, they should be prepared to score at least 4 goals
Re: Hull City (1) Vs Liverpool (3) On Saturday 25th April by rasputinn(m): 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2009
MrCrackles:

And I third the motion.Hull and that annoying Arrow called phil brown belong in the championship
Useless club with a useless coach
Re: Hull City (1) Vs Liverpool (3) On Saturday 25th April by Jairzinho(m): 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2009
We've done our part,nowTottenham its your turn. . . . .

[center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE !! kiss kiss kiss[/center]
Re: Hull City (1) Vs Liverpool (3) On Saturday 25th April by bgees(m): 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2009
Jairzinho,

unfortunately Tottenham were robbed and were not strong enough. But we are still going to triumph at d end of the season.
Y. N. W. A
Re: Hull City (1) Vs Liverpool (3) On Saturday 25th April by DaJunta(m): 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2009
Bgees,

Spurs were not robbed as Man U came out on fire in d 2nd half firing all cylinders, shocked
and Spurs couldnt soak d pressure. Robbie Keane was swallowed in d game sef
hardly realised he was on d pitch,
YNWA
Re: Hull City (1) Vs Liverpool (3) On Saturday 25th April by tocdee(m): 8:19am On Apr 26, 2009
Decent result. Shitty game. Kuyt MOTM. Arbeloa abysmal tongue. Insua solid. Torres not-in-it. Really can't wait to have Gerrard back.

(1) (Reply)

Fantasy League / Messi's Hatrick Secures Barca Win In 9 Goal Thriller / Check Out Dennis Bergkamp's Statue Outside The Emirates Stadium.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.