Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4727788 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yemiosinbajo: 11:38am On Jun 24, 2017
myquestion:

I can take u, offline trip
I've sent you a PM
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
Call 08096240000 or 08173129833

They are taxify staffs that can help you unblock it

doctore89:
Guys please I just got this message now that I am suspended on taxify

I have been busy throughout the week

I just switched it on today to start working in saw that I have been suspended

Please is there a way I can get approved so I can make some cool cash over the weekend

How can I get approved this weekend

I have uploaded the picture but no one is responding
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by doctore89: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2017
alstarmayo:
Call 08096240000 or 08173129833

They are taxify staffs that can help you unblock it

Thanks for the reply

The numbers are not going through and through other isn't connecting

Please is there any alternative method I can be approved this long weekend
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
try their twitter handle @taxify_ng

doctore89:

Thanks for the reply

The numbers are not going through and through other isn't connecting

Please is there any alternative method I can be approved this long weekend
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by myquestion(m): 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
yemiosinbajo:

I've sent you a PM

Didn't get any email.

My watsapp

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 12:19am On Jun 25, 2017
yemiosinbajo:
Pls I want to ask; how much will it cost me for a Uber car to take me from Sango, Ogun State to Ile Ife and back immediately? And how can I book apart from the app cos I don't have the app.
ile-ife is my hometown I can take you there go and come, am a taxify partner 08022133595 you can whatsapp or call me. Thks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooldood(m): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2017
Hello guys, is a Toyota Corolla 2008/09 V4 Manual acceptable to drivers on Uber/ taxify, to deliver #40k weekly? I want to be sure drivers are okay driving a manual corolla than an automatic version.

Also, are there still fleet managers at all for this, its been a while we heard from @tokyobull, and @mrsage. What is going on really? I want to place 2-3 corolla V4 on uber/taxify but through an experienced fleet manager.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2017
doctore89:
Guys please I just got this message now that I am suspended on taxify

I have been busy throughout the week

I just switched it on today to start working in saw that I have been suspended

Please is there a way I can get approved so I can make some cool cash over the weekend

How can I get approved this weekend

I have uploaded the picture but no one is responding

Just go to their office.
Thier response to mail is slow
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yemiosinbajo: 9:14am On Jun 25, 2017
blackylola:
ile-ife is my hometown I can take you there go and come, am a taxify partner 08022133595 you can whatsapp or call me. Thks

Sent you a PM
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2017
Please help share this on as many platforms as yu can. His name is Reuben Izuchukwu (09027222785), his phone number was tracked & the last place he was at was Moshalashi, Agege.

A woman gave him a car to be used for Uber & he was last seen on Wednesday, 21st of June. He has blocked her number & has also refused to pick up any calls.

If yu have any information as to his whereabouts please get in touch with Kiadum Nwakoh on 08067817113 or the nearest police station.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 9:29am On Jun 25, 2017
ridwanadedapo:
Please help share this on as many platforms as yu can. His name is Reuben Izuchukwu (09027222785), his phone number was tracked & the last place he was at was Moshalashi, Agege.

A woman gave him a car to be used for Uber & he was last seen on Wednesday, 21st of June. He has blocked her number & has also refused to pick up any calls.

If yu have any information as to his whereabouts please get in touch with Kiadum Nwakoh on 08067817113 or the nearest police station.
why some guys dey fall hand, don't worry you will catch him if he's using it for partnership. Report to the police for proper action

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2017
yemiosinbajo:

Sent you a PM
mail me at olubalolo@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2017
ridwanadedapo:

He has returned the car

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mimijane(f): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
what of if my location is neither in Lagos or abuja,can I still register has an uber partner?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
Guys! One rider stole my wallet. Containing my ATM, DL and N800. I was picking and dropping riders last nite without going down, and my wallet was just at d gear shift. At 11pm wen i decided to close for the day i could not find it What will uber do about this matter now?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
Uber won't do anything about it, do you know the exact rider that took it? Because I'm sure won't want to accuse their riders of theft

slamstanlee:
Guys! One rider stole my wallet. Containing my ATM, DL and N800. I was picking and dropping riders last nite without going down, and my wallet was just at d gear shift. At 11pm wen i decided to close for the day i could not find it What will uber do about this matter now?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jcurrency(m): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
N
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
alstarmayo:
Uber won't do anything about it, do you know the exact rider that took it? Because I'm sure won't want to accuse their riders of theft

i dont knw d particular person
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by guruvillage: 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dear Earthlings,
Call in for assistance and/or empowerment on data analytics, econometrics, quantitative finance, business analytics research/dissertation/analysis/modeling/publication and job task
https://redfox3891./
https://redfox3891./statistics-milestones/
https://redfox3891./computational-finance-economics-milestones/
https://redfox3891./econometric-milestone/

Kind Regards,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by doctore89: 6:00am On Jun 26, 2017
Guys good morning

Does anyone have a idea if taxify will be opened today

I need to utilise this holiday

All their mobile number are switched off

Please any idea?

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooldood(m): 10:25am On Jun 26, 2017
cooldood:
Hello guys, is a Toyota Corolla 2008/09 V4 Manual acceptable to drivers on Uber/ taxify, to deliver #40k weekly? I want to be sure drivers are okay driving a manual corolla than an automatic version.

Also, are there still fleet managers at all for this, its been a while we heard from @tokyobull, and @mrsage. What is going on really? I want to place 2-3 corolla V4 on uber/taxify but through an experienced fleet manager.

So, m still waiting for a response from the veterans here, especially on the manual corolla 2008. Drivers, whats your advice n experience like?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 11:00am On Jun 26, 2017
cooldood:

So, m still waiting for a response from the veterans here, especially on the manual corolla 2008. Drivers, whats your advice n experience like?

I have a driver for you, give me ur number.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2017
cooldood:

truth is, most drivers I know won't do 40k on manual. But of course, there will always be exceptions. so you can just go ahead and look for the driver ready to take it up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tdadz: 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
My Driver on Uber is always giving me issues week after week, 3 weeks ago it was bad Tyres so I bought a new pair for him; last week it was fuel consumption issues and we had to work on the catalyst/sensor and combustion mechanism of the car that cost me 50k; now this week guess what? The guy saw a pool of water on the road after the heavy rainfall and decided to drive thru and now the AC has stopped working... What do u think I should do to this driver?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tdadz:
My Driver on Uber is always giving me issues week after week, 3 weeks ago it was bad Tyres so I bought a new pair for him; last week it was fuel consumption issues and we had to work on the catalyst/sensor and combustion mechanism of the car that cost me 50k; now this week guess what? The guy saw a pool of water on the road after the heavy rainfall and decided to drive thru and now the AC has stopped working... What do u think I should do to this driver?

Sack that man immediately, b4 he send you packing. back to ogbomoso.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by myquestion(m): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
How is the weekend going wit my bros on Uber and taxify.
Is request high or low?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tdadz:

nothing because it's not his fault that we have bad roads with flood all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
lexylexy:

nothing because it's not his fault that we have bad roads with flood all over the place.

I disagree cos he should know better than driving through water with the AC on.
I am sure if it was his personal car, he won't try it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mazinaija: 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tdadz:
have you spent more fixing the car than what you have earned? How old is the car and the condition before giving it to him? My suggestion is suspend him,drive the car yourself if possible, for a month or 3 weeks. Then reach conclusion

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
cooldood:

Let's chat on WhatsApp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
toyclicks:

I disagree cos he should know better than driving through water with the AC on.
I am sure if it was his personal car, he won't try it

I still disagree with you because you don't know the circumstances that made him drive through the water. Also, it is very possible to off your AC and it still stops working after driving through the water. Depends on how deep the pool of water is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: harrison24, confusedworld17 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.