Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4752041 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
frugal:

You sound entitled grin
Cc: GAZZUZZ cheesy
You are funny ooh! Laugh wan finish me for where I dey.Mr Gazuzz is wetin you cause! grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
OldBeer:
Yettymuse, this is the uber thread.
I appreciate, thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 22Mikey: 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
Uber is trending on twitter. But i just want to ask, What is wrong with being an Uber dirver? Does that make one less of a man? I am a professional, i earn in excess of N300k monthly and i use one of my cars to do Uber on weekends when i'm less busy. Why do people look down on Uber drivers?

A friend of mine in the US that works as a nurse also does Uber as a side hustle. Infact he was the one that encouraged me to signup.

Guys i really want to know.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
yettymuse:
I appreciate, thank you.
Register on Uber here
https://partners.uber.com/i/tgvpzbzxue
I'd be glad to answer any questions you may have.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
22Mikey:
Uber is trending on twitter. But i just want to ask, What is wrong with being an Uber dirver? Does that make one less of a man? I am a professional, i earn in excess of N300k monthly and i use one of my cars to do Uber on weekends when i'm less busy. Why do people look down on Uber drivers?

A friend of mine in the US that works as a nurse also does Uber as a side hustle. Infact he was the one that encouraged me to signup.

Guys i really want to know.
People who treat other people somehow just because merely show a reflection of themselves.

I noticed riders who live in inaccessible areas are usually nicer when requesting.
Lol.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 22Mikey: 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
You guys should go on twitter to show support for your hustle. Start a new hashtag #IAmAnUberDriver #IAmProudOfIt
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dammyray(m): 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
Pls who's approaching 3MB via Clinic road

Extra and the main tire has park up.

Help plsss.....

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
Dammyray:
Pls who's approaching 3MB via Clinic road

Extra and the main tire has park up.

Help plsss.....

request uber/taxify and have him follow you with his spare to a tyre place.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dammyray(m): 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Thanks boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
Seriously no request today, drivers wan chop bonus, making request scares

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
ifyeez:
Seriously no request today, drivers wan chop bonus, making request scares
Dem no want make we shop bonus. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Good advice. He should tank God is not night time, It would have been something else.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebiye55(m): 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
lagostaxiguy:
last night driving to from ilupeju to luth alone with no rider in my car , when I got to fadeyi, i saw a lady holding on to a guys shirt and calling him all sort of names including useless uber driver which got my attention since i was directly behind them, i pulled over to ask question since i happen to be an authority in such cases (ifyouknowyouknow) apparently because of the traffic on that road caused by trailers parked on the road, they were robbed , according to the driver, the guys just opened the door, took the lady's bag and phones forcely, so she is now accusing him of setting her up which from my experience is false. police eventually came and the rest is history. Please always lock your doors immediately you start driving if yours is not automatic. women are becoming more difficult as riders

Be careful & on the look out always
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
What is the point of separating lite from taxify when the older cars get more requests.

Taxify just mumu I swear.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
Some girls can talk ehn.... this babe talk from bond fm GRA to badore, non stop. As we got to vi she asked me for my bottle water, i told her: lets get a fresh one for u, this one is now hot and almost empty.
She insisted, dat her throat is already dried and must manage that one. And that how she always wet her throat when she talks....shio shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

What if the driver came with Volkswagen.?or different size of tyre. For instance my car size 16 rims

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
shollywendy1:

What if the driver came with Volkswagen.?

if you request, and you see VW what will you do? No be to cancel try again?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

if you request, and you see VW what will you do? No be to cancel try again?
Sincerely, u have suggested wisely for him. I'm only looking at it from the angle tyre size..thats all

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
slamstanlee:
Some girls can talk ehn.... this babe talk from bond fm GRA to badore, non stop. As we got to vi she asked me for my bottle water, i told her: lets get a fresh one for u, this one is now hot and almost empty.
She insisted, dat her throat is already dried and must manage that one. And that how she always wet her throat when she talks....shio shocked

Pls give her the water oh. That was how one told me she will choke if she doesn’t talk. Crazy people dey dis lagos grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
medd422:

Pls give her the water oh. That was how one told me she will choke if she doesn’t talk. Crazy people dey dis lagos grin
i kuku gave her.
I got tired of the whole gist when she said she was going to cook 4 different soup for her new boyfriend so they put them in the fridge and she is charging 30k for the service....smh

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teelacruz(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
slamstanlee:
i kuku gave her.
I got tired of the whole gist when she said she was going to cook 4 different soup for her new boyfriend so they put them in the fridge and she is charging 30k for the service....smh

This must include services in za ozza room.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
Guys let's drive with caution especially at night. Nobody can cheat nature, we need to rest very well.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
julietromeo:
Guys let's drive with caution especially at night. Nobody can cheat nature, we need to rest very well.
Saw this and was really saddened, you can't make all the money in one day, there's always tomorrow. RIP
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tugrow(m): 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
Please who can recommend a goods hyundai sonata workshop or mechanic for me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by folarinstr: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
House, pls kindly refer me to someone or dealer that can give me a Toyota corolla 2007 on hire purchase at a bearable cost, I want to start a uber business
I will be looking forward to hearing from you, thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
folarinstr:
House, pls kindly refer me to someone or dealer that can give me a Toyota corolla 2007 on hire purchase at a bearable cost, I want to start a uber business
I will be looking forward to hearing from you, thanks
Start with rental first. HP is not for everybody.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
tugrow:
Please who can recommend a goods hyundai sonata workshop or mechanic for me
Visit Gazzuzz workshop.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
slamstanlee:
i kuku gave her.

Ayelala oh grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dzeph1: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
julietromeo:

Start with rental first. HP is not for everybody.
I also need for rental please like how much is the minimum and maximum for rental
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
medd422:

Na Waoo, one told me she smoked shisha for the time and she feels like vomiting. I stopped several times for her to vomit and she couldn't. She kept requesting for my water and finished two bottle water.
She asked for more fortunately for her I had sachet water and I gave her two we got to her destination she begged me to wait for some minutes after everything she gave me extra #500.
I gave her 5 star at least she paid for the water I gave her.
Nothing person no go see

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
So Taxify dey miss me? undecided

Just a few days dem come talk 2 weeks, I begin drive self? angry Yesterday was exactly 3weeks.

When Uber is hitting me with back to back request

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phermoskie18: 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
Good day to you all,any available Toyota corolla car to drive on both platform?am available

(1) (2) (3) ... (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.