Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4760524 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 6:07am On Dec 10, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 6:24am On Dec 10, 2018
Enyinne:
grin What we hv hear as drivers are computer drivers .if u need good serious drivers, go to Uber hub at Maryland or better still use uber market place to get the best .Most drivers here know nothing but only what they hv read from here. No practical experience

Very correct... Ever online. Forming uber union on whatsapp. Looking for strike up an Dan. Waiting for fare increment everyday. Forming striking force and generally constituting a nuisance instead of hustling. Lazy bunches

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tendernexx(m): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2018
The truth is... As car owners want to make money, after investing in car purchase, drivers too, want to make money, after expending their energy and time.
But many drivers want to make it excessively, and they come yo with lies and stories, and try to paint the business terribly.

This has been happening for so long, and all their explanations on the platform are to try and pull down the amount of money they pay the owners weekly, so as to make a lot of profit.

Uber/Taxify is not by force, if you tired of driving, quit. Let the sensible ones remain and let the business move to the permanent site. Period.

dru23:

Some of your point is correct. Especially owners giving out dead cars. But rental between 28k to 25k is very wrong. I have five cars on uber . And delivery is between 30k to 35k. My brother uber is not by force.. You can find lots of factory jobs out there. Please don't come and give distorted views here. One of my pal still makes 100k weekly here. It boils down to how you work and how smart you work.. Again please knock it off with your distorted view of 25k to 28k .

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tendernexx(m): 8:26am On Dec 10, 2018
Maybe you are over-topping the water. Pls check the plastic radiator can for "max level" and see if you are overshooting it.
Do not top it for four straight days, and see if you will require more than the half satchet water, if not, it means that there is nutin wring with ur car. But u must be careful to always be on the look-out for overheating, so as not to burn ur engine top gasket.

franksam2009:
I noticed little radiator water shortage on my corolla 2004 model, I do top half sachet purewater every 2 days, it doesn't overheat, no water in oil, oil always on normal gauge and clean,. I do drive 4rm ajah epe to oshodi/ikeja to and fro twice daily, I have never worked anything on engine, my mechanic checked and sad all the radiator pipes are good and not leaking, my question is where is d half sachet purewater going to? Or is it because I use water as coolant ? Someone enlighten me plz!!!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:35am On Dec 10, 2018
tendernexx:
Maybe you are over-topping the water. Pls check the plastic radiator can for "max level" and see if you are overshooting it.
Do not top it for four straight days, and see if you will require more than the half satchet water, if not, it means that there is nutin wring with ur car. But u must be careful to always be on the look-out for overheating, so as not to burn ur engine top gasket.

I will give it a trial , thanks bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BillGoldberg: 10:27am On Dec 10, 2018
Fahrenz:

Very correct... Ever online. Forming uber union on whatsapp. Looking for strike up an Dan. Waiting for fare increment everyday. Forming striking force and generally constituting a nuisance instead of hustling. Lazy bunches

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dhavydo(m): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2018
Err what's like an acceptable per hour charge for an offline Uber trip? Told the woman 20k for 4 hours.. Is it reasonable or am I a thief?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 11:00am On Dec 10, 2018
mymotong:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2018
Fuel want to scarce again, this oil marketers want to go on strike dis December, why can't dey do it during sallah. sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2018
mymotong:
Drivers wanted, weekly rental:

Cars are in very good shape...

2004 Toyota Corolla: 35K
2006 Toyota Corolla: 35K
2005 Toyota Camry: 29K
2003 Toyota Camry: 29K

Send email to: support@mymoto.com.ng or call 09032614208

Good working conditions. Drivers with good credit records in rental qualify for Hire Purchase.

Recent Hire Purchase Deals obtained for our drivers (1YR TENURE):
2003 Toyota Corolla (Nigerian Used): 1.5M
2004 Toyota Corolla (Foreign Used): 2M
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AllGadgetsNG: 11:22am On Dec 10, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Back and Better. Very Durable Phone Holder with Two High Power Charging Port. (4K Only!!!). 09055927540, 07066697724.

OTHER CAR GADGETS FROM US (TYRE PUMP, CHARGER, RIM DECORATOR, VACUUM CLEANER ETC): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product-category/car-gadgets/

1) In-car holder for iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, HTC and most smartphones

2) Works in all cars, easy to use

3) Adjustable rotation for 360 degrees

4) Adjustable Neck and Mount width from 45 to 106mm, adjust to any size of phones

5) USB car charger (5V,3.1A) Quick speed & high efficiency charging

6) High quality PC+ABS material

7) Non-slip feet, keep your cell phone in holder steadily

cool Input: 12V-24V

9) Output: 5V 3.1A max

10) Over current protection

11) Tightly fitting clamps

12) Flexible Banding Neck Cushioned Expandable Holder Maximum Output: 3A for 1-2 x USB

Instructions:

1) Secure the mount into your car’s cigarette lighter or auxiliary port

2) Insert your phone or device into mount

Push the side clamps together to tighten

Plug the USB Cable into the port and affix the other end into your device

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 11:46am On Dec 10, 2018
dhavydo:
Err what's like an acceptable per hour charge for an offline Uber trip? Told the woman 20k for 4 hours.. Is it reasonable or am I a thief?
your own thief is with capital T

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2018
Fahrenz:

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:57am On Dec 10, 2018
tendernexx:
The truth is... As car owners want to make money, after investing in car purchase, drivers too, want to make money, after expending their energy and time.
But many drivers want to make it excessively, and they come yo with lies and stories, and try to paint the business terribly.

This has been happening for so long, and all their explanations on the platform are to try and pull down the amount of money they pay the owners weekly, so as to make a lot of profit.

Uber/Taxify is not by force, if you tired of driving, quit. Let the sensible ones remain and let the business move to the permanent site. Period.

You shall live Long... if uber is that bad they should quit. If all the drivers quit ,I think uber will definitely will reduce their commission to 5% and increase fare to 50% .. So all drivers should quit starting rite now ...this is the only way out o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dhavydo(m): 11:58am On Dec 10, 2018
Lmfao. That's why I'm asking na. We sha agreed 12k
Fahrenz:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy2000: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
hello house, who has used carsbazr, how good is their service
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
pappy2000:
hello house, who has used carsbazr, how good is their service

Read about them (& car45) on nairaland
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
dhavydo:
12k is reasonable. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
dhavydo:

Good deal! What was the distance?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DEGREE2466(m): 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
Epphy:
https://lailasnews.com/trending-video-of-uber-driver-attacking-female-passenger-because-she-did-not-greet-him/amp/

I watched this video on Facebook. That driver must be a member of this thread.

I mean, how can a driver have the gut to attack a rider like that? What happens to good customer service. That was terrible and I felt for the lady.

I can't imagine ordering an Uber with my hard earned money only for somebody to spoil my day like that.

The guy should be the one to greet and looking at that lady, she seems older than the driver.

And to think the driver recorded the video excluding himself and thinking that he's anonymous is ludicrous.

All Uber needs to do is to contact the rider, fish out the driver, and block his As$. What an unruly behavior.

Please, let's not take everything written here serious oo.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
franksam2009:
I noticed little radiator water shortage on my corolla 2004 model, I do top half sachet purewater every 2 days, it doesn't overheat, no water in oil, oil always on normal gauge and clean,. I do drive 4rm ajah epe to oshodi/ikeja to and fro twice daily, I have never worked anything on engine, my mechanic checked and sad all the radiator pipes are good and not leaking, my question is where is d half sachet purewater going to? Or is it because I use water as coolant ? Someone enlighten me plz!!!!!

I think it is Harmattan that is affecting it

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dhavydo(m): 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
Just within ogba
Epphy:

Good deal! What was the distance?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MobilityExpress: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
DEGREE2466:

I mean, how can a driver have the gut to attack a rider like that? What happens to good customer service. That was terrible and I felt for the lady.

I can't imagine ordering an Uber with my hard earned money only for somebody to spoil my day like that.

The guy should be the one to greet and looking at that lady, she seems older than the driver.

And to think the driver recorded the video excluding himself and thinking that he's anonymous is ludicrous.

All Uber needs to do is to contact the rider, fish out the driver, and block his As$. What an unruly behavior.

Just watched and all I can say is village people has finally picked his call. Just imagine, he’s recording hard evidence against himself by himself? Didn’t know someone this dumb exists grin. He just won himself an automatic Uber ban till eternity cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
My question is why did he upload the video?

What's he trying to prove? Abi nah one of those short comedy flicks flying around the internet...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BillGoldberg: 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
styveke:
My question is why did he upload the video?

What's he trying to prove? Abi nah one of those short comedy flicks flying around the internet...

Thats what happens when you have a Tunde from Hibadan as a driver on Huber

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
mazinaija:
I missed the era of Ogunvic, Romeo, Ifeanyimark, Chillex etc. These are the real hustlers with real figures and facts to show. Am very sure if Romeo is still driving he will still be making that same figures he screenshots here. Nay Sayers have filled the house now.

We still doing it bro

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
DEGREE2466:

My mind tell me its Ifyeez on d drag *Run outta trend*

Irrespective of drivers creating awareness for their respect, I feel respect should b earn and not demanded for, you can't force someone to give what they don't have. Sometimes how a trip is going to look like will tell from the phone conversation, if you are not please with the person at the other end, frustrate the trip by all means. A lady once enter my car and I know this is not just my kind of trip, I use style put car for drive, crack the engine tire, me I don't have anywhere I'm going to, when she tire, she cancel the trip. The last thing I can do is to argue with a rider or start playing defend, how I have an official job or is side hustle (My move, my business, what I have behind my door, is nobody's business).

Funny things I learn, how you arrive is the price you are worth, have a pack of juice and some goodies by the car sit side for more than a week now, barely any rider that enters and won't feel like, is this for me... Jokely nooo, myself need to refresh, from dia, we laff and trip goes on, but in my mind, drink wey don pass one week for under sun, you are so on your own if you drink em. To the drivers; trips don't last forever, just endure till you drop whatsoever beast/demon as presumed and let them go, any trips that last forever, means your last.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mazinaija: 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ifeanyimark:

We still doing it bro
wow...nay Sayers should be put to shame... Thanks Ifeanyi
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
mymotong:
Drivers wanted, weekly rental:

Cars are in very good shape...

2004 Toyota Corolla: 35K
2006 Toyota Corolla: 35K
2005 Toyota Camry: 29K
2003 Toyota Camry: 29K

Send email to: support@mymoto.com.ng or call 09032614208

Good working conditions. Drivers with good credit records in rental qualify for Hire Purchase.

Recent Hire Purchase Deals obtained for our drivers (1YR TENURE):
2003 Toyota Corolla (Nigerian Used): 1.5M
2004 Toyota Corolla (Foreign Used): 2M
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
dhavydo:
Just within ogba

Wow... greatest deal ever! Surge 5.9

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dhavydo(m): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lol. Abi ooo. Said she likes my car. That she's going call me tomorrow. Good thing is her place ain't far from mine.
Epphy:

Wow... greatest deal ever! Surge 5.9

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
dhavydo:
Lol. Abi ooo. Said she likes my car. That she's going call me tomorrow. Good thing is her place ain't far from mine.

Wow...lucky you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Curious345 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.