Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,653 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4884239 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (5719) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahaaaa
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
entparrot:

18hours of driving , you are really strong this young boy.

Sometimes I think your previous job, must have been a laborer or bricklayer job.

Keep it up.
i used to dig wells in maiduguri

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
zubby80:

How much fuel did you use for this?
less than 6
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
entparrot:

Sometimes I think your previous job, must have been a laborer or bricklayer job.

Keep it up.
Why are your alarmed? is that not what you want your drivers to do so that they can make decent take home?

Please leave "the boy"

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
entparrot:

Keep it up.
some of them they use alcohol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
I did a long distance trip on taxify, its a card trip. The amount was N7,200 but I'm still seeing riders price is in review. Please what does that mean. Thank u. I'm thinking maybe there was no money in d person's account. Please how do I chat or contact their customer care.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
Don't fear, it has happened to me before, the money didn't show on my dashboard till the 2nd day. Give it till tomorrow evening. Mine was 8750

xana101:
I did a long distance trip on taxify, its a card trip. The amount was N7,200 but I'm still seeing riders price is in review. Please what does that mean. Thank u. I'm thinking maybe there was no money in d person's account. Please how do I chat or contact their customer care.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Meoos: 12:12am On Aug 06, 2017
entparrot:

Keep it up.

Hi entparrot, I need to make some enquiries from you. I'll like to find out how challenging it is to drive on Uber as a female. I have a close female pal that's interested in doing it but it's her car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 7:06am On Aug 06, 2017
alstarmayo:
Don't fear, it has happened to me before, the money didn't show on my dashboard till the 2nd day. Give it till tomorrow evening. Mine was 8750

Thanks bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 7:38am On Aug 06, 2017
Meoos:

Hi entparrot, I need to make some enquiries from you. I'll like to find out how challenging it is to drive on Uber as a female. I have a close female pal that's interested in doing it but it's her car.

I doubt that dude is female though. But this your question, are you sure you're not the one that wants to drive?

But anyways, there shouldn't be much challenge there. As long as the person can drive well and knows Lagos roads. I've seen 1 or 2 female Uber Drivers just doing their thing with no hassles. As long as you have the energy and zeal to do the work, you're good to go.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2017
Romeo3:
i used to dig wells in maiduguri

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I see you are in a good mood bro wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:07am On Aug 06, 2017
I love reading posts here.

As always partners try and drop your weekly rental prices so you can have stable returns, 25-30k

Also insist on a 2week deposit.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 8:24am On Aug 06, 2017
There's a lady that drives on this Uber Drivers group I belong too, I think you need you need a little bit of "street" and ruggedness to drive as a lady, close early and avoid some routes

Lagos was surging this week, I hope we made good money this week

Meoos:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:33am On Aug 06, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

gradually regaining footing. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2017
if you see his dashboard, you'll understand
GAZZUZZ:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Romeo3:
yesterday.
I noticed that most of your trip are cash trip, no card trips. How come?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xeedorf: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hello House.
I have a neat Toyota Camry 2001 model with factory fitted a/c parked @home (Akoka area) bcoz i had another official car i'm using. Please i would to make an enquiry regarding Uber registration and gtin a reliable driver.
polite suggestion will high be appreciate asap..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
My people ,i hv camera 2008 sport edition .i am a lady on my own level of hussle but eyeing this uber thing as sometimes am free due to my type of business. Pls I need encouragement by the gurus telling us how much a car owner can make on average on weekly bases ie if i can do 40hrs a week .abeg na the money go raise my interest biko .
Na only in naija babes dey shame to do uber ,all over d world women full inside the biz making cool cash . I wan join this movement .

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
dckng16:
I noticed that most of your trip are cash trip, no card trips. How come?
I'm a bad guy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by naijacutee(f): 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Enyinne:
My people ,i hv camera 2008 sport edition .i am a lady on my own level of hussle but eyeing this uber thing as sometimes am free due to my type of business. Pls I need encouragement by the gurus telling us how much a car owner can make on average on weekly bases ie if i can do 40hrs a week .abeg na the money go raise my interest biko .
Na only in naija babes dey shame to do uber ,all over d world women full inside the biz making cool cash . I wan join this movement .

There are women doing it o, and making money from it. I would go for it, just take precautions and target the morning rush hour rather than the evening rush hour.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dyemida(m): 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Xeedorf:
Hello House.
I have a neat Toyota Camry 2001 model with factory fitted a/c parked @home (Akoka area) bcoz i had another official car i'm using. Please i would to make an enquiry regarding Uber registration and gtin a reliable driver.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
Enyinne:
My people ,i hv camera 2008 sport edition .

which one be camera 2008 sport edition? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Romeo3:
I'm a bad guy
grin grin grin Awon ti Baddoo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by aanu007(m): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
Good day, I will like to know if 2003 Honda Accord (EOD) can be used for Uber and Taxify.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
Surging at d moment

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebubedrums001(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
I would love to drive,thnks

quote author=Xeedorf post=59205697]Hello House.
polite suggestion will high be appreciate asap..[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by naijacutee(f): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
aanu007:
Good day, I will like to know if 2003 Honda Accord (EOD) can be used for Uber and Taxify.

Definitely accepted on Uber. I don't know about Taxify. Here's the registration process for Uber: http://www.mrpepe.com/startups/how-to-make-₦250000-a-month-driving-uber-taxis/
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by aanu007(m): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
thanks
naijacutee:

Definitely accepted on Uber. I don't know about Taxify. Here's the registration process for Uber: http://www.mrpepe.com/startups/how-to-make-₦250000-a-month-driving-uber-taxis/
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ashiwajew: 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
Xeedorf:
Hello House.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ashiwajew: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
It is accepted. You can register on Uber using
aanu007:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by aanu007(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
What of taxify?
ashiwajew:
It is accepted. You can register on Uber using the link below.
https://partners.uber.com/i/tosina1685ue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
Xeedorf:
Hello House.

You can check my signature for the link to register on Uber, no security checks or inspection. Just upload your car details and insurance, get a driver and you start making money.

I can also help with formats for contract agreement with driver and guarantor form. Just check my signature.
aanu007:

yes, accepted on both

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (5719) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.