Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4761249 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:35am On Mar 10, 2019
franksam2009:
oga chucs should I be worried? Shey you are married right? cry
smart guy. You noticed the kurukere movement of broda chucsmoore.he even just upload a fine pic of himself to impress aunty fine geh grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Usminous: 10:43am On Mar 10, 2019
iamSi:

If a new network provider should listen to Etisalat and not MTN they might never enter Naija market o. While Dangote is thriving some with billions in their banks still complains Naija not a business inclined avenue.

This is what my brother do o , he's making between 40k -50k weekly . he's even in Ibadan o
I thought taxify won't make such money in Ibadan.... but if what you said is true then it amazing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 10:55am On Mar 10, 2019
eherbal:
smart guy. You noticed the kurukere movement of broda chucsmoore.he even just upload a fine pic of himself to impress aunty fine geh grin
hahaha I thought I was the only who noticed o, the guy sharply uploaded a fine pic grin grin grin,.
@chucks plz my baby is a no-go area tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cross8701: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2019
Alexgray:

Kindly forward same template to padre8701@gmail.com
Would appreciate it
Thanx in anticipation

Your lack of creativity is outstanding!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alexgray(m): 11:04am On Mar 10, 2019
cross8701:

Your lack of creativity is outstanding!!!

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2019
See what fine girl is causing on this thread? At least four gentlemen are in "quarrel" mode right now.

There's a good chance more will join the fray.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
nitigriti:
See what fine girl is causing on this thread? At least four gentlemen are in "quarrel" mode right now.

There's a good chance more will join the fray.
The chick wan cause commotion here. Oga chucs nah handsome dude. cheesy grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mjosh1000:
So today check engine light came on, I was so worried about it, I decided to visit a mechanic for diagnosis, d mechanic guy said 3k to check code, what!!! I repeat, oga dats too much nah, he said 2k last with anger I drove off, straight to ikeja, got a car scanner for 3500, diagnos car my self got 2 code, p0505 and p0456, jejely drove home to read what's up with car, will take car tomorrow to mechanic to fix. The guy wan rip me off, this is the 21st century.
I advise car owners to get a scanner instead of paying in necessary money to just scan the car.

Pls, I need the car scanner also. Pls where precisely did you get it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
famousguy01:

Pls, I need the car scanner also. Pls where precisely did you get it

One of us here sell the Bluetooth scanner. Call Mr. Dele 07035460694
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
darmilolah:

How much be your commission cos na you carry the thing for head pass the seller

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
dckng16:
The chick wan cause commotion here. Oga chucs nah handsome dude. cheesy grin
because I havent posted my own pix abi undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
darmilolah:

Thanks so much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
taxiappguy:
Hello
Do you want to register your vehicle on Uber?
Let Taxi App Guy do it for you.

Taxi App Guy is offering a service to register your vehicle on the Uber platform.
Our services include;
-Vehicle Purchase
-Vehicle Registration
-Uber Registration
-Insurance and Tracker Installation
-Vehicle Inspection and
-Driver sourcing and On-boarding
Amongst many other things we do.

If you need any of the above listed services, just give us a call.

Taxi App Guy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
emmancecute:

How much be your commission cos na you carry the thing for head pass the seller

Na wa for naija o. So if I recommend Gazzus it means I am getting a kick back?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
darmilolah:

Na wa for naija o. So if I recommend Gazzus it means I am getting a kick back?
I like you, you're a perfect gentleman
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by KakiP(m): 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hello house, someone wants me to drive him around for the whole of tomorrow, please I would like to know, how much is appropriate to charge that person?

Ps: he’s an Egyptian.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
KakiP:
Hello house, someone wants me to drive him around for the whole of tomorrow, please I would like to know, how much is appropriate to charge that person?

Eygptian ke? Charge $100

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
emmancecute:
I like you, you're a perfect gentleman

I agree
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
KakiP:

depends on where he's going.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
eherbal:
Ahh! Kurukere movement ke? grin I just render assistance to her shikena, No strings attached. My pic has been there for more than 5days now grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
franksam2009:
hahaha I thought I was the only who noticed o, the guy sharply uploaded a fine pic grin grin grin,.
@chucks plz my baby is a no-go area tongue
i no dey contest bro. The babe is all yours grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by KakiP(m): 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

depends on where he's going.

Not sure about this, but can’t be more than Island and ikeja Axis.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
KakiP:

it's a round trip. Knack him 20k,. 2k for 1 hour.,. Let's say trip starts by 8am and ends by 6pm that is 20k. Done it before and talking from experience, Don't use uber or Taxify rate because U will cheat yourself. It's a special trip, place value on your service. Goodluck.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
chucsmoore:
it's a round trip. Knack him 20k,. 2k for 1 hour.,. Let's say trip starts by 8am and ends by 6pm that is 20k. Done it before and talking from experience, Don't use uber or Taxify rate because U will cheat yourself. It's a special trip, place value on your service. Goodluck.

Nag soh... I have someone that use me for 4 days, I have to come down to 16k per day, mostly park and sleep

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
pope191:

Nag soh... I have someone that use me for 4 days, I have to come down to 16k per day, mostly park and sleep
4 days for 16k per day, is a good one, That's about 64k.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
chucsmoore:
4 days for 16k per day, is a good one, That's about 64k.

Deal went more than 4 days, raised above 100k, @ a point I have to start doing community service, the only harsh part of it is I have to wait a month plus to get my cash, but its d third lap of such dealings so I'm getting use to it grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taskcompleteng: 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
I get car ooo

��Reg 04 Toyota Matrix �
Forsale in Akoka
1.1m

�Toyota Camry big daddy 05�
Forsale 1.050m

Toyota Camry Drop light @650k

Nissan frontier @ 700k

Toyota Solara 2005 model @850k

Big daddy 04 @950k

2004 Toks V6 4Runner @2.6m

2010 Toyota Matrix Toks @2.9m

2010 Lexus Rx350 @ 6m

Call
Tomrich Autos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
KakiP:

Not sure about this, but can’t be more than Island and ikeja Axis.

what are your working terms for a whole day? How many hours? The Egyptian is technically an African grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
pope191:

Deal went more than 4 days, raised above 100k, @ a point I have to start doing community service, the only harsh part of it is I have to wait a month plus to get my cash, but its d third lap of such dealings so I'm getting use to it grin
. Lol, That Client must be a credit worthy one. I have done things like that too but had a bitter experience, the mudafuucker owed me like 70k, he changed his number and relocated to port Harcourt, my money enter Konga grin till now I no know d the guy whereabout.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
chucsmoore:
. Lol, That Client must be a credit worthy one. I have done things like that too but had a bitter experience, the mudafuucker owed me like 70k, he changed his number and relocated to port Harcourt, my money enter Konga grin till now I no know d the guy whereabout.

Sorry about that, I wasn't sure of the client as ppl ard say much for trusting someone dat much, but I was part of decision making at that time, the client is not always around, so I run stuffs for d client when absent. In the process I learnt trust and package really matters, I once meet a client that told me 20k is to cheap for a day. Sometimes it is just go take a product from point A to B

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
chucsmoore:
lol oga dey look face before you give credit ride biko ,. Someone will jst change his Sim for ordinary 70k lol grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
franksam2009:
lol oga dey look face before you give credit ride biko ,. Someone will jst change his Sim for ordinary 70k lol grin grin grin
I no dey look UCHE face so far as money is involve. But I don learn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.